Ghost Rider vs Super Sailor Moon

Topic started by Agent9149 on July 31, 2012. Last post by taichokage 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11

vs

morals on for sailor moon

Regular versions

battle takes place on a high way

Post by ArtsyGal (70 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Feats for Ghost Rider?

Post by eddz99 (2,574 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sailor moon owns

Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ArtsyGal said:

Feats for Ghost Rider?

He defeated Dr.Strange once

Stalemated WWH Hulk (Second most powerful Hulk) and defeated classic Hulk

He has more but I'm to lazy to name them

Post by MarioRedfield (1,860 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Considering I've heard people claim she can beat Superman, Goku, and Thor all super, super easily, I don't think Ghost Rider can manage the over powered little cheer leader

@deathmonger said:

@ArtsyGal said:

Feats for Ghost Rider?

Hmm, impressive.

Eh, Hulk is just a physical brute, while Usagi has literally no physical ability, so that's pretty much irrelevant (unless I'm missing something here).

Sailor Moon might win. Even without her Eternal or Cosmos forms, she might have enough power to take him down. In her Super form (her second form), she's still on planet busting level, can fly, doesn't require oxygen, etc., but I'm not entirely sure about her speed in this form. She's also shown some unique abilities in both her Super and base forms, which include, but are not limited to, telekinesis, telepathy, infinite energy/super energy regeneration(?), and the ability to bring entire planets back to life (although she was in her Princess form when she did this, but she accessed that form while in her Super form). I think she also has FTL speed in her Super form as well, since she has flown between the moon and the Earth easily.

However, I wouldn't mind if a comic guru came and defended Ghost Rider. I mean, I'm very limited in comic knowledge, so I would love to have someone who knows a thing or two about comics defend Usagi's opponent.

@MarioRedfield said:

Considering I've heard people claim she can beat Superman, Goku, and Thor all super, super easily, I don't think Ghost Rider can manage the over powered little cheer leader

That's when she's in her Eternal or Cosmos form. This is her Super form.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

She looks guilty. Penance Stare!

Post by taichokage (14,158 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ghost Rider is powerful, but his power is overshadowed by his hax. His near inability to die and penance stare give him tremendous offense and defense power. He did own the Hulk once, which is very impressive, but he does have limitations that most characters on his level don't have. For instance, although he can survive in the vacuum of space as far as I know, he has no way of accessing space travel as he has no flight, teleportation or physical strength high enough to surpass escape velocity (all very rare limitations for someone of his level), And destructively he is sub planet buster but probably city buster+. His physical strength, although higher than Sailor Moon's is only in the lower double digit ton range. But what makes up for these limitations are his immunity/invulnerability to anything but high levels of positive magical/mystical attacks, and his hax penance stare which can one shot those far more powerful than himself, but he requires close eye contact to use it.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

She looks guilty. Penance Stare!

LOL

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MarioRedfield said:

she can't beat Thor ,normal Thor can even give her hell . besides, you use sailor moon cosmos , i use Thor Odin force and other powerful ones that really beat the hell out of her.

Ghost Rider fought against Lucifer too .

@SilverGalford said:

@MarioRedfield said:

she can't beat Thor ,normal Thor can even give her hell . besides, you use sailor moon cosmos , i use Thor Odin force and other powerful ones that really beat the hell out of her.

I don't know much about Thor, so I'm not going to comment on that. I'm pretty sure that he beats both Wonder Woman and Superman, DC's powerhouses, though.

@MarioRedfield said:

Interesting, so in her super form how would she stand up to someone like Goku?

Because when she's in her weaker Super form, she becomes Goku's equal. She doesn't have as many hax abilities as she does when in her Eternal or Cosmos form, and her firepower becomes on par with Goku's. However, that's a different argument and I'm not going to go into that.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,367 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ArtsyGal: I don't think so ww and superman are both strong so it would not be easy for thor

@SMXLR8 said:

@ArtsyGal: I don't think so ww and superman are both strong so it would not be easy for thor

Good point. I'm not that big on comics, especially Marvel comics. Plus, Wonder Woman has Zeus's lightning now, so now she finally has firepower.

Anyways, back on topic. I don't know much about Ghost Rider, so I'm going to say Sailor Moon for now.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ArtsyGal said:

@SMXLR8 said:

Good point. I'm not that big on comics, especially Marvel comics. Plus, Wonder Woman has Zeus's lightning now, so now she finally has firepower.

Anyways, back on topic. I don't know much about Ghost Rider, so I'm going to say Sailor Moon for now.

Actually this is spite as soon as she gets caught in his gaze.

Post by taichokage (14,158 posts) See mini bio Level 20
That would go for any Ghost Rider battle as long as it isn't a cybernetic opponent. The issue is that Sailor Moon doesn't have to look in his eyes although she wouldn't know about the Penance Stare so it could happen.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel