Gantz team Vs marvel Team

Topic started by rein on Dec. 1, 2009. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
" @rein said:

" @Nerx said:

" the only major threats on the Marvel team is Spiderman and Wolverine "
i thought luke was the strongest on the team. Should i change the marvel characters then? "
Luke Cage is the physically strongest of the team being able to lift at least 25 tons and the most durable given the fact that his skin is as durable as titanium however it should be noted that his internal organs lack the fortitude of his skin but he is too slow.   Is this Spider-Man prior to Brand New Day?   ND "
sorry i haven't really kept up with comics since civil war. How is spiderman differint in BnD?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@rein said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @rein said:

" @Nerx said:

i thought luke was the strongest on the team. Should i change the marvel characters then? "
Luke Cage is the physically strongest of the team being able to lift at least 25 tons and the most durable given the fact that his skin is as durable as titanium however it should be noted that his internal organs lack the fortitude of his skin but he is too slow.   Is this Spider-Man prior to Brand New Day?   ND "
sorry i haven't really kept up with comics since civil war. How is spiderman differint in BnD? "
Well his physical attributes certainly have gotten lower. Since Mephisto's alteration of reality Spider-Man is no longer able to lift 20 tons and his strength level at maximum currently allows him to lift up to 10 tons. He also is not able to shoot organic web anymore and is considerably less durable and less fast. 

ND
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
" @rein said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @rein said:

" @Nerx said:

sorry i haven't really kept up with comics since civil war. How is spiderman differint in BnD? "
Well his physical attributes certainly have gotten lower. Since Mephisto's alteration of reality Spider-Man is no longer able to lift 20 tons and his strength level at maximum currently allows him to lift up to 10 tons. He also is not able to shoot organic web anymore and is considerably less durable and less fast.   ND "
pre-Bnd Then
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@rein: Alright then.  

ND
Post by tylerwight (26 posts) See mini bio Level 3
i dont know much on gantz, does spiderman have the start armor tony gave him, which cap is this.  but its hard to beat a regenerater and a constant regenerator.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@tylerwight: they have a BFR weapon and assuming that characters are , well in character then Spidey will try to talk them out of it first
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

@JJOR64: Dontcha mean 

Disney ?
 Disney ?
i dont think the share holders hae actually sold their stocks to disney its still in disbut
@tylerwight: Think about this

Wolverine - Disney
Carnage - Disney
Mephisto -Disney

does that sound right to you?
rofl

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,556 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Nerx said:

" @tylerwight: Think about this  Wolverine - Disney Carnage - Disney Mephisto -Disney   does that sound right to you? "

Wolverine = Money 
Carnage = Money 
Mephisto = Money 
If Disney likes Money he likes Fraggin' Wolverine 

PD: I think you are subestimating Captain America and Deadpool, Both of them are Absurdly well trained and Cpa's Shield is Virtually Indestructible, Wolverine and Cage are both honed Killing Machines, Spider-man got the Spider-sense and agility to react in time and Blur is extremely more fast that any enemy that ever appeared in Gantz(even faster than the oni alien) , they could win, but Gantz team also have possibilities
@Kuma_From_Argentina: 

How about this  

Disney made me do it, now with more hidden mickeys

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel