Getter Emperor vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan

Topic started by EVA_01 on June 13, 2014. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 1 month, 1 week ago.
Post by EVA_01 (57 posts) See mini bio Level 8

this is anime-version T.T.G.L.

manga version-G.E.

MOD EDIT

User requested Taka's assistance to upload images.

Post by takashichea (11,042 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@EVA_01:

When you're a new user, it always best if you take the time to read the rules and observe how the community operates. That's how I approached Anime Vice's wiki editing community.

Welcome to Anime Vice and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have questions, you ask veteran battle users or the true battle mods, Sonata or Dream. I'm a temp mod.

• This thread needs more information on conditions and any restrictions.
  • You need to upload images for your OP. We have an image policy in the battle threads to make our battle threads less spammy and make our users put more effort in it. You have 24 hours to put the images in. If you're using a phone or an IPAD and cannot add images, please ask me within the time limit. I'm able to edit your OP.

Please visit the Battle Forum Rules 2.0. ALL USERS PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!! thread. Thank you.

Edit:

User requested Taka's assistance to upload images.

Post by LHWKnight (2,682 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@EVA_01:G.E wins with ease, Multiverse >>> universe.

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This is a truck question. Demonbane wins. Lol. I'm joking. Getter Emperor ftw. Gurren Lagann's upper limit is unknown but even assuming he could match or exceed Getter Emperor, it wouldn't be fast enough since his power has to grow. Gurren Lagann gets one shot. It sounds funny but it does.
Post by Haiken (1,042 posts) See mini bio Level 11

IIRC both of them are growing constantly.. one by consuming planets, galaxies, etc.. the other by sheer willpower.. So the currently bigger one should be able to outgrow the weaker one..

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,684 posts) See mini bio Level 12

In size alone, TTGL actually dwarfs Getter Emperor, yet GE does seem to be more powerful

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Yeah. TTGL is actually taller than the observable universe when in it's Super form, but it seems GE's junior somewhat in terms of actual power.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,631 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Theorically is a neverending battle, both sides can continually overclock their size and power without any kind of limit.

But I think I'm going to give a slight edge to the the Getter Team....Ryoma crushes Dinosaurs heads with his bare hands, the Getter requieres the pilot to be a badass just to pilot it, not just have willpower, but being a 100% Badass to pilot it without any strain. Ryoma was a pinnacle of human willpower, agressivity and badassitude before even getting into the machine, the Getter Emperor is more than 10 years in the future, meaning that the Getter Team has an advantage when it comes to experience.

To sum up why Getter wins:

• More Experience
  • More Ruthlessness
  • More Sheer Concentrated Baddassitude and Manliness.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel