Ghost Rider vs Alucard vs Lobo vs Etrigan vs Spawn

Topic started by deathmonger on Oct. 11, 2011. Last post by blackdemon 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by othus12 (7,661 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@CerusSerenade: well alucard is pretty much the same with his schrodingers powers so how about no schrodinger for alucard and no god mode for spawn?=

Post by CerusSerenade (2,725 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Schrodinger doesn't allow him to warp reality, nor does it increase his destructive capability. It only makes him incredibly difficult to kill unless he's attacked on a conceptual level.

Post by Sonata (35,629 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Why necro a near 2 year old thread??
Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

if we don't count god spawn i'm going with lobo

Post by VinoVash1234 (78 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@CerusSerenade: Heres the thing, the strongest version of spawn would win, but if we use everyone at their average, then spawn and ghost rider remain the strongest, but alucard remains as the un-killable- in short, alucard wont be able to do much to GR or spawn, but neither will they be able to kill him.

Post by ALMIGHTY (469 posts) See mini bio Level 8

1. Ghost Rider

2. Spawn

3. Alucard

I will explain... Spawn CAN INDEED be killed by decapitation... It has happened to him in the past... Ghost Rider is the ONLY TRUE Immortal here... Johnny has died, but the Rider/Zarthos awakens whenever Johnny dies. Unleashing his truly unstoppable nature...

I see this going like this...

Johnny takes out Lobo, Etrigan, and Alcurad with a penace stare, leaving the final Battle Ghost Rider vs Spawn...

That battle will play out as such... Spawn will overpower and eventually kill JOHNNY, but then Zarthos will be awakened in Johnny's absence and it will be Game Over for anyone in The Rider's way...

Post by othus12 (7,661 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ALMIGHTY: i would like to see ghost rider trying to decapitate god spawn

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Spawn is a badass!

I had a action figure of him years ago, too bad some idiots stole it.

Post by ALMIGHTY (469 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12: Ok but too bad neither post title nor pictures Indicate that this is "divine spawn" were talking about here... The pic and title Indicate that it's standard spawn... In which my point still stands because of this...

If it were indeed divine spawn of course he would win he is a omnipotent entity, but that is simply not the case here sir...

Post by VinoVash1234 (78 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@CerusSerenade: Shrodingers omnipresence ability has limitations, afterall alucard beat him, this means the ability does not function on a concept or cosmic level, seeing as how alucard wasnt a concept or a cosmic before he acquired schrodingers ability. GR should win this, afterall Zadkiel IS a concept.

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'm going to have to go with Spawn, seeing as how he's got all those crazy god tricks at his disposal.

If, however, it is not god Spawn here, then I'm not so sure.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel