Gin Ichimaru Vs Barragan

Topic started by nishi99 on May 17, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,857 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vs

Both are serious

Prep Time

Setting Hueco Mundo

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Good question! But I would say gin with some difficulty.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If Gin's blade could extend as fast as he said, then it would be quick enough to hit Barragan with his bankai and win.

Since he was lying, however, he has no attack fast enough or strong enough to land a hit on Barragan, and so he loses.

Post by taichokage (14,801 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It is still insanely fast. He didnt lie that it could extend whole kilometers in fractions of a second, but not to the extent he said. But all the same, if Baraggan were bloodlusted he would take this. In character he'd use his respira predominantly, when his dilation is actually the better ability. He could slow time to make Gin's bankai slow to him and kill him at his convenience. But again, in character Baraggan would shoot for the respira and I don't think he could age Gin's bankai quite fast enough.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

mmm Good battle.

It could go either way IMO. But I see Barragan having more chance to win

Post by phantomrant (1,440 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Baraggan with mid difficulty. Bankai Ichigo was able to react to the extension of the blade after seeing it a few times (both when Gin was using his Bankai techniques - Buto and Buto Renjin) and when he put on the mask, he was even able to dodge Buto Renjin. Baraggan casually speedblitzing Soifon to the point that she had no idea where he came from tells me that he'll react to KnY.

KnY will never touch him due to time dilation field + aging via physical contact. Constantly spamming Respira also means that once the blade approaches Baraggan, it's gone. Gin's Zanpakuto gets aged away and he'll no longer have a weapon to fight Baraggan.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,056 posts) See mini bio Level 15
With both serious I can see Barragan winning with mid difficulty.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Both of em are awesome so there for they win.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel