Garp vs Kenpachi

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on June 9, 2014. Last post by Falbium_Asmodeus 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Low (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@XtremeRevolution55 said:

@luthluth said:

@XtremeRevolution55: @Evertonian4Life said:

Im pretty sure the Ice structure had to be different for it to be harder than a pacifista let alone steel which Luffy has crushed since east Blue.

Say it is diamond hard which in actuality its not, it still wont be as structurally stable as steel. Ice and diamond crack because of their atomic structure and covalent bonds between atoms, steel bends, it never cracks like Diamond. Say we have 2 moons one made out of diamond and the other of steel. Which one would take less force to crack or shatter by Superman? Clearly diamond. What I am basically saying is that Chinjao delivered much less force than you think.

Oh, I see. You do have a point about the continent cracking on its own due to the properties of ice.

Then I think Kenpachi can so far beat anyone in OP 1 on 1 as he destroyed a country sized meteor, which would make him continent level

Fallacies, Fallacies, Fallacies.

- A meteor couple kilometers wide can bring about global calamities.

- The meteor was around the size of Seireitei, which is, in all honesty, a city.

Kenpachi is not continent level DC. He is at most multi city block busting.

Then again, OP is also often exegerrated. The sheet of ice might've been a continent. However, the key factor in the ice meant it negates literally any force, except force delivered to a single point. Chinjao's DC ranges from building level to city block busting to that sheet of ice, not really a clear cut proof to his supposed DC. And then, the property of ice would mean it would crack easy once through.

Having ssid that, I go with Kenpachi. He is too fast and his cutting power is at least twice greater than Chinjao's own. Garp gets foddered.

Post by SepHIIIrotH (15 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Low said:

@XtremeRevolution55 said:

@luthluth said:

@XtremeRevolution55: @Evertonian4Life said:

Im pretty sure the Ice structure had to be different for it to be harder than a pacifista let alone steel which Luffy has crushed since east Blue.

Say it is diamond hard which in actuality its not, it still wont be as structurally stable as steel. Ice and diamond crack because of their atomic structure and covalent bonds between atoms, steel bends, it never cracks like Diamond. Say we have 2 moons one made out of diamond and the other of steel. Which one would take less force to crack or shatter by Superman? Clearly diamond. What I am basically saying is that Chinjao delivered much less force than you think.

Oh, I see. You do have a point about the continent cracking on its own due to the properties of ice.

Then I think Kenpachi can so far beat anyone in OP 1 on 1 as he destroyed a country sized meteor, which would make him continent level

Fallacies, Fallacies, Fallacies.

- A meteor couple kilometers wide can bring about global calamities.

- The meteor was around the size of Seireitei, which is, in all honesty, a city.

Kenpachi is not continent level DC. He is at most multi city block busting.

Then again, OP is also often exegerrated. The sheet of ice might've been a continent. However, the key factor in the ice meant it negates literally any force, except force delivered to a single point. Chinjao's DC ranges from building level to city block busting to that sheet of ice, not really a clear cut proof to his supposed DC. And then, the property of ice would mean it would crack easy once through.

Having ssid that, I go with Kenpachi. He is too fast and his cutting power is at least twice greater than Chinjao's own. Garp gets foddered.

wow 
i just....wow
Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (562 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I say zaraki wins this match he would just be to much for garp, garp would probably only last a few minutes at best plus when zaraki destroyed that meteor he had his eye patch on and we all know how much that thing limits his power so if he took it off to fight garp the poor man wouldn't even have time to get on his knees and kiss his ass goodbye.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel