Galactus vs Hades

Topic started by Agent9149 on July 27, 2011. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@TheRedRose said:

@Danilo018
It wasn't teleportation, it was never said to be teleporation, he traversed, he had a trek. And yes it did!  

Billions of galaxies and billions of dark portals (Dark portals assuming are galaxies or black  holes)   God Cloth was stated that it burrows the power of every constellation in the universe (including Gold Saints), this is a fact if you read in the hypermyth assuming its multigalaxy.  

So you confirm that billions of billions of galaxies was your asumption. God Cloth can only borrow power from it's constellation. And even that wasn't stated (if it was post the scan, please). And that for sure doesn't mean that they can survive multi-galaxy busting attack. Borowing  power from constallation =/= having all the power of constellation =/= having multi-galaxy durability =/= borowing power from constellation. 

OMG you're so wrong !!!
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@TheRedRose said:

It thought, your grammar is worse than I thought.  

Oh, the irony. Please come to the OBD and share your wisdom with us  :D

@TheRedRose

said:

Galactus and him are both universal threats and he's even higher of a universal threat with his Kamui.

Kubik is a universal threat, arguably higher, and he is not even close to Big G's level of power.
@Distortion
Fact is that Odin with all of his feats would stomp Hades. And on OBD they did it wrong. Skyfathers in Marvel are on par if not more powerfull than beinggs like Kubik. I mean Odin was stated 3 times as equal/rival to Galactus in power. He can fight on full universal scale, can fight on all plains of reality and all time lines. Those feats are better than anything in Saint Seiya so far and basilcy better than what Kubik did. 

Making distcintion between sky-fathers and cube beings is wrong because: 

- Kubik was actually abstract, weaker , but abstract. Obd made cube beings, the separate category. 

There are bings which can be consider sky-fathers from DC which are weaker than Marvel's or Kubik, but fact is that those beings from DC are no where near to galaxy busting. 

There must be made difference between skyfather as a title (which it is actually) and skyfather level(Odin's level actually). Since when everyone refer to skyfather they think of Odin. And Odin is > Kubik shown so far.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Danilo018
What are you talking about? I said it burrows power from every constellation do do bird, making it multi galaxy. U.U You're so blind and so in denial, you're disregarding every feat I throw at you. Oh, oh, oh, oh... Read the HYPERMYTH!!!! It's on sale, you can't read it on the internet.
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9
off topic but Z kills both Hades and Galactus... but Galactus wins against Hades.. even though Saint seiya manga is not over.. and who knows what insane powerup the creator might put...
@peruano99A
Hades is above Universal Threat, Galactus has only been shown to be at a universal level. Hades instantly destroyed his own three hyperdimensions filled with countless numbers of Galaxies. Also it took the power of all Gold Saints to destroy the wailing wall, power of a universal being (Athena), and the powers of 4 God Saints (All being multi galaxy level).
@TheRedRose said:

@peruano99A: Hades is above Universal Threat, Galactus has only been shown to be at a universal level. Hades instantly destroyed his own three hyperdimensions filled with countless numbers of Galaxies. Also it took the power of all Gold Saints to destroy the wailing wall, power of a universal being (Athena), and the powers of 4 God Saints (All being multi galaxy level).

More lies. Hades above universal threat ??? All Gold Saints channeled power of the Sun and they busted his wall - so there goes your Hades universal + threat with universal + durability. And when he was killed than Underworld was destroyed. Hades never destroyed universe, that's your lie.  

Fact is that your powersclaing(OBD's power sclaing) is totaly wrong. There is absolutely zero evidence that: 

- Top Tiers of SS are universal + 
- God Clothes are multi-galaxy 

That's just false power scailing. Fact is that when all Titans are unselaed and combine their might they become universal force(and that's just claim, without evidance). Combined might of all unselaed Titans is >>>> than any other top tier SS charcater individually. 

To be more precise All Unsealed Titans(claimed universal force)  >>>>> Hades in power 

Galactus at full power can basicly solo entire Saint Seiya verse

@TheRedRose said:

@Danilo018: What are you talking about? I said it burrows power from every constellation do do bird, making it multi galaxy. U.U You're so blind and so in denial, you're disregarding every feat I throw at you. Oh, oh, oh, oh... Read the HYPERMYTH!!!! It's on sale, you can't read it on the internet.

You just throw lies. And don't know what are you talking about !!! You're lying about everything you say, and that's because you want to wank your preciuse SS sky-high. But it won't work. Saint can only chanell power from his constellation 

For God Clothes(there are 5 God Clothes and not 4) we have this constellation: 

- Cygnus 
- Draco  
- Pegasus 
- Andromeda 
- Phoenix 

It's you who should reraed the Hypermyth(Great Holy War History) since it specificly states that user can only wear cloth which represents his constellations. User of Cloth can only draw power from his cloth/constellation not from all 88 constellations. 

God Clothes can only borrow power from their contellations and not from all 88 constellations. 
@peruano99A said:

off topic but Z kills both Hades and Galactus... but Galactus wins against Hades.. even though Saint seiya manga is not over.. and who knows what insane powerup the creator might put...

Z doesn't stand a chance against both Galactus or HAdes. Seriously watch OVA 3 or do a little reasearch on Z since you're posting random(totaly of-topic) info in this case. Even with all 5 LHW he is nothing special and no where near close to do anything on galactic scale. Surfer would defeat him(has much greater aray of powers, is faster and has freater destructive capacity - creating of black holes with energy dicharge or chanelling the power of Big crunch)
@Danilo018
And you're getting this all off OBD?
@Danilo018
And Hades did destroyed a universe, destroying something is wipping it from its existence, when he died his own universe began to crumble into nothingness. 

It's still multigalaxy durability, That's like saying Gold Cloth isn't multistar when its already been proven to be multistar so yes he's sliced all the God Cloths with complete ease. Why are you underrating ss?
@TheRedRose said:

@Danilo018
And Hades did destroyed a universe, destroying something is wipping it from its existence, when he died his own universe began to crumble into nothingness. 

It's still multigalaxy durability, That's like saying Gold Cloth isn't multistar when its already been proven to be multistar so yes he's sliced all the God Cloths with complete ease. Why are you underrating ss?

He was killed by Athena and his realm was destroyed along with him. He had nothing to do with destruction. His realm destruction is connected to his death  

It's multi -galaxy becaus you say so. Such things was never stated, shown or indicated. Same goes for Gold cloth, your overhyping. How can Gold Cloth be multi star, when combined power of all Gold Saints generates attack which has the power of Sun(and i'm being generous since it wasn't stated that it's as powerful as Sun, it was basilcy a solar flare). And if Gold Saint came into contact with that solar flare  he would immediatelly die. I mean dying from several millions degrees (temperature of solar flare) is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< star+durability, not to mention multi-star like you claim. 

I repeat this facts on and on again, but you just deny them. It's called trolling / no limit fallacy - thing that you do.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

No one is trolling on this thread.

@Danilo018
How am I overhyping, Milos, Capricorn, and such Bronze Saints with Gold Cloth have tanked Galaxian Explosion prooving its Multi Star. It's not star durability if it tanked galaxian explosion, it's multistar and I'm there's nothing thats going to change that. God Cloth far surpasses Gold Cloth indicating it's multi galaxy.
@TheRedRose said:

@Danilo018: How am I overhyping, Milos, Capricorn, and such Bronze Saints with Gold Cloth have tanked Galaxian Explosion prooving its Multi Star. It's not star durability if it tanked galaxian explosion, it's multistar and I'm there's nothing thats going to change that. God Cloth far surpasses Gold Cloth indicating it's multi galaxy.

Galaxian explosion =/= galaxy busting, that's all you need to know. It's not even star buster. How can a technique from a single gold saint be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> technique in which all Gold Saints burn their comso to extreme levels. And when all Gold Saints burn their comso to extreme they generate power comparable to the Sun that's <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Galaxy bsuting 

Can you get that straight !?
@Fire Star said:

he is trolling. He has been proven wrong on every part and he keeps repeating those same false things. That's called trolling buddy. And you are tolerating him...
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Danilo018 said:

@Fire Star said:

he is trolling. He has been proven wrong on every part and he keeps repeating those same false things. That's called trolling buddy. And you are tolerating him...

Simply ignore him. That simple. Once you have proved your point, move on. He isn't trying to ignite a flame war, or spamming the thread, he isn't trolling. He is trying to prove his point, through debate. I am not tolerating anyone who trolls, but when someone isn't trolling than I do not need to take action .

@Fire Star
Can you tell him to stop posting on the threads I make? And maybe this wouldn't be a problem : \ I've tolerated him long enough now and now I'm piss, He's a contradictor because I've already proven to him about SS and he's still disregarding my posts. I'm not trying to get out of hand but he's pushing my buttons.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Gentlemen, I am asking you both to please tone down your bickering regarding this topic.

@TheRedRose: We are addressing that at the moment. We will have him refrain from interacting with your threads and not talk to you, so long as you do the same.

@ShadowKnight508: Okay
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Honestly.. Saint Seiya isn't even over, the manga part I mean.. and I am not sure about Z, as the OBD can be inaccurate about some points. This is a argument about one's opinions and one's bias another character, and  this will probably  continue forever between people who argue about who is stronger... and THE REDROSE... what did the author of saint seiya say regarding Hades?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel