ghost rider vs kenpachi

Topic started by hei201 on Feb. 27, 2010. Last post by JThree47605 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by taichokage (12,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well it depends. Penance stare would beat Kenpachi but to be fair could Ghost Rider stand up to reiatsu? realistically no. Also to get in on the strength discussion above, Ghost Rider is classed as a 10 tonner however Zaraki's strength feats are greater than that.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Would penance stare work on kenpachi? i thought it caused the Target to re live all the suffering of the innocents he has killed. Kenpachi is Blood thirsty, but he tends to ignore those he considers helpless.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@battleheiz said:
" @JThree47605:  As said by Dr. Strange, Johny Blaze is simply a mortal and acts as a built in safety, that severely limits the power of the Ghost Rider. Dr. Strange also stated, that when Zarathos takes possession of the Ghost Rider, the Ghost Rider's powers are for most intents and purposes, boundless, "God Like" .  "
What was the point of posting this?
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@rein said:
" Would penance stare work on kenpachi? i thought it caused the Target to re live all the suffering of the innocents he has killed. Kenpachi is Blood thirsty, but he tends to ignore those he considers helpless. "
Uh, it burns away at them causing torment onto them for all the wrong they've done..Kenpachi is a stone cold killer and even taking life is considered a sin as far as Ghost Rider goes, also Kenpachi doesn't have any way that he can physically or mentally hurt Johnny.

@taichokage said:
" Well it depends. Penance stare would beat Kenpachi but to be fair could Ghost Rider stand up to reiatsu? realistically no. Also to get in on the strength discussion above, Ghost Rider is classed as a 10 tonner however Zaraki's strength feats are greater than that. "

And Ghost Rider's feats are far above that of a 10 ton character, If you got that information from a Marvel handbook it's wrong like the many other books, they're filled with inconsistencies.

@battleheiz said:
" @JThree47605:  As said by Dr. Strange, Johny Blaze is simply a mortal and acts as a built in safety, that severely limits the power of the Ghost Rider. Dr. Strange also stated, that when Zarathos takes possession of the Ghost Rider, the Ghost Rider's powers are for most intents and purposes, boundless, "God Like" .  "

Still see no reason in this post, but please continue to copy/paste from marvel database.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@geraldthesloth: is this a sarcasm?
Still i think ghost rider can kill him with hellfire plus he is protected with magic and he can let Zarathos to possess him and became god like creature
@JThree47605: to prove that he isn't stronger than zaraki
@battleheiz said:
" @JThree47605: to prove that he isn't stronger than zaraki "
But he is stronger than Kenpachi, you didnt prove anything.
@JThree47605:
he can destroy entire building with one hit so he is stronger
@battleheiz said:
" @JThree47605: he can destroy entire building with one hit so he is stronger "
Though I clearly posted him taking down a skyscraper with his chain..
@geraldthesloth: that was because of Zarathos
@battleheiz said:
" @geraldthesloth: that was because of Zarathos "
@battleheiz said:
" @geraldthesloth: that was because of Zarathos "
EVERYTHING GHOST RIDER DOES HE CAN DO BECAUSE OF ZARARTHOS!!!!!!!!!! Do you understand what I am saying to you. Thats where his powers come from. Get it?
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
may i post some pics?LOL
@JThree47605: yes but if zarathos posses ghost rider than he can became godlike creature.

Post by JackHammer (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Ghost Rider.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47605: are you the same person as the original jthree? and if so why are you using the new account?
@rein said:
" @JThree47605: are you the same person as the original jthree? and if so why are you using the new account? "
Yea Im the same person someone managed to hack into my other account and change my password so Im using a new one.
Post by Zalax (35 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Kempashi would win since ghost rider might be a espada lvl arrancar
@Zalax said:
" Kempashi would win since ghost rider might be a espada lvl arrancar "
..Hell no.
@Zalax said:
" Kempashi would win since ghost rider might be a espada lvl arrancar "
You might want to be sober before coming on the internet.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel