Gemini Saga vs Nono

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Nov. 16, 2012. Last post by Es7 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,932 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I heard she was a lot stronger than DBZ so I want to see if she can hang with Saint Seiya people.

Saga
Saga

VS

Random Encounter

Bloodlust

Starting 100 meters away

Who wins and why?

Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider: What can she do?

Gemini punches are equivalent to 6.87xE41 joules which is the power required to destroy a star.

Reasoning why is because at the end of his death he was capable of piercing his own cloth with his fist (Augmented by Cosmos and Gold Cloth), let alone speed blitz the fuck out of two other Bronze Saints who were already on par with the likes of Leo Aiolia or Virgo Shaka.

He can also warp his enemies in dimensions that have their own planets and stars, dimensions that move at the speed of light as I can recall from the fight between Gemini Deftros and the Time God.

Also, Gemini Saga is a galaxy buster at an atomic level and unless Nono has Galaxy durability she won't last against the might tyrant.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

From what I know, Nono is planet to star level max with black holes and some other hax.

GS is a galaxy buster, has massively FTL movement speed (calcs put them in the quadrillion times FTL range IIRC), blitzed two Gold Saints, has time-space hax and other stuff. It's pretty clear who wins.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,932 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@5th said:

How the hell am I suppose to know?

@MohsinMan99: Is that right?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,182 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MohsinMan99: she is also FTL but you might be right that she loses this fight

@SMXLR8: Oh most everyone in SS is FTL and even low tiers can move at Light Speed. Gold Saints can reach the scale of being massively FTL while Bronze Saints are infinitely quadrillion times faster than the speed of light (They crossed a dimension that was larger than our Universe in mere minutes)
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

^You could easily powerscale that to Gold Saints which is what I did. As a comparison of the speed difference:

Nono=1xFTL or perhaps more

GS=10^15xFTL.

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Gemini Saga with little difficulty.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@MohsinMan99 said:

From what I know, Nono is planet to star level max with black holes and some other hax.

Frankly, I don't know a lot about any of the two. But if she can create black holes, she should be much above star level, as black holes have different strengths, too..

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@MohsinMan99 said:

Frankly, I don't know a lot about any of the two. But if she can create black holes, she should be much above star level, as black holes have different strengths, too..

If i recall, she created a huge number of micro blackholes in an attempt to stop a blackhole created by an explosion in which a monster was trying to escape through.

@PrinceAragorn1: Gemini Saga can punch through star durability and speed blitz two saints who were already MFTL, he can also project attacks that have the same amount of power of a galaxy explosion, as well as send his opponents in dimensions that carry even stars and planets. Even if she was capable of creating black holes, Gemini would just destroy it with a stronger attack.

@5th said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Gemini Saga can punch through star durability and speed blitz two saints who were already MFTL, he can also project attacks that have the same amount of power of a galaxy explosion, as well as send his opponents in dimensions that carry even stars and planets. Even if she was capable of creating black holes, Gemini would just destroy it with a stronger attack.

And.. so? are you sure you are replying to me?

@PrinceAragorn1: Obviously

@5th said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Obviously

I am just wondering whether we can classify if we can classify Black holes on star levels.. Not about the character..

@PrinceAragorn1: Well a star and black hole are virtually the same as the cause of a blackhole is a supernova (Star explosion)

@5th said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Well a star and black hole are virtually the same as the cause of a blackhole is a supernova (Star explosion)

Nope. Black holes can absorb much more and increase their mass.. like the super massive one, supposedly at the centre of our galaxy.. (around which we rotate)

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@5th said:

@5th

said:

Gemini punches are equivalent to 6.87xE41 joules which is the power required to destroy a star.

Reasoning why is because at the end of his death he was capable of piercing his own cloth with his fist (Augmented by Cosmos and Gold Cloth), let alone speed blitz the fuck out of two other Bronze Saints who were already on par with the likes of Leo Aiolia or Virgo Shaka.

He can also warp his enemies in dimensions that have their own planets and stars, dimensions that move at the speed of light as I can recall from the fight between Gemini Deftros and the Time God.

Also, Gemini Saga is a galaxy buster at an atomic level and unless Nono has Galaxy durability she won't last against the might tyrant.

All of this is the same old wrong BULLSHIT (referign to false informations you posted). Why don't you post scans to prove everything you stated ? When will people learn to ask for scans and back up their claims with scans ???

@TheVectorPrime:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nRadgbSVyw://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nRadgbSVyw://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nRadgbSVyw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nRadgbSVyw://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nRadgbSVyw://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nRadgbSVyw
A weaken Kanon without Gold Cloth nuke multiple planets within a suicide blast  (Note that Gemini Kanon admitted that Saga was on a different level)  

Gemini Saga fists alone can demolish Bronze Cloth that's been augmented by Athena's blood to match even Gold Cloth  

Within the plain of a Gemini's dimension you must be able to handle the SPEED OF LIGHT in order to survive or else you'll just evaporate,  Also Gemini's dimension can hold planets and stars  

I couldn't find an anime scan for this though the game scan should compensate because it's basically the same like the anime 

Galaxian Explosion being an actual explosion of a galaxy  
Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@5th:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/saint_seiya/v26/c098/12.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/saint_seiya/v26/c098/13.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/saint_seiya/v26/c098/14.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/saint_seiya/v26/c098/15.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/saint_seiya/v26/c098/16.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/saint_seiya/v26/c098/17.html

Gemini Kanon vs Wyvern in Underworld

First scan

This is what actually happened. The scan you posted (and I also did) is from the fight Gemini Kanon vs Wyvern Rhadamanthys in Underworld. On the scans I posted you can clearly see the rocks and land. Not to mention that on the sky above are no sighns of planets and stars. And since you repeat the same bull all over again I must repeat that THIS IS THE EVIDANCE THAT GALAXIAN EXPLOSION CREATES THE ILLUSION OF THE PLANETS WHICH ARE CHARGING TOWARDS OPPONENT AND EXPLOADING. You can read the same thing about that attack in Saint Seiya Encyclopedia.

First video

It's irrelevent since Bronze Cloth at that time was still inferior to Gold Cloth. And proves nothing of the things I wanted you to prove.

Second scan

Totaly irrelevent to the topic.

Second video

Sure games = manga in every term. Don't try to sell me that crap. Not to mention that ability to open a portal to another dimension (which is the exact description of Another Dimension in Saint Seiya Encyclopedia) will not put Gemini Saga at herald level. Since many characters far inferior to heralds can open portals.

Third scan

I already debunked this scan many times. But I'll to that again. By the way I can't belive that you're posting the same crap again and again. Anyway this is one of the best examples that Galaxian Explosion creates the illusion of planets. Since planets are smaller than Capricorn Shura, whom Saga fought in Episode G inside Pope's temple (the scan you posted is from Episode G) And by the way Galaxian Explosion was used inside the temple - which can be clearly seen at the bottom of the scan. You know how the order goes Galaxy(with hundreds of billions of solar systems) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> solar system >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>planet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> temple. And by the way this temple was totaly intact from Galaxian Explosion. So there goes the bull GALAXY WAS DETSROYED. And proves my point that Galaxian Explosion creates illusion of planets and that majority of online Episode G Enlgish scans are badly translated. And don't even try to come with the SHIT: GALAXIAN EPXLOSION WAS FOCUSED ON SHURA, since you claimed that GALAXY WAS DESTROYED !!! AND STATING THE FIRST THING WILL JUST MAKE YOU CONTRADICTING YOURSELF.

AS EXPECTED YOU POSTED THE SAME BULL AGAIN AND YOU WERE OWNED AGAIN. YOUR LIES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AGAIN. YOU SAINT SEIYA WANKERS HAVE BECOME THE WORST KIND OF TROLL OVER THE INTERNET.

@TheVectorPrime said:

@5th:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/saint_seiya/v26/c098/12.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/saint_seiya/v26/c098/13.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/saint_seiya/v26/c098/14.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/saint_seiya/v26/c098/15.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/saint_seiya/v26/c098/16.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/saint_seiya/v26/c098/17.html

Gemini Kanon vs Wyvern in Underworld

First scan

This is what actually happened. The scan you posted (and I also did) is from the fight Gemini Kanon vs Wyvern Rhadamanthys in Underworld. On the scans I posted you can clearly see the rocks and land. Not to mention that on the sky above are no sighns of planets and stars. And since you repeat the same bull all over again I must repeat that THIS IS THE EVIDANCE THAT GALAXIAN EXPLOSION CREATES THE ILLUSION OF THE PLANETS WHICH ARE CHARGING TOWARDS OPPONENT AND EXPLOADING. You can read the same thing about that attack in Saint Seiya Encyclopedia.

First video

It's irrelevent since Bronze Cloth at that time was still inferior to Gold Cloth. And proves nothing of the things I wanted you to prove.

Second scan

Totaly irrelevent to the topic.

Second video

Sure games = manga in every term. Don't try to sell me that crap. Not to mention that ability to open a portal to another dimension (which is the exact description of Another Dimension in Saint Seiya Encyclopedia) will not put Gemini Saga at herald level. Since many characters far inferior to heralds can open portals.

Third scan

I already debunked this scan many times. But I'll to that again. By the way I can't belive that you're posting the same crap again and again. Anyway this is one of the best examples that Galaxian Explosion creates the illusion of planets. Since planets are smaller than Capricorn Shura, whom Saga fought in Episode G inside Pope's temple (the scan you posted is from Episode G) And by the way Galaxian Explosion was used inside the temple - which can be clearly seen at the bottom of the scan. You know how the order goes Galaxy(with hundreds of billions of solar systems) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> solar system >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>planet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> temple. And by the way this temple was totaly intact from Galaxian Explosion. So there goes the bull GALAXY WAS DETSROYED. And proves my point that Galaxian Explosion creates illusion of planets and that majority of online Episode G Enlgish scans are badly translated. And don't even try to come with the SHIT: GALAXIAN EPXLOSION WAS FOCUSED ON SHURA, since you claimed that GALAXY WAS DESTROYED !!! AND STATING THE FIRST THING WILL JUST MAKE YOU CONTRADICTING YOURSELF.

AS EXPECTED YOU POSTED THE SAME BULL AGAIN AND YOU WERE OWNED AGAIN. YOUR LIES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AGAIN. YOU SAINT SEIYA WANKERS HAVE BECOME THE WORST KIND OF TROLL OVER THE INTERNET.

All your explanations are purely ignorant and completely in disregard of actual showings, you're just debunking the feats like you made the manga yourself  

You make no sense in any way, the sky, the rock, are still there? Isn't it clear that he took Wyverin off elsewhere and blew up? Plus that wasn't even Galaxian Explosion so you're wrong in both categories.  

It's clear that the another dimension holds planets and even stars yet you still argue  

How is the Galaxian Explosion bull? The Capricorn admits that it's an entire galaxy falling apart, what more do you want? It's clearly right there.  

Do you not understand that Saints attack at an atomic scale? It's obvious and it's constantly mentioned that Saints only aim to destroying the essence or the atoms of their opponents to prevent from destroying their surroundings and the earth itself.  

Gemini Kanon has already proved that Saints can easily destroy planets, that was a weakened Gemini Kanon without the augmentation of Gold Cloth who wrecked a shit load of planets within a suicide blast of cosmos. Not just that but Wyverin was already weakened as well.  

Do not post back to me, you're clearly ignorant of the manga itself and never less an idiot for even trying to argue against something that's CLEARLY right there.  

@TheVectorPrime said:

@5th:

I already debunked this scan many times. 

Here's you admitting that you DEBUNKED the scan. You're a total idiot.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel