ghostbusters vs every ghost pokemon

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Jan. 21, 2010. Last post by _Judge_ 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" Ghostbusters duh! "
how? "
In the movie they busted a Ghost capable of destroying the world and altering reality with a shake of the hand. Plus they have two mega level genius scientists on there team "
pokemon got this thing that came from outer dimension that just swiped two things that can control time and space , into his dimension, and they were helpless

and it's not like their weapon can effect girantina, i am sure he is not made of ectoplasm and instead solid matter
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" Ghostbusters duh! "
how? "
In the movie they busted a Ghost capable of destroying the world and altering reality with a shake of the hand. Plus they have two mega level genius scientists on there team "
pokemon got this thing that came from outer dimension that just swiped two things that can control time and space , into his dimension, and they were helpless  and it's not like their weapon can effect girantina, i am sure he is not made of ectoplasm and instead solid matter "
Then they get a shotgun for him
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" Ghostbusters duh! "
how? "
pokemon got this thing that came from outer dimension that just swiped two things that can control time and space , into his dimension, and they were helpless  and it's not like their weapon can effect girantina, i am sure he is not made of ectoplasm and instead solid matter "
Then they get a shotgun for him "
right, a girantina could be killed with a shotgun, in case you didn't know it's a huge centipede dragon thing
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@cfatalis: Just joshing besides how are you going to deal with the likes of
  Ernie Hudson Fear the Power!! D=< 
  Ernie Hudson Fear the Power!! D=< 
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,763 posts) See mini bio Level 13
If it is like the game and I'm am plaing, I win, 'couse I totally rocked in the GhostBusters Game (Winnned in all difficulties) but I sure do a hell lot of collateral damage...
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Froslass can just freeze the water in their bodies.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel