Gear second Luffy vs Kaioken Goku

Topic started by Kurohige on Feb. 18, 2010. Last post by ReiKai 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
goku ROTFLstomp
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Kuma_From_Argentina:  Well, meanwhile Goku could lift that weight even before the end of Dragon Ball(Not Z). In the beginning kid Guku could toss a large rock with 0,5-1 tons of weight like nothing and it was before he did any kind of training.
Also Haki is about just like Ki attacks in other universes.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,695 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@willyvereb: Haki isnt like Ki... 
It has a deeper meaning and the powers are mostly unexplained..... 
But even so I already said that Luffy loses against Kaioken empowered Goku, but if it was Base Goku it could prove more difficult to Goku to win. 
I know that Luffy isnt strong enough to beat it, I was just making a point that comparing to a regular human is is absurdily strong, he could match Goku from the end of DB in terms of strenght
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Maybe he could match DB Goku. It isn't much of a feat(he maxed at about the power level of 400) but the Goku who earned the Kaioken had the base power of 5-8k. Luffy's hands would dent instead of harming Goku.
@willyvereb:  I know that Goku wins, I'm only saying what Goku could have less chances against luffy...
@Kuma_From_Argentina:  Kid Goku from the start for example would be even weak to Luffy.:)
Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Goku had to push a 20-odd ton boulder to get Roshi to train him. Krillin too. This was before 21st budokai. His training program in DB was absurd. Aside from just carrying a crate of milk across hundreds of miles ,it including tugging along large boats behind him when swimming across the sea from Roshi's island in order to deliver it. When it comes to strength, OP isn't much better than Tao-Tao Pai. That guy launched a severalt-on pillar literaly hundreds of thousands of yards, and then jumped on it to use it like a vehicle. He was crazy strong then, and still got taken out by Goku. Of course at the time Goku did have to recover, drink Holy water, which nearly killed him and then healed and amped his abilities.

of course, this doesn't include all those years later when he has to fight King Piccolo, who when still Elderly beat the crap out of everyone's collective asses, including Goku's, and it took another plot-powerup via Super Holy Water in order to give him enough juice to take out King Piccolo.
Post by Walker696 (40 posts) See mini bio Level 4
I mean honestly how many people really compare to Goku, this isn't even cool here I like Luffy but I don't see him winning outside of making Goku laugh so much that he can't fight and with Luffy that could be a possibility lol
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Even as a child goku is strong
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@JThree47693 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @JThree47693:  Really? "
Strength wise, yes. Goku has him beat in everything else though. "
For the record, this is not me.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Kaioken just makes Goku to powerfull, why not get rid of Kaioken and it might be a little more fair.

Although Goku would still have K-Wave,  AfterImage, Solar Flare, Flight.
And Luffy haves a lot of multiple techs and the concussive blows are less efective on him
Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
You do realize Goku, nor anyone else from DBZ for that matter, needs to have a named attack when they can fire non-specific yet still immensely destructive ki blasts like candy thrown from a parade float?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel