Gatomon And Diego VS Female Cenobite and Michael Myers

Topic started by blackdemon on March 22, 2013. Last post by blackdemon 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS

Cats VS Creeps! Gatomon from Digimon Adventure and Diego from the Ice Age Franchise battle it out against Female Cenobite from Hellraiser and Michael Myers from the Halloween Series(original John Carpenter version, not piss-poor Rob Zombie version)!

Random encounter and bloodlust is on. Note well that it is a two on two in the most literal way, as no BFRing or soloing is permitted here. Having allies from any of their respective universes help them is prohibited, too, though if one member of each duo wins, then those winners fight and whoever is the winner of that battle wins it all for his/her team. Note equally well that NOBODY IS BEING LOWBALLED, IMPROPERLY WRITTEN, DOWNPLAYED, JOBBED, DISRESPECTED OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT HERE. All four characters are written exactly the way they should be and are at their absolute best in every way. Plus, not only are they all at their utter peaks, they have all their abilities, powers, talents, moves, skills, wits, weapons, etc, too.

The fight takes place in the middle of the Grand Canyon and is naturally to the death. Each one on one fight in this two on two battle happens four feet apart. Fittingly, Gatomon is fighting Female Cenobite and Diego is fighting Michael Myers. Who takes it? The heroic felines of Team 1 or the evil slashers of Team 2?

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

diego solos

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@debeze said:

diego solos

LOL!

Uh, I said no soloing was allowed in the OP, and I meant it. Of course, it's perfectly all right if you say "Diego beats Michael and Gatomon beats Female Cenobite" or "Team 1 wins" or something along similar lines to make your point, but don't make your point in a way that breaks the rules, please.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,826 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@blackdemon: Gatomon solos.

Please read the OP. I said no soloing allowed. Certainly, Gatomon defeats Female Cenobite, then, and, should Michael beat Diego, she would beat Michael next, but no soloing. So, the outcome of the Gatomon/Female Cenobite fight is that Gatomon wins. And the outcome of the Diego/Michael fight is...? Does Diego win? Or does Michael win? How and why?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,826 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@blackdemon: Gatomon Solos.

Don't you mean Diego defeats Michael or Michael defeats Diego but gets beaten by Gatomon? I did say no soloing, you know, so I don't know why you'd reply with the same exact one you did before.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel