Ghost Rider vs Alucard vs Lobo vs Etrigan vs Spawn

Topic started by deathmonger on Oct. 11, 2011. Last post by blackdemon 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

No prep 
Morals off 
Fight takes place in empty Tokyo 
No planet busting 
Win by all means (exception of BFR)

VS 

VS 

VS 

VS 

Post by dwade (7 posts) See mini bio Level 3

jajajaja xd a bit late but

penance stare takes this xd

Post by CerusSerenade (2,623 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Spawn beat God and the devil. Alucard has schrodinger so he can't die unless he's destroyed on a conceptual level. Let's see how the rest fare.
Post by othus12 (6,821 posts) See mini bio Level 13

spawn wins

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Spawn vs Ghost Rider. Everyone else is a non factor.

If Spawn or Ghost Rider can't kill Alucard on a conceptual level they can't kill him. Unless you're saying Alucard doesn't have Schrodinger in this fight which is rediculous considering that Spawn is in the fight.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i don't see alucard beating Spawn or Ghost Rider

And neither can they beat him, whoever wins between Spawn or Ghost Rider comes to a draw with Alucard because they lack the means to kill each other.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerusSerenade said:

And neither can they beat him, whoever wins between Spawn or Ghost Rider comes to a draw with Alucard because they lack the means to kill each other.

penace stare to Alucard and he dies.

Penance stare does not attack on a conceptual level. Are you aware that since Alucard has Schrodinger he can't die unelss he himself wants to? As it is he is omnipresent with Schrodinger as he can go wherever he wants, including someone's mind. This is demonstrated in how Schrodinger himself was killed with a blessed silver bullet through the brain and came back later like nothing happened, and how Schrodinger himself appeared in the mind of Zorin Blitz. SilverGalford do any of these characters have the ability to attack on a conceptual level? If not then they can't kill Alucard.
Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

All of these guys are immortal in some sense. The picture of Spawn is regular Spawn not Divine Spawn so I don't see him winning this.

Post by VinoVash1234 (78 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@CerusSerenade: What does Schrodinger do?

Anyway to my knowledge its ghost rider and spawn in the final battle.

Schrodinger literally makes it so he can only die if he accepts his death, and he is aware he has Schrodinger's power, so it wont' happen. It is basically schrodinger's cat put into an ability which makes Alucard extremely difficult to kill. He can't die unless he accepts his death or his concept is erased, which is why I said conceptual attacks would be required.

@CerusSerenade: like spawn did once rewriting reality to his own will having more power than satan and even god himself. spawn wins

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Spawn wins here.

@othus12: Even reality warping doesn't constitute the ability to attack on a conceptual level.

@CerusSerenade: actually time and space are concepts. spawn can erase will or even consciousnesses from anyone and only responds to MoM which is a multiversal being. by reality i didnt meant just the matter, but also concepts like time,will,thought etc. he truly is a god.

@othus12: Oh, we're using God Spawn so this whole match is a mismatch? Ok.

Spawn babyshakes the entire opposition with a literal thought.

@CerusSerenade: since we were using alucard and ghost rider strongest versions i assumed we were also using spawn strongest version : )

@othus12: Yes, but he gave up those powers after a time, I was thinking more EoS. That and making the fight a massive stomp takes away from the legitimacy of the battle.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel