Ghost Rider vs Sesshomaru

Topic started by Whats_out_the_bag on April 29, 2012. Last post by Hellos 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,234 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Setting: Earth.in the forest. Johnny blazes bike broke down so he turns into ghost rider when he sees sesshomaru

Rules: No prep.sesshomaru has all of his 3 swords from the entire anime.

They start off 29 ft from each other.

Who wins

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Which Ghost Rider is this, precisely? Is it Johnny Blaze controlling the Rider mentally, or the Rider in full control, going all out?

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

pennance stare

/thread

Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Haofan123: Agreed
Post by DBZ_universe (15,501 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Pennance Stare... KO!
Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

ghost rider owned galactus so....its obvious

KIRISUTE GOMEN

A cross in the tombstone...

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i never saw Sesshomaru as a powerful character compared to 99.99% of Comic Characters. But Ghost Rider is more powerful than people think (fucking movies) He's about 1,000 - 100,000 times more powerful than the movie. Glad to help

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
As are nearly all live action adapted comic/anime characters. Thor and Silver Surfer probably being the most major instances. But yeah the Rider wins.

@taichokage said:

As are nearly all live action adapted comic/anime characters. Thor and Silver Surfer probably being the most major instances. But yeah the Rider wins.

indeed

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,234 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Sinister_Noob: Why i know he wins i was thinking about sesshomaru could uses one of his swords to do something but i should of gave him his fathers sword and i'm pretty sure the sword that can take over hell would do something. I do hate how movies to make comic characters weak but what can the silver surfer really do to his master. I try not to add any comic vs manga since comics rape manga.

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Surfer in the comics could never. Eat his master, but the movie depicted him at about 1% of his actual abilities. The only good showing was his final act where he basically produced that near planet sized explosion, but the concept was all wrong even then. That attack drove away Galactus and he never came close to doing so in the comics, so indirectly, Galactus was a victim of live action nerfing too. As for Sesshoumaru beating the Rider with the King's sword, it wouldn't happen. The Rider has roflstomped even the Hulk before and walked away. Now most of his showings aren't of that caliber but he has done it.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Sinister_Noob: Why i know he wins i was thinking about sesshomaru could uses one of his swords to do something but i should of gave him his fathers sword and i'm pretty sure the sword that can take over hell would do something. I do hate how movies to make comic characters weak but what can the silver surfer really do to his master. I try not to add any comic vs manga since comics rape manga.

indeed

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

Indeed. They did a pretty good job with Dr. Manhattan though. BTW Penance Stare FTW.

i totally forgot about that ability!

Post by SIR (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3

maybe ghost rider. it depends which version.

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Depends if the Rider feels like jobbing, since he's been doing a lot of that lately. Goes from one shotting angels to getting floored by a demonically possessed Daredevil or Wolverine.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel