Galaxy Gurren Lagann vs Gunbuster and Diebuster

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Aug. 24, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ssjsuperman: look when you can shoot the past, the present and the future, and punch something so hard it hits nothing, and break it.....

you probably have to get something better
@cfatalis: really he has his time powers even in his third form what if i take away that ability.
@ssjsuperman: he still wins

unlike him, both diebuster and gun buster have limited energy source
in GGL you just have to SCREAAAAAAMMMMM
@cfatalis: so they have a time limit what if they can stay at there max the hole time.
@ssjsuperman: not only time limit

output of energy, is also limited (e.g your maximum is on a set number)

considering GGL use spiral energy , which is evolution/force of will, so it doesn't have a set maximum
@cfatalis: what if i made it so they can fight forever in the same state without a lose of power or energy.
@ssjsuperman: what part of maximum output is SET

so for example you have a 3000 HorsePower(HP) engine, your maximum output is 3000 horsepower
 GGL on the other hand add more and more horse to his engine , with no visible ends , adding his maximum output until it surpasses 3000 to actually beats you
@cfatalis: how about limitless or infinite output.
@ssjsuperman: that is just stupid

what would they compete on? they are both super robot, piloting skill is out of the window
you made their mecha have the same status (e.g infinite output)

tell me how bad do you want to see the buster team wins?
@cfatalis: it those not really matter to me who wins i just wanted to make a even battle with characters with similar durability and fire power  
@ssjsuperman: which generally idiotic considering you just did the equivalent to this

Goku vs Vegeta 
SAME STAT to both

how the fuck we would decide on who would win?
@cfatalis: no i just made it so or trying to make it so team buster would not run out of energy not top have the same powers and  abilities as ggl. 

as for the goku vs vageta thing  wouldn' it just come down to who is the better fighter if i made there power level the same
@ssjsuperman: i say same stat that include same skill
 this is super robot pilot skill matters little here

you said that team buster should have LIMITLESS output, which is the main point of a spiral engine/getter ray , and not the buster engine
you are basically asking for a diebuter and gunbuster to have the same feature as GGL, which in turn powered everything
@cfatalis: well this is really going nowhere so lets just say ggl wins. maybe i will make a ggl vs goku thread for laughs 
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Anywhoo I put my vote on Galaxy Guren Lagann
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Gunbuster is the better Gainax franchise. 

Super Galaxy Dai Guren Lagan is the size of the moon, because it is Arc Gurren fused with, or anal penetrated, or DNA digivolved, or combined, or what ever the hell you want to call it with Cathedral Terra lol, which is the moon. Then the Super Galaxy Guren Lagan is the humanoid version, which is the one in this fight.

I bet on Gunbuster team, that mecha is really powerful and underrated, if it is allowed the Buster Machine three which is a black hole bomb with the mass of Jupiter compressed into the size of the moon then it stomps.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,006 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@cfatalis:  Not exactly, there are pilots and pilots, If you make Domon Kasshu fight one on one against Koji Kabuto in standar mechas, Domon is going to serve Kabuto ass, The same for Ryoma Nagare vs Shinj Ikari(It barely counts as giant robot pilot, but) Ryoma in a standard Mecha could mop the floor with Shinji 

Piloting counts, even in giant robots..
@Kuma_From_Argentina said:
" @cfatalis:  Not exactly, there are pilots and pilots, If you make Domon Kasshu fight one on one against Koji Kabuto in standar mechas, Domon is going to serve Kabuto ass, The same for Ryoma Nagare vs Shinj Ikari(It barely counts as giant robot pilot, but) Ryoma in a standard Mecha could mop the floor with Shinji  Piloting counts, even in giant robots.. "
super robot , real robots are giant robot too

the case is invalid if you put someone in their own mech

if somehow you put both Domon and Ryoma or kabuto or gai in the same mecha and watch who become the victor, Domon would probably lose first due to unorthodox control
 of his original mecha, rather than the stick and pedals method of both ryoma and kabuto, and not having the  benefit of being a super cyborg(machinery linking) like Gai

Piloting never counts when there's no universalized control method ( like in real robots), if you put both char and amuro on the RX-78, piloting counts
Put Kyoji and Ryoma on jeeg then it doesn't count, due to the fact you never had to be instructed on how to pilot it 

but in case of their own mechs?, full mastery, always
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel