Garp vs Kenpachi

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on June 9, 2014. Last post by Falbium_Asmodeus 3 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,353 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Prime Garp

Current Kenpachi

Battle takes place on Green Bit

as it is, Garp actually has a better feat than even WB, so this will have to do :P

Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pretty sure Zaraki has this for now. 1 large meteor should be > a mountain or 8 mountains. Then again, Chinjao split an island or what he even called a continent and Garp beat him. It would be nice to have more feats and hype for Garp other than his physical strength though. I want to see him pull out some rokushiki.
Post by luthluth (1,376 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: And kenpachi should be by right significantly stronger if he uses Kendo also I wonder whether he still increases in power when he removes hes eye patch.

@luthluth: I don't think so, or he would have removed it against the girls who were beating him while weakened.

@taichokage: His Six King Pistol explodes a planet :P

Lol Maybe. He's done this nonsense before though. Granted not to the exact same extent. But I think he does get stronger because there was nothing to indicate that it wouldn't still contain his reiatsu. Also I have a hard time thinking Gremmy is his last fight and I think he has more to show.

@taichokage: I think that this attack on Soul Society is only going to be part of the final arc. I think with all the power ups, the Reich will withdraw and the Gotei 13 will attack them at their home. Most likely Kenpachi will be healed by then.

I agree. There also should be a final battle where Bach has reabsorbed all the Quincy powers. I wonder just how Ichigo will deal with that. Maybe Dangai x10.

@taichokage: He'll probably pull a Fairy Tail and go off on the power of friendship, have everyone save his ass, then all of them get one shotted like with Aizen and then win :P

Given the troll ending of Gremmy's fight I would not be very surprised. Bleach is better than it's Fullbring strange and late arrancar arc but it needs some patching up. Not horrible but it's ok right now for me.
Post by luthluth (1,376 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jinbeifan1: @Jinbeifan1 said:

@luthluth: I don't think so, or he would have removed it against the girls who were beating him while weakened.

@taichokage: His Six King Pistol explodes a planet :P

Remember Kenpachi nearly vomited out hes organs and hes blood rapidly started to boil. He was severely fucked up. I don't think Kenpachi would be much stronger if he removed hes eye patch, I mean you cant fight as good when you can taste your own kidneys lol.

True. Gremmy screwed him up so fast it may not have been plausible to remove it. He used Galaxy room then the bomb seconds apart.
Post by phantomrant (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kenpachi cuts his fist.

^he definitely would, but he'd have to cut him before he gets punched into bits.
Post by WorldEater (281 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Zaraki.
Post by LHWKnight (2,753 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@luthluth: why would his eye patch hold back his power in the first place, when Yachiru sacrificed her life to break those barriers. it would make absolutely no sense.

Post by XtremeRevolution55 (79 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

Pretty sure Zaraki has this for now. 1 large meteor should be > a mountain or 8 mountains. Then again, Chinjao split an island or what he even called a continent and Garp beat him. It would be nice to have more feats and hype for Garp other than his physical strength though. I want to see him pull out some rokushiki.

Alabasta is called an Island but its Australia sized.

The continent Chinjao split should be much bigger than that

Post by MasterAsia (78 posts) See mini bio Level 6

It really seems like this could come down to who lands first.If this is a close range bout I could see Garp taking this. Kenpachi eye patch or not couldn't walk off punches off that level.

Post by xlab3000 (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kenpachi got this.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'd side with Zaraki.

Post by GalaxianExplosion05 (40 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Could go either way IMO, Prime Garp is Country Level+, Kenpachi has a Country Level feat destroying the meteor which would destroy the entire Seireitei, but I think Kenpachi would win with high difficult if he goes to Bankai.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel