Ginyu Force Vs Akatsuki

Topic started by comicfanforever on Nov. 30, 2009. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ginyu Force Vs Akatsuki     

Ginyu Force - all 5 characters

Akatsuki    - Pein (6 guys),   Itachi Uchiha, Kisame,  Deidara . Saori,   Zetsu,    Kakuzu,    Hidan,  Konan    and Madara Uchiha.    

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
all of the ginyu force are worldbreakers. unless the Uchihas pull of Some super illusion that Make the ginyu force kill eachother this is a stomp
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" all of the ginyu force are worldbreakers. unless the Uchihas pull of Some super illusion that Make the ginyu force kill eachother this is a stomp "
worldbreakers? are you sure?
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" all of the ginyu force are worldbreakers. unless the Uchihas pull of Some super illusion that Make the ginyu force kill eachother this is a stomp "
worldbreakers? are you sure? "
yeah, nappa and vegeta were world breakers, tmkl the ginyu force are stronger then them, so i'm assuming their world breakers.
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
worldbreakers? are you sure? "
yeah, nappa and vegeta were world breakers, tmkl the ginyu force are stronger then them, so i'm assuming their world breakers. "
errr world breakers imply they can destroy worlds, not planet......
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein said:
"all of the ginyu force are worldbreakers. unless the Uchihas pull of Some super illusion that Make the ginyu force kill eachother this is a stomp "

Like World War Hulk??? (Hard to believe...)
@comicfanforever said:
" @rein said:
"all of the ginyu force are worldbreakers. unless the Uchihas pull of Some super illusion that Make the ginyu force kill eachother this is a stomp "
Like World War Hulk??? (Hard to believe...) "
that's what i am getting at, the WORLD? the whole freakin WORLD?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Life wipers would be more appropriate or high tier continent busters
@cfatalis said:
" @comicfanforever said:
" @rein said:
that's what i am getting at, the WORLD? the whole freakin WORLD? "
Nappa blew up that bug planet,  and i thought a world = planet.
Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now
Vegeta did that and that was filler. Anyway, Vegeta was planet-busting at 18k. The weakest of the Ginyu Force is Guldo with around 30k. Recoome and the rest are around 60k, aside from Captain Ginyu who's 120k. Essentially Akatsuki are raped instantaneously.
Guldo can do the Timestop while Burter and Jeece play volleyball with their asses
Post by Dream (7,472 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Nerx: Don't you mean paralyzing them in place with his mind freeze? The Ginyu Force would likely be affected by the Timestop ability as well so long as Guldo is holding his breath. 

But yes, this is a serious mismatch for Akatsuki and they're gonna get massacred as any one of the Ginyu Force could solo against the Akatsuki and take them out with little effort while the other four are chilling out.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ReiKai said:
" Vegeta did that and that was filler. Anyway, Vegeta was planet-busting at 18k. The weakest of the Ginyu Force is Guldo with around 30k. Recoome and the rest are around 60k, aside from Captain Ginyu who's 120k. Essentially Akatsuki are raped instantaneously. "
wasn't that scene in dragonball z kai? I thought they took out the filler in that series?
@Tradog said:
" @ReiKai said:
" Vegeta did that and that was filler. Anyway, Vegeta was planet-busting at 18k. The weakest of the Ginyu Force is Guldo with around 30k. Recoome and the rest are around 60k, aside from Captain Ginyu who's 120k. Essentially Akatsuki are raped instantaneously. "
wasn't that scene in dragonball z kai? I thought they took out the filler in that series? "
nah that was in the original.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Atkatsuki gets stomped
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @comicfanforever said:
" @rein said:
that's what i am getting at, the WORLD? the whole freakin WORLD? "
Nappa blew up that bug planet,  and i thought a world = planet. "
here

street-->city-->country--->continent--->planet---->solar system--->galaxy---->world---->universe---->multiverse----->omniverse-------> so on
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

ummmm spite
@cfatalis: Why is world waay above planet?
@Nerx: hello ?, world? the almost equivalent to universe?
@cfatalis: and l used to think that the world is equivalent to earth-terra-planet?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel