Garlic Jr VS Second Form Frieza VS Lord Slug

Topic started by nishi99 on March 14, 2013. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,560 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

VS

VS

Rules

Garlic Jr has the power of the Makyo Star but will open the dead zone if he gets beaten down enough.

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Planet Frieza 419

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Even though Garlic is immortal is is heavily outmatched here. I think Garlic would get beaten unconscious and BFR'd. So this is pretty much between Slug and Frieza, and I believe Frieza can win here with massive difficulty.
Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: Garlic should have about the same power level as Second Form Frieza since he was fighting Namek saga Piccolo.

@nishi99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Garlic should have about the same power level as Second Form Frieza since he was fighting Namek saga Piccolo.

lol bro I know you're joking right? Because movie 1 came out before Namek saga I hope you know. And it takes place before DBZ canon. Its young Goku and Piccolo still acted like enemies fighting together like against Raditz. Namek Saga they were good friends because of the Gohan thing.

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: HELL NOOOOO i don't think Garlic from movie one can beat Frieza LOL. i'm talking about Garlic from the filler saga when he got the big power up from the Makyo Star hope that clears things up.

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm guessing you mean Garlic Jr from the filler episodes the one after Frieza? In that case i would still place Garlic the weakest here. IIRC the Garlic Saga plays out after a couple of months after the Frieza Saga so Piccolo should be a little stronger than he was before but not by much imo. When Garlic fought Piccolo/Krillin/Gohan he sometimes had the upperhand on them but, Kami was also dying witch made Piccolo weaker. After Kami got his strength back for a moment, Piccolo increased his size and power and open'd up a can of whoopass on Garlic, as Piccolo put it ''Your strong but you're slow, you can't sacrifice speed for power not against me!'' So Garlic might be a bit stronger than Piccolo and Frieza but he's to slow and if Piccolo could outmatch him for a moment based on that then i think Frieza and Slug could do the same.

You should remove Garlic's immortality abilitie to make it more fair. I think Garlic can die even though he's immortal by blasting him with enough energy to vaporize him completly like Goku did against Kid Buu with the Spirit Bomb but, i doubt neither Frieza or Slug have enough juice to do that and even with all those hits Piccolo/Gohan/Krillin inflicted on him Garlic still was kicking so Slug and Frieza won't knock him out neither so in the long run Garlic takes this.

Online Now

@niBBit: True but i think if he gets beaten down enough he will get angered and open the dead zone so they can blast him in there or they could blow up the Makyo Star.

@nishi99: It does clear things up but I still think he is somewhat weaker.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Frieza blows up the planet and wins. the end.

But yes, I am sure that Frieza will have difficulties. Unless somehow he discovers Slug's lame weakness.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Tri-Pod vs Angel fire... tough call

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Frieza wins btw can you guys help with this petition so Young Justice and Green Lantern won't be cancelled http://www.change.org/petitions/cartoon-network-warner-bros-bring-back-young-justice-and-green-lantern-the-animated-series

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@xlab3000: I thought it was already decided that they would cancel Young Justice? to bad really i love the show. Not seen Green Lantern is it any good?

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@niBBit: it's a petition so Young Justice and Green Lantern won't get cancelled

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MarioRedfield said:

Tri-Pod vs Angel fire... tough call

LOL 

Leaning towards Fireza here.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel