Ginyu Force Vs Akatsuki

Topic started by comicfanforever on Nov. 30, 2009. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
So we all settled on planet busters then
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@soldier said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Nerx: world refers to known universe, and since dragonball is that huge/small well.... "
That is totally ridiculous, since when does world refer to a universe? That is disgusting logic, a world is a planet. When people say "entire worlds were wiped out", that is NOT referring to multiverse busting. "
so basically when  villain says i will rule the whole world in say a fantasy manga  he only says that planet? wow that's lame, even queen in mar had a better ambition and when did i say world = whole universe, i said it's the known universe "
I am sorry but I have to comment on both of your slight apparent ignorance of english. The word WORLD can have MORE THAN ONE meaning (no offence intended by using capitals, it is just clearer than bold). We say everybody lives in their on world, or throughout the world, or like you said in fantasy they can be referring to a universe. But I think that you should accept how the guy intended to use the word.  Peace. "

Yes, a word can have more than one meaning, but one's English (spelt with a CAPITAL 'e') cannot be criticized if said individual is unaware or oblivious to another meaning in another context, rather their lack of knowledge should be focused upon.

Don't know what I meant by that comment, just had a rage. 
Anyway, lock the thread.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @soldier said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Nerx: world refers to known universe, and since dragonball is that huge/small well.... "
That is totally ridiculous, since when does world refer to a universe? That is disgusting logic, a world is a planet. When people say "entire worlds were wiped out", that is NOT referring to multiverse busting. "
so basically when  villain says i will rule the whole world in say a fantasy manga  he only says that planet? wow that's lame, even queen in mar had a better ambition and when did i say world = whole universe, i said it's the known universe "
I am sorry but I have to comment on both of your slight apparent ignorance of english. The word WORLD can have MORE THAN ONE meaning (no offence intended by using capitals, it is just clearer than bold). We say everybody lives in their on world, or throughout the world, or like you said in fantasy they can be referring to a universe. But I think that you should accept how the guy intended to use the word.  Peace. "
Yes, a word can have more than one meaning, but one's English (spelt with a CAPITAL 'e') cannot be criticized if said individual is unaware or oblivious to another meaning in another context, rather their lack of knowledge should be focused upon.Don't know what I meant by that comment, just had a rage. Anyway, lock the thread. "
wut? you know we should make a really clear ranking list, so people didn't make up any terms
Post by taichokage (12,429 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Any Ginyu member solos. They're all planet busters.
this thread is only  opened because we are waiting for narutards
@cfatalis: Is Ginyu vs Noah a heavy mismatch? then if so wbt them vs the Espada?
@Nerx: i touch what i want to touch, so yeah

ginyu vs espada would be ginyu, well unless barragan decided to be smart and smog guido first

@cfatalis said:

"this thread is only  opened because we are waiting for narutards "

Lol in all fairness I could almost be considered a Narutard and I'm still voting for the Ginyu force XD. 
It was hilarious, there was one person on another forum a while back trying to convince me that the Kyuubi was as powerful as Goku, because both represented "ultimate power". That's the sort of thing that keeps me in this business.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
"

@cfatalis said:

Lol in all fairness I could almost be considered a Narutard and I'm still voting for the Ginyu force XD. It was hilarious, there was one person on another forum a while back trying to convince me that the Kyuubi was as powerful as Goku, because both represented "ultimate power". That's the sort of thing that keeps me in this business. "
errr no you are not, as long as you have objective opinion you are not a narutard ,liking naruto is not the same as being narutard, the bold however is a narutard
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
"

@cfatalis said:

Lol in all fairness I could almost be considered a Narutard and I'm still voting for the Ginyu force XD. It was hilarious, there was one person on another forum a while back trying to convince me that the Kyuubi was as powerful as Goku, because both represented "ultimate power". That's the sort of thing that keeps me in this business. "
errr no you are not, as long as you have objective opinion you are not a narutard ,liking naruto is not the same as being narutard, the bold however is a narutard "

I'll take that as a compliment ;)
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
"

@cfatalis said:

errr no you are not, as long as you have objective opinion you are not a narutard ,liking naruto is not the same as being narutard, the bold however is a narutard "
I'll take that as a compliment ;) "
it is, now i am still waiting
Post by taichokage (12,429 posts) See mini bio Level 20
yeah ginyu force pwns espada and espada pwns akatsuki. though Baraggan would pose a minor problem.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
this should be locked now
please lock this thread
Post by xlab3000 (1,358 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Intelligence: akatsuki

strength: ginyu force

speed: ginyu force

energy projection: ginyu force

fighting skills: akatsuki

durability: ginyu force

stamina: ginyu force

destructive capacity: ginyu force

ginyu force wins

all of these are based on the obd feats

Post by SMXLR8 (6,821 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@xlab3000: why did you bump this?

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Post by Vouile (12 posts) See mini bio Level 6

The Ginyu Force

@xlab3000 said:

Intelligence: akatsuki

strength: ginyu force

speed: ginyu force

energy projection: ginyu force

fighting skills: akatsuki

durability: ginyu force

stamina: ginyu force

destructive capacity: ginyu force

ginyu force wins

all of these are based on the obd feats

Agreed.

The Akatsuki can't handle planet busters.

Vouile

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

world

noun

1.the earth or globe, considered as a planet.

2.( often initial capital letter ) a particular division of the earth: the Western world.

3.the earth or a part of it, with its inhabitants, affairs, etc., during a particular period: the ancient world.

4.humankind; the human race; humanity: The world must eliminate war and poverty.

5.the public generally: The whole world knows it.

I made an account just to stop this ignorance.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@cfatalis said:

"this thread is only opened because we are waiting for narutards "
Lol in all fairness I could almost be considered a Narutard and I'm still voting for the Ginyu force XD. It was hilarious, there was one person on another forum a while back trying to convince me that the Kyuubi was as powerful as Goku, because both represented "ultimate power". That's the sort of thing that keeps me in this business.

or Naruto being as powerful as the Living Tribunal LOL!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel