Garp vs Pain/ Nagato

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on Sept. 9, 2013. Last post by 5th 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,684 posts) See mini bio Level 12

. VS

Pain has all 6 bodies, Nagato is in good health

Garp's durability is the same as Luffy's here

Scenario 1. Garp vs Pain; Both have knowledge and are IC (start 50 meters from one another)

Scenario 2. Garp vs Nagato; Both have knowledge and are IC (start 50 meters from one another)

Scenario 3. Garp vs Nagato; Both bloodlusted (start inches from eachother)

Setting: Marineford

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Garp's ridiculously powerful, a mountain buster with just his fists it seems. I wonder if Shinra Tensei could even push him back. I can imagine Pain going Shinra Tensei, expecting Garp to be blown away but then gets the shock of his life when Garp just blasts through and punches a hole through his head.

Post by phantomrant (1,301 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Chinjao splitted Ice Continent in half with a headbutt. Prime Garp overpowered that :)) He also busted 8 mountains. But it looks like this is Old Garp.

SC1: Garp. It'd be a lot easier if he had his cannonball.

SC2: Unless Garp has his cannonball, I see healthy Nagato winning this with knowledge. Knowing that his opponent can't be put down by Shinra Tensei, excels at CQC, and can one-shot him very easily, he'll have to resort to Chibaku Tensei, something Garp can't defend from. That 50 meter distance works very well in Nagato's favor.

SC3: Garp blitzes and smacks his head off.

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Garp easily in scenario 3, and I see 1 being likely too. 2 might be questionable. Even though Nagato is stronger than Pain, he is only one target, and Garp being significantly quicker, he might be able to blitz him. I'm not sure though since Bee and Naruto who are significantly fast didn't blitz him.
Post by othus12 (6,345 posts) See mini bio Level 12

garp clears. he is always holding back.

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ohgodwhy said:

Garp's ridiculously powerful, a mountain buster with just his fists it seems. I wonder if Shinra Tensei could even push him back. I can imagine Pain going Shinra Tensei, expecting Garp to be blown away but then gets the shock of his life when Garp just blasts through and punches a hole through his head.

Are we forgetting the Laws of Physics and the laws behind gravitational force? No matter how strong he is, he can still be pushed by the force of Shinra Tensei unless you're implying he weighs more than the force of gravity.

And are we forgetting Pein has the ability to soul suck? Physical encounter would inevitably lead to Pein's death; however, if he did managed to catch Garp off guard he could soul suck him or even mind fuck him for that matter.

The only paths I see posing as a threat for Garp are Deva, Naraka, and possibly Human Path.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel