Gatomon and Felina VS Krystal and Carmelita

Topic started by blackdemon on April 2, 2014. Last post by Destinyheroknight 4 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS

For my last thread today(today, mind you)I am having it so that it's a fight of cartoon cats vs video game foxes, as Gatomon from Digimon Adventure and Felina Feral from Swat Kats take on Krystal from Starfox and Carmelita Fox from Sly Cooper! Both duos have prepped for this fight and it takes place on the roof of a building in London, England.

NOTE WELL:

No one gets any vehicles, but everyone gets their powers, abilities, equipment, gear, weapons, assets, skills, wits, etc. With one exception...Gatomon doesn't Digivolve in this fight, for that would make it too one sided a battle. She stays Gatomon for her whole fight.

NO SOLOING ALLOWED. If one member of each team wins, those winners fight each other and whoever wins that wins it for her whole team.

Gatomon is fighting Krystal and Felina is fighting Carmelita.

So, which duo takes it, and why? Be sure to say the outcome of each fight and explain it, please.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,546 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gatomon is still a champion digimon who physically surpasses everyone here. Krystal can't harm Gatomon at all.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,226 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Does Gatomon have her tail ring? If so, her team win. If not the other team win

@CerusSerenade: Okay, so Gatomon wins her fight with Krystal, but who wins the Felina/Carmelita fight, and why?

@Destinyheroknight:

Yes, Gatomon has her tail ring, but please clarify something.

When you say what you do, I take it that you mean if Gatomon has her tail ring, she beats Krystal while Felina beats Carmelita, whereas if Gatomon has no tail ring, she loses to Krystal while Felina defeats Carmelita, only to go down against Krystal in the end. Am I right? And if not, please correct me. I want the outcomes for both fights made clear.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,546 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The other team fight shouldn't even be in here as they aren't anime.

But CerusSerenade, any characters are allowed in battles as long as there's one anime character, so it's perfectly okay to do things as I've done them here.

Anyway, who do you think wins the Felina/Carmelita fight, and why, since Gatomon obviously defeats Krystal?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,226 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@blackdemon:

Sorry, I was a little busy

Without her Tail's Ring Gatomon power will be that of a Rookie (Child) strength (that isn't that powerful). Krystal is a fully grew adult with peak strength, it pretty much putting a kid against a bodybuilder. Krystal will not have a hard time taking Gatomon down. Carmelita beat Felina, she faster and have better gear (I feel Felina is a non-factor)

If Gatomon have the Tail's Ring, her power will be that of a Champion (Adult) strength. She easily knock back three Champions. Her speed and strength will overwhelm Krystal (since she use to fighting bigger oppeonts) and her fight with Carmelita will be the same

That what I think of the outcome

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel