Gear second Luffy vs Kaioken Goku

Topic started by Kurohige on Feb. 18, 2010. Last post by ReiKai 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Rules: 

1.Current Luffy vs Goku in his fight with vegeta 
2. Bloodlust for luffy on goku off 

Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Goku....
Post by Dream (7,630 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Nice looking fanart. Still, Kaio-ken Goku has the edge in this battle. When fighting Vegita, powering up the form gives out enough power to cause mountains to collapse and to use a Kamehameha Wave with enough power to stop a planet-destroying Galick Gun attack from the Saiyan prince. At worst, Luffy in Gear Second can punch a large hole through a floor when in fresh condition.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Dream: Even with goku going easy?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
goku with no favoritism involved lol
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Goku should be able to handle Luffy
@Kurohige:  Even if showing restraint, Goku wouldn't flinch from taking any of Luffy's attacks because of the different levels of strength they are at and he would be easily capable of evading Luffy's attacks. Even in Saiyan Saga, there's still too much of a power difference between Luffy and Goku.
@Dream: 
Current Luffy is stronger than Saiyan Saga Goku, his punches would hurt.
@JThree47693:  
Really?
@FLCL1 said:
" @JThree47693:  Really? "
Strength wise, yes. Goku has him beat in everything else though.
@JThree47693:  
im impressed
@FLCL1 said:
" @JThree47693:  im impressed "
Yea, it might be hard to believe, but its true. And in reality(not actual reality but you know what I am getting at here) Gokus punches wouldnt do anything to Luffy unless he has Haki. Leaving him with energy attacks, and I see no reason why they wouldnt work.
@JThree47693:  
explain this haki thing to me
@FLCL1 said:
" @JThree47693:  explain this haki thing to me "
Theres really no explanation for it. All I know is the only way to attack logia type fruit users(and Luffy since he is rubber) you have to have Haki.
@JThree47693:  I find this hard to believe since Goku strengthened his body to moving around on King Kai's planet which has ten times the normal gravity of Earth's. While using Kaio-ken, Goku was able to break Nappa's back with a single blow while Luffy's had to deliver multiple blows to subdue weaker adversaries like Blueno of the CP9.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Luffy gets stomped, really quite hard. This could be regular Goku and he'd still destroy him.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,755 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Saiyan Saga Goku in Kaioken should own Luffy, without Kaioken is different actual Luffy is faster than the human eye and his attacks too if he is using Gear Second....
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @JThree47693:  Really? "
Strength wise, yes. Goku has him beat in everything else though. "

HOW STRONG IS LUFFY??? 
  I AM VERY CONFUSED 

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,755 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Luffy is very strong, even more than Goku in Saiyan Saga without kaioken, In Alabastra Arc (Chapter 100-200 more or less) Zoro who is in par of Luffy in sheer strenght terms lifted a building heavier than Piccolo easily. Now we are at chapter 575 and Luffy is stronger and in Second Gear  he is even more strong... 
Zoro Lifting a Building in Chapter 194 

Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Don't be ridiculous. A mostly empty, already wrecked building with a section sheered off it doesn't compare to a giant Piccolo with whom Goku isn't just competing against Piccolo's weight but his strength as well. Nevermind Goku as a 6yr old had to push a 20-odd ton boulder just to get Roshi to train him. Goku flat out slaughters Luffy, no question about it. Especially Saiyan Saga and beyond. To even think otherwise would be cause to have you sent in for immediate psyciatric care and labotomy.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel