Gamabunta vs Kokujo Tengen Myo'o

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Oct. 17, 2012. Last post by othus12 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

No prep

To K.O. or death

In an open area with a lake nearby.

1 fire style summoner

Who would Win and why?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Tengen Myo'o has my vote.

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Tengen Myo'o is a casual town buster, one swing would arguable destroy all of Konoha, Gamabunta get's one shotted. Hiswater bullets wont do much either as it took someone as strong as final form Tousen and Aizen to bring it down.

@Kurohige: Gamabunta could level a town easily just by the way he moves around and throw in a few water bullets. And remember that Gamabunta as agile for his size while I don't remember Tengen Myo'o being particularly fast. But your right, Tengen does have more raw power than Gama so head on, Tengen would win. Maybe if he can close distance and get a quick shot, he could do some damage but even then... I change the op slightly to even It a bit.

Post by taichokage (13,287 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Probably Kokujou Tengen Myouou. As already stated it has more raw power and likely durability. Not that Gamabunta doesn't have some pros.

@UltimateHero0406: Even so, we're talking about someone who was able to keep up with a super powered tousen for a little bit, so even if Gamabunta is more agile, Kokujo still have pretty good reaction time. On top of that, it was still able to fight Aizen after having it's chest caved in as well as losing an arm. While Gamabunta's size and jutsu allow him to destroy town, Kokujo's raw power let's him do the same, Cho, who is about the same size as Gamabunta had a cero black that would be able to demolish a large majority of the leaf yet Kokujo tanked that and deflected it. I see Gamabunta getting one-shotted, you need something like soi-fon's bankai or Final form Tousen level to cause him too much harm

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Also can't Tengen perform hados and kidos since Komamura is the bankai it self?

That's yet to be proven, same for flashstep and flying, but I wouldn't doubt it.

@Kurohige: Point taken.

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

KTM is a town-buster. Gamabunta gets one shoted.

Post by sickVisionz (4,288 posts) See mini bio Level 24

KTM wins. Trying to match it in size is a waste of time. A small nimble opponent would have a much better chance of winning. In fact, I think the only times it's been defeated in the anime was by much smaller opponents who could maneuver around it with ease.

Post by othus12 (6,830 posts) See mini bio Level 13

KTM FTW one of my favourite bankais

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel