Gilgamesh vs DT Yusuke

Topic started by supernova7005 on May 7, 2013. Last post by ReliusClover 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Fate/Zero Gilgamesh vs End of Dark Tournament Yusuke.

Both are bloodlusted.

They start at 20 meters from each other

who wins?

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005 said:

Fate/Zero Gilgamesh vs End of Dark Tournament Yusuke.

Both are bloodlusted.

They start at 20 meters from each other

who wins?

Yusuke

Post by CerusSerenade (2,420 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gilgamesh throws galaxies at Yusuke.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Yusuke should win.

@SpeedForceSpider:Feats of Yusuke surviving galaxies being thrown at him?

Feats from Gil being Saint Seiya level now? Quit BSing me Cerus.

@SpeedForceSpider: 2 minute 33 second mark.

@CerusSerenade: LMAO! So gil is far above DBZ now?

And did you even read the OP? This is fate/zero gil, not CCC

@supernova7005: Doesn't matter, this is what a fully serious Enuma Elish does.

Edit:In CCC he moves faster than light and that combined with galaxy throwing equates to the ability to fight against DBZ characters pretty well.

@CerusSerenade: Those are game mechanics.

And Yusuke won't just stand still watching Gil use EA. He has the massive speed advantage and even durability

If you really think Gil can solo DBZ, then you are seriously losing credibility here

@supernova7005: Except that they aren't just game mechanics.

I never said Gil could solo DBZ, this is Yusuke. Stop strawmanning.

If Yusuke tries to interfere with EA he will be ripped to oblivion by the force which is destroy the surrounding space. Did you not see it shattering the concept of space around him?

@CerusSerenade said:

Except that they aren't just game mechanics.

Then you have to accept that Sephiroth is a solar system buster. Its the same thing.

I never said Gil could solo DBZ, this is Yusuke. Stop strawmanning.

You just said Gil can throw galaxies at his opponents. So technically you are implying he can solo DBZ. No one in DBZ has shown galaxy level durability.

If Yusuke tries to interfere with EA he will be ripped to oblivion by the force which is destroy the surrounding space. Did you not see it shattering the concept of space around him?

Yet even shiro (a human) didn't let him use EA.

@CerusSerenade: Wow Cerus that's total and utter BS. The last debate we were in you were preaching about video game mechanics can't be used as quantifiable feats in a debate. It was about the lightning timer crap in cutscenes and all that. Now all of a sudden since it works in your favor you completely contradict yourself? That's low man. Where in the FSN visual novel did it even remotely suggest Gil is SS level? That is putting wank on a seriously new level dude. With the stuff you're talking about puts him beyond DBZ level by quite a bit. The sad part about it is, I played Fate Extra on my PSP.

Looking at the OP it says Fate/Zero Gil I don't get this. So in the end, is this all really necessary?

@SpeedForceSpider: So what proof do you have that this isn't the strength of a full power Enuma Elish? This is literally all we have to go on for the fully serious Enuma Elish. This isn't game mechanics when what he did is consistent with the effects. This move one shots final bosses who used planets as dildos. Please explain to me how this is pure game mechanics.

The reason it's not game mechanics is because Supernova is inconsistent, it only adds to cinematic effect and it is shown that only meteor could do what Sephiroth wanted. In other words, Supernova was contradictory to the story. Gilgamesh and his Enuma Elish actually make sense, we have never seen a fully serious Enuma Elish, this is first we've seen of it. There are no contradictions, and it would make sense that for a master he actually accepts, that when ordered he would use a fully serious Enuma Elish. If you want to claim game mechanics, explain how it is.

Post by Kobra678 (2,748 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Since this is Fate/Zero Gilgamesh, I can actually say that Yusuke wins without much trouble

@CerusSerenade: What proof do you have that it is the full strength of Enuma Elish? BTW, you dodge my question pal and I didn't appreciate that. So again, where in the canon does it show or even suggest Gilgamesh do this?

Gilgamesh and his Enuma Elish actually make sense, we have never seen a fully serious Enuma Elish, this is first we've seen of it.

How does it make sense and we have never seen it? You can't make these kind of claims and sit there and expect me to talk your word for it. I honestly though you knew better man. I'm a Gilgamesh fan myself, but you're blowing things way out of context here.

@SpeedForceSpider: The proof that I have is that this game uses and shows it, I see nothing disproving it.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005: Get the hell out.

@SpeedForceSpider: F/E and CCC were stated to be canon by Nasu himself which is why i believe that it could work. Don't get me wrong a notion of galaxy busting Enuma Elish has me rolling on the floor laughing, i'm just pointing out here that the VN isn't the only canon (but the novel places it at anti-world and word of god says that at mid setting it can drill though the earth, in other words nothing suggests lolgalaxy level on full output).

Anyway some more info on Yusuke's stats (kinda never bothered with him) would be nice but something tells me they are already enough to win, but a confirmation would be nice, so his stats are...?

@ReliusClover said:

@supernova7005: Get the hell out.

why are you trolling?

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005: Not at all, just think you have no place here with your backward MvC logic.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel