ghost rider vs kenpachi

Topic started by hei201 on Feb. 27, 2010. Last post by JThree47605 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by hei201 (36 posts) See mini bio Level 8
who wins?
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hei201: ghost rider and you can't make threads like anime/manga vs comics
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@battleheiz said:
" @hei201: ghost rider and you can't make threads like anime/manga vs comics "
you can, the ban has been lifted
Post by Morpheus (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
GR
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
GR with ease.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@geraldthesloth said:
"GR with ease. "

this^ 

his main power is to DESTROY souls which kenpachi is
@FLCL1 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"GR with ease. "
this^  his main power is to DESTROY souls which kenpachi is "
a penance stare would literally send kenpachi home crying.
@geraldthesloth said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"GR with ease. "
this^  his main power is to DESTROY souls which kenpachi is "
a penance stare would literally send kenpachi home crying. "

LOL he wont make it home
still kenpachi is stronger, faster and i don't realy think that penance stare would work on him cause he was killing ghosts plus he wears eyepatch so i think he can win with sudden attack
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9
GR, but kenpachi is laughing while dyin
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
GR's stare "burns souls" correct? but it does not burn instantly, i think kenpachi is just strong enough to dash over to GR and kill him while he's being burnt, tie! thats my story and im sticking to it
@Sinister_Noob:
lol
Post by hei201 (36 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Here are some of ghost rider's  Powers and abilities
 The common theme of the Ghost Rider is a human host who transforms into a flaming-headed motorcyclist with supernatural powers. When riding their bikes, the vehicles can travel faster than conventional motorcycles and can maneuver impossible feats such as riding straight up a vertical surface or across water.

Initially when transformed, Blaze's motorcycle would simply catch fire. Later, he could create a cycle made of pure flame (hellfire). Hellfire is a supernatural flame which typically burns the soul and not the body, but also could be used as regular flame. Projecting hellfire as a weapon is his main form of attack. He also possesses supernatural strength and resilience, as well as almost total invulnerability to physical damage. Any damage he does take is quickly recovered, as Ghost Rider is made of pure hellfire, which he can use to immediately regenerate any lost limbs or holes in his body

For a time, when Daniel Ketch was the Ghost Rider, Johnny did not have his typical powers. Instead, he wielded a shotgun that fired mystical force-blasts and rode a mystic motorcycle (both somehow empowered by exposure to Ketch's hellfire).

In the newest incarnation of Johnny Blaze as Ghost Rider, another main weapon in his arsenal has been his chain, which was first used by the Dan Ketch Ghost Rider. The chain, much like the rest of Ghost Rider, is made of hellfire given a solid physical substance. Ghost Rider can control the exact movement of the chain with his mind, allowing it to do things normal chains cannot, such as reach vast distances and wrap around enemies without fail. The chain is seemingly unbreakable. This incarnation's most powerful weapon is the "Penance Stare". When he locks eyes with his victim, he can make them experience all the pain and suffering that they have inflicted on everyone in their lifetime, permanently damaging their soul in the process.

The demonic entity Zarathos, which is the current source of Ghost Rider's power has been described by Doctor Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme of Earth, to possesses sufficient mystical power to challenge the Green Scar incarnation of the Hulk, as shown in World War Hulk 
@hei201:
and the point of that was?
@battleheiz said:
" still kenpachi is stronger, faster and i don't realy think that penance stare would work on him cause he was killing ghosts plus he wears eyepatch so i think he can win with sudden attack "
Kenpachi isn't stronger,nor faster...why would killing ghosts have anything to do with this? that's like saying it wouldn't work on the ghostbusters..anyone who's sinned is vulnerable to it...plus he wears a eyepatch? C'MON
@geraldthesloth: ghost rider isn't faster than sinpo and his definitely not stronger(5 tons is max.) but i am not saying that zaraki can win cause he won't be able to harm him.
@battleheiz said:
" @geraldthesloth: ghost rider isn't faster than sinpo and his definitely not stronger(5 tons is max.) but i am not saying that zaraki can win cause he won't be able to harm him. "
You're kidding right? ever read World War Hulk?

Because clearly these are only 5 tonner feats.

@geraldthesloth: thats cause he was using zarathos powers
Post by JThree47605 (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@battleheiz said:
" @geraldthesloth: thats cause he was using zarathos powers "
Everything Ghost Rider does he can do it because he is using Zarathos' power. That's a stupid argument.
@JThree47605: 
As said by Dr. Strange, Johny Blaze is simply a mortal and acts as a built in safety, that severely limits the power of the Ghost Rider. Dr. Strange also stated, that when Zarathos takes possession of the Ghost Rider, the Ghost Rider's powers are for most intents and purposes, boundless, "God Like" . 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel