Get Through My Battle Tower!!

Topic started by One_Piece_God on March 18, 2012. Last post by Asune 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Using 1 manga character you have to make it to the top of the battle tower defeating the opponents on each floor.

Battle:

Empty city arena for each floor

GetBacker characters Bloodlusted

Heal after each floor

50ft apart

Moral on for your character

Speed up to Hypersonic

Destructive Capacity up to City Block

Standard equipment for your character

9.Ginji Amano - Raitei

8.Ban Mido - The Genius Of Battles

7. Kurodou Akabane - Dr. Jackal

6.Kazuki Fuuchouin - Prince Of Terror

5.Yohan Kokuchouin - Sole Heir To The Fuuchouin

4.Masaki Kurusu - The Controller Of Light/ Flash Master

3.Yukihiko Miroku - Consolidation Of The Miroku Brothers - (No instant heal for him)

2.Paul Wan - Gale Emperor

1.Juubei Kakei - Juubei Of The Flying Needles

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Barragan Luisenbarn The God of Hueco mundo... he will rot them all to dust.

@DBZ_universe:

hmm I don't think he can get past number 4

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: he wouldnt make it past masaki

Former Crimson King

@FormerCrimsonKing:

I don't know much about Former Crimson King but from reading about him briefly can he really get passed number 5.

with ease via fire, water, pseudo black hole, wind, lightning, or via kouryu spam

Yohan can break through pseudo black holes with ease.

He can easily dodge omnidirectional attacks from high tier hypersonic characters with ease & blitz characters that have reacted to light

Whats kouryu?

@One_Piece_God: yohan never broke anything close to a pseudo black hole. empty moon is not a pseudo black hole for 1, for 2, he cant resist amped up gravity, the whole area being flooded, or being sealed in another dimension

@FormerCrimsonKing:

well its similar in a sense that you cant escape it but i admit that its not a black hole

& are you serious about the other things. His power is stated to be on the same lvl as the Voodoo King. Characters of less power are easily able to break through dimensions. The Archive (basically the god of there fake world) has no power over Yohan. He can transport huge things into another dimension using his will power.

Remember the GetBacker chars are bloodlusted so Yohan would simply rip out his heart instantly & replace it with black thread & assume control over him.

Even if he could defeat Yohan I highly doubt he can even make it to Raitei

@One_Piece_God: please show me where it was stated his power was on the lvl of the voodoo king. why do you think he serves him

the only other characters show to be able to break through dimensions was ban, raitei, and akabane..and a case could be made for any of them to beat yohan

yohan has never shown that he coud tank high heat lvls, resist gravity, or being sealed away...post scans...i read get backers and is one of the biggest fans on this site and yohan wont ever touch the crimson king

It says it many times in the manga, here is one I remember.

Ginji without Raitei did in the manga before Yohan was introduced. He is said to have stepped beyond existence itself, he is free from the erosion of the beltline & infinity fortress so i highly doubt dimesional sealing will work against him.

As I said even if he could get passed Yohan I won't get to Raitei.

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'll simply choose Lambdadelta from Umineko, she can just make dissapear the tower with all of the guys inside with a 100% of probability of succes, being a conceptual move is unblockable an unavoidable

@Asune: you obviously didnt read the OP

@FormerCrimsonKing:Oh, city block xD. Then Dlanor A. Knox, red key is enough

@Asune: uhh could i see some feats

@FormerCrimsonKing:If I found them, then sure. Wait a bit

@FormerCrimsonKing:For now I'll give you the description of Dlanor's weapons.

The Red Key

A weapon for emergencies used by official Inquisitors of Heresy belonging to Eiserne Jungfrau. Dlanor's primary weapon. Unlike a normal weapon, whose purpose is to cause physical damage, this special tool is known as a conceptual weapon, and it is used to deny the existence of concepts.

Regardless of whether the target is physical, mental or conceptual, it is impossible to use any defensive concept, such as physical barriers, mental isolation, and conceptual inheritance, to defend against this weapon. Because the concepts themselves are denied, even the concept of resisting an attack does not exist, and it is impossible for the target to endure regardless of their stamina. Furthermore, all supernatural methods of buying time, such as teleportation, time reversal, revivals, and inheritance are impossible. Because denials of concepts conform to verdict procedures dictated by the Great Court, all future concepts that disobey them will be denied immediately. In addition, when the Red Key forms a complete Barrier, all concepts of evasion cannot be successful.

Defense is Impossible, evasion is impossible, buying time is impossible. The ultimate conceptual weapon is the embodiment of these three impossibilities.

A strict investigation by the Great Court of Heaven is required for the use of the Red Key.Because of this, the very act of dispatching Dlanor, who arms herself with it, is equivalent to a death sentence.

The Blue Key

The primary weapon used by the official Inquisitors of Heresy belonging to Eiserne Jungfrau.

Like the Red Key, it is a conceptual weapon, but instead of denying the existence of concepts, it is used to create self-doubt and forces others to deny themselves.

For this reason, it is called the Blue Key of Reflection, in contrast with the Red Key of Judgement.

Unlike the Red Key, it is possible to evade and defend against it. However, while the Red Key has severe restrictions regarding how it can be used, the Blue Key can be wielded with great ease and manipulated at will in all situations.

Furthermore, because the shape of conceptual weapons is purely conceptual, their outward appearance differs depending on the individual Inquisitor.

In Dlanor's case, they appear as a long sword and a short sword, but some use them in the form of spears or guns, while others make them take shape as phenomena such as magic or miracles.

That is exactly with the same words that appears on the original descirption, if you want I'll go to seek for an image of the description as a feat.

@Asune: yea id like to see it in action

@FormerCrimsonKing: Well I can show you the definition of the sword as shown in original source

In combat too, but it isn't very clear what's going on, or how does it works, at least that you understand how Umineko works.

@Asune: yea i do, its not hard to believe because i kno its a powerful verse

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel