Gemini Saga vs Nono

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Nov. 16, 2012. Last post by Es7 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@5th: So moron the only thing you're going to do is cry out ?

About Kanon

It is Galaxian Explosion, but you haven't read the manga, you faggot. I even posted the links to online manga so the only thing you could do is "click" on one. But that demands too much BRAIN EFFORT from you. Anyway OTHERS WILL BE JUDGES, SINCE EVERYONE IS FREE TO CHECK THE MANGA ONLINE. And you're just a liar

Also idiot check the bottom page of Saga's GE. It clearly shows a temple in which Saga and Shura are fighting. But you haven't even read the Episode G, have you ? And yes I DEBUNKED that scan http://www.thefreedictionary.com/debunked - term can be used as synonim for "exposing and exaggareted claims". So idiot see the definition for yourself.

Also I'm always going to reply to your bulls about Saint Seiya. And avoding me (since you got owned) won't help you :-)

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@TheVectorPrime said:

Third scan

I already debunked this scan many times. But I'll to that again. By the way I can't belive that you're posting the same crap again and again. Anyway this is one of the best examples that Galaxian Explosion creates the illusion of planets. Since planets are smaller than Capricorn Shura, whom Saga fought in Episode G inside Pope's temple (the scan you posted is from Episode G) And by the way Galaxian Explosion was used inside the temple - which can be clearly seen at the bottom of the scan. You know how the order goes Galaxy(with hundreds of billions of solar systems) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> solar system >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>planet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> temple. And by the way this temple was totaly intact from Galaxian Explosion. So there goes the bull GALAXY WAS DETSROYED. And proves my point that Galaxian Explosion creates illusion of planets and that majority of online Episode G Enlgish scans are badly translated. And don't even try to come with the SHIT: GALAXIAN EPXLOSION WAS FOCUSED ON SHURA, since you claimed that GALAXY WAS DESTROYED !!! AND STATING THE FIRST THING WILL JUST MAKE YOU CONTRADICTING YOURSELF.

AS EXPECTED YOU POSTED THE SAME BULL AGAIN AND YOU WERE OWNED AGAIN. YOUR LIES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AGAIN. YOU SAINT SEIYA WANKERS HAVE BECOME THE WORST KIND OF TROLL OVER THE INTERNET.

Galaxian Explosion attacks on the atomic level, it's not really meant to cause any enviromental damage seeing as they're trying to attack there opponents atoms...

Same goes for most attacks in SS, unless you're saying that what the author has written is wrong, which would be hilarious.

Author portayal and statements >>>>> Anything you say.

Post by 5th (1,231 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@TheVectorPrime said:

@5th: So moron the only thing you're going to do is cry out ?

About Kanon

It is Galaxian Explosion, but you haven't read the manga, you faggot. I even posted the links to online manga so the only thing you could do is "click" on one. But that demands too much BRAIN EFFORT from you. Anyway OTHERS WILL BE JUDGES, SINCE EVERYONE IS FREE TO CHECK THE MANGA ONLINE. And you're just a liar

Also idiot check the bottom page of Saga's GE. It clearly shows a temple in which Saga and Shura are fighting. But you haven't even read the Episode G, have you ? And yes I DEBUNKED that scan http://www.thefreedictionary.com/debunked - term can be used as synonim for "exposing and exaggareted claims". So idiot see the definition for yourself.

Also I'm always going to reply to your bulls about Saint Seiya. And avoding me (since you got owned) won't help you :-)Ju

Someone who uses the word faggot has lost all credibility of being a debater  

Also nimrod, I've watched and read every version of the manga/anime and I looked at that scan of yours that you claimed that the SKY and EARTH were still intact.  

It can be clearly seen that Kanon TOOK him out of the planet's atmosphere and somewhere else in HADES HYPER DIMENSION  

So you're the complete retard then.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Oh look, TheVectorPrime is screaming and whining on my thread. And now he is name calling for someone peacefully debating? He must be proud being a internet tough guy. All his Saint Seiya hate is sickening.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

He's doing the same stuff on the OBD(banned for it now), this time totally desperate. He made a complete fool of himself here:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17291&page=4

Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Oh look, TheVectorPrime is screaming and whining on my thread. And now he is name calling for someone peacefully debating? He must be proud being a internet tough guy. All his Saint Seiya hate is sickening.

He must be in labor.

Anyway a few people who are more knowledgeable in SS than me state that Paradox can beat her due to Final Destination's hax. And supposedly he's the weakest and the disgrace of the Gemini Saints.

Post by 5th (1,231 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Roman55 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

He must be in labor.

Anyway a few people who are more knowledgeable in SS than me state that Paradox can beat her due to Final Destination's hax. And supposedly he's the weakest and the disgrace of the Gemini Saints.

I wouldn't consider her inferior to the Gemini Saints considering that she has another avail of the "Another Dimension" technique that allows her to have full precognition and control over her enemies fates, creating illusions in the process.

I'm not exactly sure of how powerful Final Destination is (Seeing that it was disrupted by Ryuho, and Koga still managed to survive the attack, probably due to his cloth's durability and augmentation by Athena).

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MohsinMan99 said:

He's doing the same stuff on the OBD(banned for it now), this time totally desperate. He made a complete fool of himself here:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17291&page=4

lol nice. Glad to see people owning that moron. He has no credibility, he feels if no one agrees with his opinion he has to lash out and curse and cry to get his point.

@Roman55 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

He must be in labor.

Yeah that must be the case. He is just ferociously beating the hell out of his meat at DBZ is all. Anyway, Paradox is like the weakest Gemini Saint and a disgrace I agree with that. But her abilities are still pretty damn hax, they just lack epicness and the destructive capabilities Saga/Kanon displayed.

Post by Es7 (12 posts) See mini bio Level 6

The Vector Cunt strikes again

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel