Galactus vs Hades

Topic started by Agent9149 on July 27, 2011. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@TheRedRose: There's no difference. Galactus has tanked those before. 

ND
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9
marvel has ridiculously over powered characters.. way more than anime or manga.. so galactus wins probably.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath: Well.... Spiritual attacks can't be countered by anything physical, that includes armor, barriers, etc. Something that has affiliations with spiritual attacks or know hows to tank them can survive, Also not to mention Hades Astral Blades remove the life force and powers of his foe. 
@TheRedRose: I didn't mention physical durability. Galactus has already endured spiritual attacks. A fully powered Galactus is as powerful as Eternity who is in turn more powerful than Death who is fully capable of spiritual attacks. Hades may be powerful but this is a slight exaggeration, he's not going to defeat someone this powerful. And Galactus when he wasn't even at full power managed to easily handle Mephisto (in his own realm) and Mephisto possesses many spiritual powers.

ND
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I believe in Annhilation a less then full power G Man destroyed 3 star systems, I also believe that the SS said that if G Man died he would create an explosion 42 light years in size. G Man has also teleported a Galaxy and IIRC was stated by Thanos as being responsible for the fall of countless galaxies. At full power he (supposedly) stands equal to Eternity and Death as fundamental forces of the universe.  

Of course he (as well as Eternity, Oblivion and most other cosmics) has had his hilariously bad moments, but I just don't see Hades defeating him. I have seen the Heaven Ovature and nothing really jumped out at me as being spectacular in terms of feats. Others (IIRC DTHK ) informed me that in the DVD commentary it is explained that Hades destroyed and re created the universe at the end. If this is true then he could imo take G Man, but it is speculation on my part as the actual footage seemed inclusive and I have never read the commentary in question.  

Also, to those saying SS is being over rated, what is the counter to these scans? (no sarcasm intended, im not a Saint Seiya expert and im genuinely curious) 
Infinite expanding cosmos 

Planets cracking 
Planets cracking 

Cool space time bending
 Cool space time bending

Creating/absorbing dimensions 
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@TheRedRose said:

@Danilo018
It wasn't teleportation, it was never said to be teleporation, he traversed, he had a trek. And yes it did!  

Billions of galaxies and billions of dark portals (Dark portals assuming are galaxies or black  holes)   God Cloth was stated that it burrows the power of every constellation in the universe (including Gold Saints), this is a fact if you read in the hypermyth assuming its multigalaxy.  
i can speak spanish so  it says : 

se llega por fin a un mundo.
despues de pasar por trillones de puntos oscuros.
despues de atravesar millones de galaxias  

i don't want to translate it , because the translation in english changes sometimes in manga and comics, it's not exactly the same.

but as i can see , yes, this is just a simple travel . the same thing galactus can do. nothing impressive.

it is explained that Hades destroyed and re created the universe at the end

characters  like franklin richards and the cosmic cube beings can do that as well.

By the way how can one Gold Saint be multi-star when combined power of all Gold Saints, techinque called "sacrifice of gold saints'' (whne the burn their Comso to extreme levels) generates power comparable to the Sun and it's actually lethal to them if they come in contact with it (with this thecnique they busted Hades's wall ) ? Answer me this

interesting , i didn't  know this.
@SilverGalford: What I've heard it takes Galactus a few days or less to travel the universe, It took Hades mere seconds to travel through his own dimension and through our universe :\  

By the way how can one Gold Saint be multi-star when combined power of all Gold Saints, techinque called "sacrifice of gold saints'' (whne the burn their Comso to extreme levels) generates power comparable to the Sun and it's actually lethal to them if they come in contact with it (with this thecnique they busted Hades's wall ) ? Answer me this

interesting , i didn't  know this. 

Also this technique was only lethal to them, to them only, it never said anything about destroying Gold Cloth or what. :\ Also this attack was their cosmos put together and not their abilities.
@TheRedRose: You heard wrong. That can't possibly be true. The Silver Surfer can't even compare to Galactus in power and yet he was able to get to the other end of the universe and back in mere seconds. How can Galactus (the being who gave the Surfer his powers) possibly be slower than him? 

ND
@Newdeath: Well since Galactus needs a herald to travel to planet to planet I'm assuming he's a bit slow since it takes him a while to get to the planet, just my opinion. 
@TheRedRose: Well that's just not true. It's logical to assume Galactus is slow. He's faster than the Surfer who's managed to get to the other end of the universe and back in mere seconds. He just needs a herald to warn living beings on a planet to leave before he arrives. If he wanted to get there and kill everyone then he would in an instant.  

ND
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Galactus wins.. but he looks so freaking lame.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11 said:
I believe in Annhilation a less then full power G Man destroyed 3 star systems, I also believe that the SS said that if G Man died he would create an explosion 42 light years in size. G Man has also teleported a Galaxy and IIRC was stated by Thanos as being responsible for the fall of countless galaxies. At full power he (supposedly) stands equal to Eternity and Death as fundamental forces of the universe.  

Of course he (as well as Eternity, Oblivion and most other cosmics) has had his hilariously bad moments, but I just don't see Hades defeating him. I have seen the Heaven Ovature and nothing really jumped out at me as being spectacular in terms of feats. Others (IIRC DTHK ) informed me that in the DVD commentary it is explained that Hades destroyed and re created the universe at the end. If this is true then he could imo take G Man, but it is speculation on my part as the actual footage seemed inclusive and I have never read the commentary in question.  

Also, to those saying SS is being over rated, what is the counter to these scans? (no sarcasm intended, im not a Saint Seiya expert and im genuinely curious) 

Planets cracking 
Planets cracking 

Cool space time bending
 Cool space time bending

the counter would be nothing, yes they are powerful, no they are not the most powerful universe or something like that
@cfatalis: Agree
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:

Planets cracking 
Planets cracking 

Cool space time bending
 Cool space time bending

First of all in Heaven Overture it's Apollo and not Hades. Heaven Overture happens after Hades arc and it's non-cannon because of the Next Dimension. Second there is nothing on which "Apollo recreated the universe can be based on" nor there are any indications. Even if that happened it would not be cannon. And actually if we look at power hierarchy Apollo is unable to achive such thing. Reasons are: 

- all unsealed Titans with their combined might are claimed to be universal force 
- all unselaed Titans >>> Zeus, Poseidon and Hades (Olympians individually) 

Out of all Olympians Zeus, Hades and Poseidon are the most powerfull and are stated to be equals. Furthere it's a complete speculation to say that all unselaed Titans can recreate the universe, and they are >>> Zeus, Hades or Poseidon. Also Zeus > Apollo, Hades> Apollo and Poseidon> Apollo. Since Apollo is weaker than Zeus, Poseidon and Hades there is zero chance that he can achive something like recreation if universe. 

About scans 

On first scan. Words are hyperboles, since sealed Lapetos can't have infinite Cosmo. Thin as infinite cosmo or 9th Sense can only be achived by Gods (unsealed Titans may also acomplish that if we use power scailing). Also Enlgish translations are bad for Saint Seiya manga - side info 

Second scan. 

Rhadamanthys vs Gemini Kanon and that's Kanon's Galaxian Explosion the most powerful techinque ever of a single Gold Saint. But problem is that it's not actually = galaxy being detsroyed. Planets destroyed in the background are simply images which opponent sees, no real planet butsing or galaxy busting occurs it's just an illusion opponent sees (check many videos on youtube about it or fight Gemini Saga vs chronos) 

And top of the iceberg 

That was actually a miniature dimension, created from dimension Tartarus - in which Titans were sealed, when Lapetos used his powers. That dimension was far smaller than even galaxy so nothing special. Scan is totaly taken out of contest. 

here is the info on Lapetos 

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=481520 - scroll down since this covers all Titans. 
And I thought this thread was locked -_-  All unsealed Titans individually are universal and there's no denying. And Galaxian Explosion is a blast that emulates the force of an entire galaxy being exploded, there's no denying it's galaxy level since you clearly see Gemini summon a galaxy everytime he performs the attack. And Lapetos created a dimension filled with stars that was made to devour Mu, Mu teleported the entire dimension (filled with stars) somewhere else. And it's not far smaller than a galaxy, he clearly see billions of stars in the background. And you're contradicting yourself now, you just claimed that OBD information is invalid when you're using a source. And Duh! I already claimed Heaven Overtune was non cannon but Apollo recreated the universe and there's no denying, you see everything to turn to darkness with a wave hand and Seiya fades away and everything becomes blank. 
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Danilo018: Your comments about Z are so wrong.  
You vastly underestimate Z.  
Z stomps the Silver Surfer.
Silver Surfer has nothing in his arsenal that can take down the LHW's 
Universe Busting is required to destroy Z (Who at the time had 2 LHW's left, he usually has 5 LHW's) 
Do you have an idea what the LHW's are capable off?  
Z is a 1-hit death machine, 1-hit SS is dead. 

Sorry for going off topic. 
but its annoying when people vastly overestimate & underestimate characters.
@hitsusatsu11:  

Since i forgot. 

In Anihilation it was stated that Galactus destroyed 3 solar systems and that his blast continues with destruction. It was later revealed that entire galaxy was destroyed. Only 3 solar systems is misinterpretation. 

@MisterShin said:

@Danilo018: Your comments about Z are so wrong.  You vastly underestimate Z.  Z stomps the Silver Surfer.Silver Surfer has nothing in his arsenal that can take down the LHW's Universe Busting is required to destroy Z (Who at the time had 2 LHW's left, he usually has 5 LHW's) Do you have an idea what the LHW's are capable off?  Z is a 1-hit death machine, 1-hit SS is dead.  Sorry for going off topic. but its annoying when people vastly overestimate & underestimate characters.

It' apparent that you actually have no knowledge on Z. His best destructive feats are planet busting. Silver Surfer would destroy him easily. It's apparent that you also don't know what LHW are. they are energy. And Z's LHW are not on par with Tenchi's, since Tenchi's 3 LHW are > Z's 5 LHW. 
@Danilo018 said:
@MisterShin said:

@Danilo018: Your comments about Z are so wrong.  You vastly underestimate Z.  Z stomps the Silver Surfer.Silver Surfer has nothing in his arsenal that can take down the LHW's Universe Busting is required to destroy Z (Who at the time had 2 LHW's left, he usually has 5 LHW's) Do you have an idea what the LHW's are capable off?  Z is a 1-hit death machine, 1-hit SS is dead.  Sorry for going off topic. but its annoying when people vastly overestimate & underestimate characters.

It' apparent that you actually have no knowledge on Z. His best destructive feats are planet busting. Silver Surfer would destroy him easily. It's apparent that you also don't know what LHW are. they are energy. And Z's LHW are not on par with Tenchi's, since Tenchi's 3 LHW are > Z's 5 LHW. 
HAHAHAHA LMAOOOOOOOO 
Now i know for definite that you do not know what you are talking about.  Im sorry, but you are making a fool of yourself. 
Z's destructive feats mean nothing due to the nature of his abilities, which you know nothing about. LHW'S wipe matter from existence. Whatever attack touches them turns to zero. 1 LHW can negate/remove a single LHW of the opponent.

Actually you got that last verse wrong. Z's 5 LHWs > Tenchi's 3 LHWs. It was Kami Tenchi living dorment in Tenchi who defeated Z.  
Perhaps you believe Tenchi's 3 LHWs > a single Chousin, because it could not defeat Z without destroying the Universe. Kami Tenchi defeated Z without destroying the Universe. 
In case you did not get the memo, each Chousin is Multiversal.

Skip to 6:00, Chousin would have to destroy the Universe and everything in it, to stop Z. She then attempts to move him away some place and is interrupted by Counter-Actor. 
Silver Surfer cannot destroy the Universe and therefore lacks the power to defeat Z. 
Z however requires a single hit and SS is wiped from existence. 
@MisterShin said:

HAHAHAHA LMAOOOOOOOO 
Now i know for definite that you do not know what you are talking about.  Im sorry, but you are making a fool of yourself. 
Z's destructive feats mean nothing due to the nature of his abilities, which you know nothing about. LHW'S wipe matter from existence. Whatever attack touches them turns to zero. 1 LHW can negate/remove a single LHW of the opponent.

Actually you got that last verse wrong. Z's 5 LHWs > Tenchi's 3 LHWs. It was Kami Tenchi living dorment in Tenchi who defeated Z.  
Perhaps you believe Tenchi's 3 LHWs > a single Chousin, because it could not defeat Z without destroying the Universe. Kami Tenchi defeated Z without destroying the Universe. 
In case you did not get the memo, each Chousin is Multiversal.

Skip to 6:00, Chousin would have to destroy the Universe and everything in it, to stop Z. She then attempts to move him away some place and is interrupted by Counter-Actor. Silver Surfer cannot destroy the Universe and therefore lacks the power to defeat Z. Z however requires a single hit and SS is wiped from existence. 

No, no the only one here who makes fool out of himself is you. But every fool can be tought right things. So let me start with lesson. 

First of all amount of your logic fallacy amazes me. You complelty took things out of contest. Chosin being unable to do anything to Z is simply a plot device in order for Z to fight Tenchi without disturbing from Chousins. And if you recheck video you'll see that it wasn't stated that Z posses universal durability. He clerarly states that ifshe attack him she will destroy the world(let's make it universe like you stated). It was refering to power of the Chousin, not to his durability, since when sisters clash it was stated that if they move they will destroy reality. Fact is that they can't control their higher levels of power - it's extremly destructible and can't be focused. And that's to what Z refered. But you couldn't comprehand it. And fact is that Counter-Actor was the reason becasue Tokimi would need to use greater power, since Counter-Actor was backing Z up.

Another EXTREME FAIL of yours is saying that LHW can wipe out mater. LHW are primarly used for defense. And LHW waping out mater was never stated !!!  Furthere unlike Tenchi - who posses Material Conversion, Z can only use LHW as shields (defense) or as energy blasts(offense). LHW is energy, can you comprehend this !? 

Saying that only LHW can negate LHW it's bullshit since any energy drainer could drain them. It's a logic fallacy saying previus, it's the same as saying that Thanos can kill any immortal beings since he was able to kill beings from Cancerverse. In Tenchi Muyo verse no energy drainers have been shown, that's why LHW are negated by LHW, since there is no other thing to stop them (because verse lacks energy drainers). It's thing know as literal plot. 

Silver Surfer is energy drainer. Now let's compare SS and Z 

Silver Surfer is far faster than Z, he travelled 500 000 lightyears in second(s), while Z needed seconds to travel from Earth to Saturn. Also SS has less than nano-second reaction time.

Silver Surfer has far greater destructive power than Z. He can destroy planets with simple power up , can create massive black holes from energy dicharge, can chanell the power of Big Crunch, if we use the power scailing by comparing SS with other heralds he is easily multi-star buster.  

Silver Surfer has far greater durability than Z. Now when Tokimi and Tsunami clashed they busted a part of galaxy, Z and tenchi were there but they were protected by Tokimi and Tsunami. 

Silver Surfer can also travel to another dimensions, trough out time (both past and future) and all of that on his own, not to mention that Silver Surfer is one of the top telepaths in MU and can transmute matter. 

Above is just top of the iceberg of what can Surfer do. If you want i'll give you link of his respect thread to see for yourself.  

Z is like a ant compared to Surfer, so stop with fan wanking and take look at a clear facts.  

So far you have only proved that you only have some background - of - contest info about tenchi muyo verse. Next time reasearch and don't take straight everything people post on the net. Check all claimed feats by yourself, that's they way which prevents false info being spread like you did so far. 

Lesson over student, so says your teacher :-) 

P.S. If you still want to debate about SS vs Z make thread and don;'t go of topic. Anyway that match is already decided. Since Surfer has far better feats and claims, also power scailing goes in his favor. 

@Danilo018: You are entitled to your own opinion, as too am i.   
Surfer does have better feats and powerscaling, although i would be surprised if he did not, Considering his long history. However better feats does not always mean that you are the victory in battle.
Lets leave it at that, I really cant be bothered to wring and whine about Z & SS anymore, so im not gonna create the thread and im not gonna reply to your comments about Z & SS. 

Back on Topic: 
I think that Galactus wins 
As others have stated, he is a fundamental part of the Universe force/law or something like that. Also he is on the same level as Eternity. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel