General Wade Eiling Vs Alucard

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 27, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 5 years ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
This is Alucard from the OVA series

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
ohh, nice fight. both r good re-generators. its sounds weird, but i think this is in alucards favor. i know he almost beat the JLA, but alucard is invincible.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
boy i hope this isnt another one of Nuvas intended pOwns. cuz thats messed up.

General Eiling is invincible as well. The General has superhuman strength and regenerative abilities; nearly indestructable; can survive unaided in space.[1] The General is completely indestructable,[2] and can survive any attack, and regrow any limb, and also feels no pain.[3] The only way the JLA has beat him is by BFR.[4] He has fought the combined forces of the JLA and the Ultra Marine Corps and only lost to BFR.[5]

[1]DC Comics Encyclopedia, pg #123 (2004 Edition)
[2]JLA #24, pg #4, (1998)
[3]JLA #26, pg #4, (1998)
[4]JLA #26, pg #16-17 (1998)
[5]JLA #26, pg #13 (1998)    

Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DJSNuva1 said:
"

General Eiling is invincible as well. The General has superhuman strength and regenerative abilities; nearly indestructable; can survive unaided in space.[1] The General is completely indestructable,[2] and can survive any attack, and regrow any limb, and also feels no pain.[3] The only way the JLA has beat him is by BFR.[4] He has fought the combined forces of the JLA and the Ultra Marine Corps and only lost to BFR.[5]

[1]DC Comics Encyclopedia, pg #123 (2004 Edition)
[2]JLA #24, pg #4, (1998)
[3]JLA #26, pg #4, (1998)
[4]JLA #26, pg #16-17 (1998)
[5]JLA #26, pg #13 (1998)    

"
I've heard "BFR" used a lot, but since I pretty much dont ever read DC comics (outside of some old batman) and dont use comicvine, I have no idea what it means. What exactly is BFR?
@AgentJ:
Battle Field Removal. It means that they transported him ontu an asteriod on the far side of Solar System. And since he can't fly, he was just stuck there. It means like teleportation
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @AgentJ: Battle Field Removal. It means that they transported him ontu an asteriod on the far side of Solar System. And since he can't fly, he was just stuck there. It means like teleportation "
Well thats lame. 
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pretty interesting fight, I only have one question though How fast does The General Regenerate? If he can regenerate rapidly I believe this match may be a tie.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
well is this alucard at the end of the manga series where he has absorbed Schrodinger cat and can do teleportation
1. alucard has no pain/ freakishly high pain threshold, his body keep getting blown off bit by bit and he keep smilling
2.now he is probably indestructible(all plot that is used to kill him failed miserably, major once try to make him doesn't exist by absorbing Schrodinger cat which is everywhere and nowhere at the same time, it didn't work, alucard now have schrodinger power)
3.he can be stopped temporarliy by making him absorbed things like schrodinger cat(which in turn defies reality)
@Sonata said:
"Pretty interesting fight, I only have one question though How fast does The General Regenerate? If he can regenerate rapidly I believe this match may be a tie. "

The General's regeneration rate is incredible. Able to withstand both the astro force and Superman's heat vision without any harm[1] 

[1] JLA #39 pg 122 (WW3) (2000)
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

before i answer is this a spite like dream
@FLCL1 said:
"before i answer is this a spite like dream "

No, this is a fair battle

XD wat can the second guy do ?
@FLCL1 said:
"
     XD wat can the second guy do ? "

Just check my last few poats, it pretty much sums up what he can do.

wait he stood toe to toe with JLA?
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Pretty interesting fight, I only have one question though How fast does The General Regenerate? If he can regenerate rapidly I believe this match may be a tie. "
The General's regeneration rate is incredible. Able to withstand both the astro force and Superman's heat vision without any harm[1]   [1] JLA #39 pg 122 (WW3) (2000) "
Thats is what I figured, I'm leaning toward a tie in this battle, The General should be to regenerate when he is hit by Alucard's magic attacks,but The general only uses Brute force for his attacks, and I don't believe that will be enough to put Alucard down for good.

a tie? can Alucard fight toe to toe with JLA?!
@FLCL1 said:

"wait he stood toe to toe with JLA? "

The whole JLA and only lost to BFR[1] 
[1]JLA #26, pg #13 (1998)    
@Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
The General's regeneration rate is incredible. Able to withstand both the astro force and Superman's heat vision without any harm[1]   [1] JLA #39 pg 122 (WW3) (2000) "
Thats is what I figured, I'm leaning toward a tie in this battle, The General should be to regenerate when he is hit by Alucard's magic attacks,but The general only uses Brute force for his attacks, and I don't believe that will be enough to put Alucard down for good. "

I'd pretty much have to agree with THIS ^
@FLCL1 said:
" a tie? can Alucard fight toe to toe with JLA?! "
No Alucard would not be able to stand against JLA, for the simple reason they are able to dish out a variety of ways defeat him, Brute force, Element powers, Magic etc. Eiling only has Brute Force as his only weapon here.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel