Garp vs Yammy

Topic started by SavageBeast on Oct. 22, 2013. Last post by Pierpat 11 months ago.
Post by SavageBeast (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Yammy is in his final form. Yammy cannot use cero. 

Fight takes place in Hueco Mundo. Death ftw. No prep. Who wins? 

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,923 posts) See mini bio Level 13

You use Prime Garp AND you restrict Ceros, you must really hate Yammy

Post by SavageBeast (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ImDictatorBowDown: I don't hate any character.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Post by SMXLR8 (7,201 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Post by taichokage (13,372 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Garp would beat Yammy even without the restriction. But to put him at his prime is overkill.
Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,284 posts) See mini bio Level 10

LOL, Yammy being 0 espada is just so silly. He gets trashed every time he shows up, he literally has no real victories.(His victories consist of killing some nobody-arrancar, draining mere humans, and taking down Rudbornn after he's almost dead.)

Post by 5th (1,247 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I hate Yammy so Garp beats him even without his prime.

I seriously do not like Yammy's character at all, besides the fact that he has a dog as a pet (which I find to be adorable), other than that, I really hate Yammy.

I felt that Yammy got the rookie 9 treatment. He seemed important at first but the author heavily neglected him later. His character was built up more so than all the other arrancar excluding Grimmjow and maybe Ulquiorra, then he's hyped to be the strongest arrancar, then he loses off screen. How do you off screen a near top tier battle hyped to that extent?
Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

I felt that Yammy got the rookie 9 treatment. He seemed important at first but the author heavily neglected him later. His character was built up more so than all the other arrancar excluding Grimmjow and maybe Ulquiorra, then he's hyped to be the strongest arrancar, then he loses off screen. How do you off screen a near top tier battle hyped to that extent?

It was even worse than Harribel's defeat with Aizen betraying her.

Exactly. And at least Harribel's purpose in the series is not over yet. She lived, which is not surprising given Kubo's seeming reluctance to kill off female characters of note.
Post by luthluth (1,286 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Yammy could be stronger than Garp since strength is proportional to size in some instances. 
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Yammy
Yammy
Post by Pierpat (26 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Prime Garp Could handle, losing but making a fight, all the espadas imho.

This is just a stomp.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Garp punches Yammy, Yammy dies.

Without restrictions, Garp punches Yammy, Yammy dies.

Throw in his pet dog and Garp still punches Yammy, Yammy dies.
Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Pierpat said:

...I'm not sure if i understand this lol. Either way Prime Garp could handle Yammy.

Possible translation of the above post: Prime Garp would lose but put up a good fight against all the Espada at once in my humble opinion. (Lol!)
Post by Pierpat (26 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Kobra678 said:

@Pierpat said:

...I'm not sure if i understand this lol. Either way Prime Garp could handle Yammy.

@taichokage said:

Possible translation of the above post: Prime Garp would lose but put up a good fight against all the Espada at once in my humble opinion. (Lol!)

Exactly, sorry if it wasn't clear.

Anyway, i hate using calcs, but i'd like to say that lanza del Relámpago was exstimated to have a 5.6km radius.I would have put it at least x4 times larger, so let's take a 5km radius as the minimum.

It's big yeah, but not island level, normally.

But OP is famous for having quite small islands, and i'd say Marineford isn't much bigger.

And no, it isn't an outliner, shinkai ichigo was multi block, and it's Shinkai ichigo<<<<<<SS Bankai ichigo<<HM bankai ichigo<<<<<<Hollow ichigo<<<Ulquiorra.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel