Ginyu Force Vs Akatsuki

Topic started by comicfanforever on Nov. 30, 2009. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: errr no  why do you think people refer to world as the whole damn thing?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: Never actually crossed to me that way because usually mad scientists and would-be-conquerors always brag about world domination, maybe in Anime it is different
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,167 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Complete spite, it's been established that Raditz is capable of soloing the Narutoverse. The Akatsuki, amazing as they are, are totally outclassed.
@Nerx: world refers to known universe, and since dragonball is that huge/small well....
@cfatalis: What's a good example of a fictional work that sticks to that definition
@Nerx: star wars, star trek or rather easily pick an anime with a large universe, when the mad scientist say I AM GOING TO CONTROL THE WORLD, he means everything, licnluding included dimensions, heaven or hell,planets, colony etc

@cfatalis: 

So its kinda of a slang term for everything that they want or see?

Even multiverses?
 Even multiverses?
@Nerx: no multiverse is up there, if the guy however reference to MY WORLD AND YOUR WORLD SHALL BE MINE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL then it goes to multiverses

example:MAR
@ReiKai said:
"Vegeta did that and that was filler. Anyway, Vegeta was planet-busting at 18k. The weakest of the Ginyu Force is Guldo with around 30k. Recoome and the rest are around 60k, aside from Captain Ginyu who's 120k. Essentially Akatsuki are raped instantaneously. "

Hmmm those power levels are a little off, bit too high for the ginyu force. Guldo had around 10k, Captain Ginyu had roughly 90k and the rest had about 50k. But yeah, this is still a horrible spite in favour of the Ginyu force.
@cfatalis: Yep , thanks for that
@cfatalis said:
" @Nerx: world refers to known universe, and since dragonball is that huge/small well.... "

That is totally ridiculous, since when does world refer to a universe? That is disgusting logic, a world is a planet. When people say "entire worlds were wiped out", that is NOT referring to multiverse busting.
@Nerx: we need a clear tier list........ but it will lead to idiocracy again
@cfatalis: Well fiction is fiction , but that is just a new thought
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Nerx: world refers to known universe, and since dragonball is that huge/small well.... "
That is totally ridiculous, since when does world refer to a universe? That is disgusting logic, a world is a planet. When people say "entire worlds were wiped out", that is NOT referring to multiverse busting. "
so basically when  villain says i will rule the whole world in say a fantasy manga  he only says that planet? wow that's lame, even queen in mar had a better ambition

and when did i say world = whole universe, i said it's the known universe
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
That is totally ridiculous, since when does world refer to a universe? That is disgusting logic, a world is a planet. When people say "entire worlds were wiped out", that is NOT referring to multiverse busting. "
so basically when  villain says i will rule the whole world in say a fantasy manga  he only says that planet? wow that's lame, even queen in mar had a better ambition and when did i say world = whole universe, i said it's the known universe "

That's exactly what they're saying, if I want to rule the world it doesn't mean I want to necessarily conquer the solar system. Known universe, meh that's still going to include a few planets or so.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
so basically when  villain says i will rule the whole world in say a fantasy manga  he only says that planet? wow that's lame, even queen in mar had a better ambition and when did i say world = whole universe, i said it's the known universe "
That's exactly what they're saying, if I want to rule the world it doesn't mean I want to necessarily conquer the solar system. Known universe, meh that's still going to include a few planets or so. "
so yes basically if you can't bust a few planet in one blow you are not a world breaker, and that was sarcasm.......
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
That's exactly what they're saying, if I want to rule the world it doesn't mean I want to necessarily conquer the solar system. Known universe, meh that's still going to include a few planets or so. "
so yes basically if you can't bust a few planet in one blow you are not a world breaker, and that was sarcasm....... "

Ok then. So it is established, by whatever definition, that the ginyu force (save Guldo perhaps) are all planet busters, easily.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
so yes basically if you can't bust a few planet in one blow you are not a world breaker, and that was sarcasm....... "
Ok then. So it is established, by whatever definition, that the ginyu force (save Guldo perhaps) are all planet busters, easily. "
well yes, considering vegeta seem to be afraid of them

LOCK
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:

I am sorry but I have to comment on both of your slight apparent ignorance of english. 
The word WORLD can have MORE THAN ONE meaning (no offence intended by using capitals, it is just clearer than bold). 
We say everybody lives in their on world, or throughout the world, or like you said in fantasy they can be referring to a universe. But I think that you should accept how the guy intended to use the word. 

Peace.
@soldier said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
I am sorry but I have to comment on both of your slight apparent ignorance of english. The word WORLD can have MORE THAN ONE meaning (no offence intended by using capitals, it is just clearer than bold). We say everybody lives in their on world, or throughout the world, or like you said in fantasy they can be referring to a universe. But I think that you should accept how the guy intended to use the word.  Peace. "
i know so to be save, i just use the biggest definition, and in this context it wasn't appropriate to say ginyu forces is world breakers
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel