Galactus vs Hades

Topic started by Agent9149 on July 27, 2011. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
vs

both are at full power 
battle takes place at the center of the universe 
no morals
win by death or incapacitation
Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Does Galactus get the ultimate nullifier?

I would go with Hades but im not sure :)
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9
what's up Goodgamer sambo.. either way how powerful is the true power of Hades and Galactus?
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@peruano99A
Galactus with Nullifier should win but without it I think Hades wins. I can't see Galactus defending himself against Hades Astral Blades and a sword that easily slices God Cloth like butter.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Galactus is atleast a Universal threat at near full level, I think he takes this.

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@peruano99A: Sup Mydude  ;)
@Fire Star: Hades has universe+ durability. And he alligned the planets in a solar system to be destroyed
 with a mere thought.
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@GoodGamerSambo said:

@Fire Star:  And he alligned the planets in a solar system to be destroyed with a mere thought.

Galactus teleported an entire Galaxy billions of light years through space by just waving his right hand . 

Going by feats, Hades should be around as powerful as a cube being. In other words, Hades doesn't stand even the slightest chance against Galactus at full power.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@GoodGamerSambo said:

@peruano99A: Sup Mydude ;)
@Fire Star: Hades has universe+ durability. And he alligned the planets in a solar system to be destroyed with a mere thought.

He has to be in order to atleast attempt to stand against Galactus, this being the person who went up against the Phoenix itself.

Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Galactus stomps. Or maybe he will make Hades into new herald. Fact is that Herald Superman, original Tyrant and herald Destroyer would mutilate Hades on their own individually. Seriously Saint Seiya is becoming way to overrated. 

Obd made Gold Saints superior to heralds, and top tiers of Saint Seiya high-end universal, and that was achived with false powerscaling logic, and now on Vice Saint Seiya is becoming multiversal force, although it doesn't have a mutliverse actually. All this fan wanking is becoming a no-limit fallacy .

Post Deleted.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Galactus should win this. He has feats that give him a more favorable chance in this battle. No disrespect to Hades but he wouldn't win against a fully-powered Galactus who has stood on equal foot with Eternity.

ND
@Newdeath: I agree, though Hades is close to Galactus level of power (Not close when Galactus has the UN).
@TheRedRose said:
@Newdeath: I agree, though Hades is close to Galactus level of power
He isn't. Hades hasn't shown anything close to Galactus level of power. 
@Distortion
He one shotted 4 God Saints (God Cloth = Multi Galaxy Level) without any effort, two universes away with a thought caused the solar system to align, traversed across two universes in his astral form to Earth in mere seconds, created a dimension with billions and billions of galaxies (A universe). He's very close to Galactus.
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@TheRedRose said:

@Distortion: He one shotted 4 God Saints (God Cloth = Multi Galaxy Level) without any effort, two universes away with a thought caused the solar system to align, traversed across two universes in his astral form to Earth in mere seconds, created a dimension with billions and billions of galaxies (A universe). He's very close to Galactus.

And again you lie. His dimension was stated to have billions of galaxies not billions of billions. Not to mention that he never travelled across two universe. He mearly teleported from Underworld (pocket dimension, not a universe). Distance never limits the influence, such things was never stated in SS verse, so don't exaggerate. And he arranged aligment of the planents from Underworld. Furthere algment of planets took hours, that's somehting Silver Surfer does easily (just look Anihilators issue 4). Galactus's herald can do something better than Hades and you keep repeating Hades>= Galactus (without UN). 

Also God Cloth for sure doen't have multi-galaxy durability, that's just false-OBD powerscailing which you repeta on and on from thread to thread.
@Danilo018
It wasn't teleportation, it was never said to be teleporation, he traversed, he had a trek. And yes it did!  

Billions of galaxies and billions of dark portals (Dark portals assuming are galaxies or black  holes)  

God Cloth was stated that it burrows the power of every constellation in the universe (including Gold Saints), this is a fact if you read in the hypermyth assuming its multigalaxy.  
@TheRedRose said:

@Distortion: He one shotted 4 God Saints (God Cloth = Multi Galaxy Level)

Cosmic cubes handle skyfathers like toys. Galactus is above that. 

@TheRedRose said:

created a dimension with billions and billions of galaxies (A universe). He's very close to Galactus.

Again, cube beings do that, and Galactus shits on them. Hell, Franklin Richards creates  multiples universes in his sleep, literally. That doesn't  mean he can take on galactus.

@TheRedRose said:

with a thought caused the solar system to align  

With a gesture Galactus teleported an entire galaxy hundreds of billions of light years through space. 

@TheRedRose said:

He's very close to Galactus.

He wishes.
@Distortion
There's a different between a billion light years and between two universes and the Underworld and you obviously don't know what a Sky Father Level is, Ha des i s a bove sky father le vel so don' t com pare him to sky father lev el ok  ay?
@TheRedRose said:

don't know what a Sky Father Level is, Ha des i s a bove sky father le vel so don' t com pare him to sky father lev el ok  ay?

i'm comparing them to kamei saints. God! your reading coprehension is worse than i tought.

It thought, your grammar is worse than I thought. Anyway you're comparing him to a cosmic being which he should be above. He is comparable to Galactus though I would still give it to Galactus, Galactus and him are both universal threats and he's even higher of a universal threat with his Kamui.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel