Galactus vs Hades

Topic started by Agent9149 on July 27, 2011. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Wow. I leave for a few weeks and this is what I see when I check up on the place. What has this forum degenerated into?

This has got to be some of the most pathetic comic wank I've ever seen. Obviously a full-powered and bloodlusted Galactus is beating Hades but Silver Surfer getting past Light Hawk Wings and the strongest Gold Saints not even being multi-star? .....Right. Next thing I'm gonna see is that Surfer can survive getting hit by a Giga Slave.

This place sure has gone to hell. I could swear I was in moviecodec with some of the things being said in the threads I saw.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Nevermind said:
Wow. I leave for a few weeks and this is what I see when I check up on the place. What has this forum degenerated into? This has got to be some of the most pathetic comic wank I've ever seen. Obviously a full-powered and bloodlusted Galactus is beating Hades but Silver Surfer getting past Light Hawk Wings and the strongest Gold Saints not even being multi-star? .....Right. Next thing I'm gonna see is that Surfer can survive getting hit by a Giga Slave.  This place sure has gone to hell. I could swear I was in moviecodec with some of the things being said in the threads I saw.
I'd attribute it to the lack of good members/good members who aren't posting here. They are giving it their all on OBD but aren't doing the same here. This was inevitable. 
In fact, I'd say this place was nice just a few months back but very crappy threads have been springing up of late.
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@MohsinMan99 said:

@Nevermind said:

Wow. I leave for a few weeks and this is what I see when I check up on the place. What has this forum degenerated into? This has got to be some of the most pathetic comic wank I've ever seen. Obviously a full-powered and bloodlusted Galactus is beating Hades but Silver Surfer getting past Light Hawk Wings and the strongest Gold Saints not even being multi-star? .....Right. Next thing I'm gonna see is that Surfer can survive getting hit by a Giga Slave.  This place sure has gone to hell. I could swear I was in moviecodec with some of the things being said in the threads I saw.

I'd attribute it to the lack of good members/good members who aren't posting here. They are giving it their all on OBD but aren't doing the same here. This was inevitable.  In fact, I'd say this place was nice just a few months back but very crappy threads have been springing up of late.

He doesn't know what he talks about. And has minimal knowledge on both Surfer and Z. Not to mention that all of his info comes from OBD. Since in OBD Gold Saints are multi-star - galaxy level (just not the gap between this and you'll see how pathetic is OBD power scailing, difference between GS are minimal and for sure there can't be such large gap). On OBD Z who is planet buster, won againts Odin (i mean just note the amount of stupidity), there for no one except high level comsic doesn't stand a chance against Z. 

I have no problems with fans overhyping their favorite characters, i have problems with idiotic fanboys calling you a wanker and troll when you post proper evidance. I've posted links to all Saint Seiya info centers/respect threads so far in my posts. You and other can check for yourselves that i'm speaking the truth. Multi star +, massicly FTL that's way above Gold Saints.

@Nevermind said:

Light Hawk Wings = energy , Surfer is extremly good at draining energy, he drains whole stars, herlad level beings ... Not to mentions that Surfer's feats >> Z's feats (just feats of destructive blasts which actually pale in comparison with Surfer's destructive feats). Not to mention that Z can't defend himself from Surfer's mental attacks, Power Cosmic attacks (like channleing power of Big Crunch), soul attacks, transmutation, draining ... Z is like overpowered DBZ character. Z is basicly one big energy snack for Surfer, Surfer would drain him easily. Not to mention that Surfer is far faster and has greater destructive power. 

There is no evidence that any Saint is multi-star. That's just a fan wankery. By the way how can one Gold Saint be multi-star when combined power of all Gold Saints, techinque called "sacrifice of gold saints'' (whne the burn their Comso to extreme levels) generates power comparable to the Sun and it's actually lethal to them if they come in contact with it (with this thecnique they busted Hades's wall ) ? Answer me this. 

Also before you post you should reasearch a little bit, and not post this crap of statements - calling other user's posts pathetic wank, well in reality you are pathetic wanker !!! 

Stick to you're OBD where all Gold Saints are galaxy level threats and are massivly FTL (although Gold Saints were stated to be only light speed) 

@Danilo018 said:

herp derp

Cool story bro.

No limits fallacies and equivocation, check.
Downplaying other series to the extreme (honestly saying Gold Saints aren't massively FTL when it happened on panel is just lol), check.

If you're so confident that the OBD (which is very pro comic by the way, but even then they'd call some of the things you've been saying nothing but absurd downplaying and comic wank) is wrong, why not come on in? It will be very enjoyable watching you get torn to shreds.

Also, you mad son?
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Nevermind
I asked the same thing -_-
@peruano99A
Read Hypermyth it states everything about SS and Kuramada isn't even finish with Episode G :\ so who knows if he might give SS another power jump.
@Nevermind said:

@Danilo018 said:

herp derp

Cool story bro.  No limits fallacies and equivocation, check. Downplaying other series to the extreme (honestly saying Gold Saints aren't massively FTL when it happened on panel is just lol), check.  If you're so confident that the OBD (which is very pro comic by the way, but even then they'd call some of the things you've been saying nothing but absurd downplaying and comic wank) is wrong, why not come on in? It will be very enjoyable watching you get torn to shreds. Also, you mad son?

haha you don't know what the hell are you talking about. Only characters in Saint seiya which can be considered FTL are:

- Titans (with 1 seal , Cronus with 2 seals, and without seales)
- Hades
- Bronze Saints with God Clothes
- Thanatos and Hypnos

Gold Saints no. It's apparent that you don't know anything about Saint Seiya or Marvel. You failed so bad with your 2 posts in this thread, not to mention you're failing with phrases no - limit fallacy and equivocation. No here is the lesson from teacher (me) to the bad student (you). First of all

- NO LIMIT FALLACY (phrase which was used first by OutskirtsBattleDome members)

Def.

17. No - limits fallacy

This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

Example: "Itachi said that no one without a Mangekyou Sharingan can defeat him. Therefore he can beat all of DC, Marvel, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo."

The person in this argument holds Itachi's statement to be absolute truth, ignoring the possibility that Itachi has no knowledge of certain enemies, or never expected to encounter them. The same can be said of Kishimoto: He never intended for his characters to be pitted in battle against characters from other works of fiction, so therefore statements like this do not hold true to other works of fiction necessarily. Furthermore, there is the possibility that in - universe, Itachi was lying, bluffing, misinformed, or deluded.

if bad student doesn't belive here he can check it : http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Fallacy - i haven't stated ever SIlver Surfer has no limit to his power therefore he wins (you're missinterupting things on purpose or it's just your lack of inteligence which prevents you from comprehending things )

- EQUIVOCATION (OR MIsleading use of words)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equivocation - my statement on ''sacrifice of gold saints" for sure isn't example of the above thing.

Now since you only came here to provoke and spam this thread with nonsence i suggest that you better post exmaple(give a link to where we can find propriate evidance) og Gold Saints being massivly FTL or any other thing you think i'm wrong, or just leave this thread without humiliating yourself furthere.

Since your arguments so far are :

- 100% biased
- wrong 99%
- provocation atempts

and so far you have only proved how uninformed you are about :

- Saint Seiya fiction
- Silver Surfer (power cosmic also)
- Light hawk Wings and Z (from tenchi muyo ) 
@Danilo018 said:

herp derp

You honestly don't even know what I was referring to as the no limits fallacy or the equivocation do you?

Hint hint, it has to do with the extent regarding Surfer's energy manipulation, and your use of the term with how it regards to the LHWs. 

Also, your downplaying of Saint Seiya continues.

Unwarranted sense of self-importance too (which is actually my biggest peeve with your posts). Like I said, come into the OBD so you can get your ass handed to you. Please.
@Nevermind said:

@Danilo018 said:

herp derp

You honestly don't even know what I was referring to as the no limits fallacy or the equivocation do you?  Hint hint, it has to do with the extent regarding Surfer's energy manipulation, and your use of the term with how it regards to the LHWs.   Also, your downplaying of Saint Seiya continues.  Unwarranted sense of self-importance too (which is actually my biggest peeve with your posts). Like I said, come into the OBD so you can get your ass handed to you. Please.

This post proves that you can't make any point, that you're out of the arguments and just try to get out of the hand like RedRose. Contiue with spamming and your ass is gonna get handed to moderators and after that banned !!!
@Nevermind
He doesn't know what he's talking about  

-_- 

7th Sense is when the Saints have unlocked the power over telekinesis, telepathy, etc, as well as Light Speed. Gold Saints can accelerate the absorption of light to amplify their combat movements and speed moments to a higher degree, making them FTL. Explaining how they can send a thousand punches per second, Send there Gold Cloths through billion light years away to aid other saints,  etc. A lot of Gold Saints move FTL, The Titans (2 Sealed Titans) were massively FTL and they were able to tag them and stay on par.  

Leo's Lighting Plasma a billion punches per second  

Again pointless scans in this thread...

Again someone's disregarding scans, scans of someone teleporting an entire dimension filled with stars, someone moving massively FTL, someone slicing FTL waves -__-

Someone can't comprehend that energy attack (leo ailoilla's plasma) =/= reaction time. Also billion times per second is = nano second reaction time = ligth speed reaction. Dimension didnt' had stars and that feats is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Silver Surfer chanelling power of the Big Crunch 

end of debate. Someone lost badly....
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Danilo018 said:
Someone can't comprehend that energy attack (leo ailoilla's plasma) =/= reaction time. Also billion times per second is = nano second reaction time = ligth speed reaction. Dimension didnt' had stars and that feats is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Silver Surfer chanelling power of the Big Crunch  end of debate. Someone lost badly....
but what if the author states they are faster than light? you still wouldn't believe it would you? I don't think you even like Saint seiya like that dude over there..
Post by Batsu (67 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Galactus wins this without too many problems
@Batsu
How does Galactus win if he's only a universal threat while Hades himself is an actual universal and beyond threat? Plus he has the Kamui (Universal Durability), His own universe which maybe might be larger than ours, and has spiritual attacks that not even Galactus can block.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Ah, things have gone bad so quickly. Serious stuff going on here...
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@TheRedRose: Hades would lose against a fully powered Galactus. At full power in his true form without his usual armored suit, Galactus stood on equal terms with Eternity himself. And what do you mean spiritual attacks that not even Galactus can block? Can you prove that he can't? Galactus has done quite well against spiritual attacks. He's overpowered Mephisto in his own dimension where Mephisto is at his strongest. Galactus has the feats that can prove he would win this battle. Hades is powerful but he's not taking down Galactus. 

ND
@Newdeath: I meant by astral destructive attacks, attacks that bypass the physical laws and destroy the spirit. 
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MohsinMan99 said:

Ah, things have gone bad so quickly. Serious stuff going on here...

Let's attempt to stay on topic.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel