Galactus vs Hades

Topic started by Agent9149 on July 27, 2011. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@TheRedRose said:
@Newdeath: Well.... Spiritual attacks can't be countered by anything physical, that includes armor, barriers, etc. Something that has affiliations with spiritual attacks or know hows to tank them can survive, Also not to mention Hades Astral Blades remove the life force and powers of his foe. 

I wouldn't bet on spiritual based attacks being Galactus' achilles heel since the Soul Gem and Mephisto can't even detect it, much less attack it.
Post by Xennousha (63 posts) See mini bio Level 9

As much as i love hades, i've heard that G is supposedly nigh omnipotent... so i'm afraid i'll give it to him for the time being, unless somebody can explain why hades somehow gets around it, because thats really the only way i can see him winning. That, and galactus doesn't decide to use UN.

@TheRedRose said:
@Newdeath: Well since Galactus needs a herald to travel to planet to planet I'm assuming he's a bit slow since it takes him a while to get to the planet, just my opinion. 

Would be the reason he grabs heralds and amps their senses to ridiculous proportions in the process. Nothing to do with speed constraints when your talking about a character that time has little meaning to and can be anywhere he likes in the universe.

@peruano99A said:
Galactus wins.. but he looks so freaking lame.

Cool is all relative to the person, I dig some of the depictions of Galan rocking his purple suit with the big hat(Go Go Coipel tapping into Kirby). While possessing quite the opposite perception of most of the stuff I see from Saint Seiya.
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Hellos
Hey mate long time no see. You're still on Vine ?
@Danilo018 said:
@Hellos: Hey mate long time no see. You're still on Vine ?
Yeah, just stopped posting on hellos there since I hit 9001 mark, albeit habit made me hit 9006, but it's still: 

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Danilo018: Why then is SS so highly overrated? 
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@hitsusatsu11 said:

@Danilo018: Why then is SS so highly overrated?

Let's not bump this thread for that reason. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Lets attempt to stay on topic.

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Danilo018 said:

Galactus stomps. Or maybe he will make Hades into new herald. Fact is that Herald Superman, original Tyrant and herald Destroyer would mutilate Hades on their own individually. Seriously Saint Seiya is becoming way to overrated.

Obd made Gold Saints superior to heralds, and top tiers of Saint Seiya high-end universal, and that was achived with false powerscaling logic, and now on Vice Saint Seiya is becoming multiversal force, although it doesn't have a mutliverse actually. All this fan wanking is becoming a no-limit fallacy .

Haha, well said my friend, well said. I've gone through entire thread, and I can't comprehand how much is Hades and entire Saint Seiya wanked in this thread !!! Mods please lock this epic missmatch !

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

if its hades with shun then he wins, would would take all planets with Greatest Eclipse, then galactus cant eat lol.

If not then then Galactus because of this Immeasurable strength.

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@jnw93 said:

if its hades with shun then he wins, would would take all planets with Greatest Eclipse, then galactus cant eat lol.

If not then then Galactus because of this Immeasurable strength.

You're joking right :-) ?

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Galactus for obvious reasons, as much as powerful as Hades is Galactus is above him.
Post by Sonata (35,407 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheVectorPrime: Well keeping this thread in the abyss would have been fine instead of me locking it lol 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel