Galactus and Silver Surfer vs Z Warriors and Justice League

Topic started by JThree47693 on Aug. 29, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Galactus at full power and Silver Surfer with Annihilation upgrade and Classic Dr Strange(goes into battle with shields up) vs Z Warriors and Justice League 
JLA Cast: 
Superman 
Wonder Woman 
MMH 
GL(Hal Jordan AND John Stewart) 
Flash 
Batman(2 weeks preperation) 
Ion(Yat, just adding him because I can) 
Superman Prime(not 1 million) 
Onslaught(at full power) with Time Gem, Power Gem, Space Gem, and Reality Gem

Z Warriors Cast 
Goku(able to access SSJ levels 1-4) 
Vegeta(able to access SSJ levels 1-4) Goku and Vegeta can fuse by either using the fusion dance or potarra earings 
Trunks(able to go SSJ2) 
Goten(able to go SSJ2) Goten and Trunks can also fuse 
Gohan(Ultimate, or Mystic, or whatever you want to call him, and he can go SSJ2) 
Piccolo(at his strongest) 
Uub(or Majuub, whatever people call him) 
Janemba(for shits and giggles) 
Omega Shenron(can make 3 wishes) 
 Super Buu(Gohan, Piccolo, Goten, Trunks absorbed) 
If Goku and Vegeta were to fuse via Portarra earrings, then Vegtio can go SSJ4 
Same for Goten and Trunks(although their fusion isnt by portarra earrings) Gotenks can go SSJ4 and can stay in fusion form for an infintie amount of time.

Fight takes place on Yadrat, Z Warriors have a supply of 140 sensu beans(which they will most likely share with the JLA members) dragonballs are in possesion of Galactus and Silver Surfer, if the Z Warriors and JLA can get them, they can use them. Fight is to the death, who wins? 

Cant be a stomp now.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

DUDE nice fight XD i got to think about this one

I tried to make this as fair as possible

Does no one like the idea of Goku and Superman teaming up?
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Galactus solos, combined none are universe busters. Surfer would lose to the JLA on his own.
@geraldthesloth said:
"Galactus solos, combined none are universe busters. Surfer would lose to the JLA on his own. "

I can see that happening

bump
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@JThree47693 said:
"Does no one like the idea of Goku and Superman teaming up? "

Yes I like that idea, silver surfer dies, but galactus raises him up from the dead lol, Galactus hypothetically at full powered is almost unbeatable, but it is possible that they could beat galactus, especially with batman prep, hey you should have had bulma work with batman, I don't think vegeta or wonderwoman would like that, lol. heck, she might annoy batman to death.

But back to the fight, if they all blast galactus, I could see them injuring galactus, and as galactus' strength decreases, silver surfer's power source would decrease. Galactus solos though, no matter how I look at it.

Anyone else?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Martian Man Hunter solos : )

wait cant galactus use the dragonballs
@FLCL1 said:
"wait cant galactus use the dragonballs "

Nope, thats would be completely unfair. They are just in posession of them.

So what, has it been decided that Galactus solos? I was expecting someone to argue for JLA and the Z Warriors.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Galactus is too strong 

Mind you, this a dying starving Galactus

Damn u! and ur spite threads XP
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
This is one of the most ridiculous spite threads on AnimeVice. Not only can The Silver Surfer by himself defeat virtually all of The Z Fighters and some Justice League members, Galactus himself could destroy them with his night-omnipotent power which for all purposes is nearly unlimited and can be increased when he taps into The Power Cosmic. I would list over 15 reasons why Team 1 wins against The Z Warriors and The Justice League but it would be a waste of time as this is clearly a truly unfair battle as the odds are greatly stacked against The Z Warriors and The Justice League, what is even more unfair is that Galactus and his herald are in the possession of the Dragon Balls however it should be noted that they have no idea what they are nor how to use them however Galactus could read the minds of any of the Z Warriors to discover how to. 
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14

i just think its way tomany people even for galactus
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@vegeta said:
" i just think its way tomany people even for galactus "
Too many people? Galactus devours entire planets with more people than the ones he is set up against. Even Sakaar could not stop Galactus from devouring their planet and the entire planet of Sakaar. Do not forget that Galactus is nigh-omnipotent and is a force of nature as in the Marvel Universe he represents equity and he is functionally a member of the highest cosmic pantheon in The Marvel Universe consisting of: Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion and obviously Galactus. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
" @vegeta said:
Too many people? Galactus devours entire planets with more people than the ones he is set up against. Even Sakaar could not stop Galactus from devouring their planet and the entire planet of Sakaar. Do not forget that Galactus is nigh-omnipotent and is a force of nature as in the Marvel Universe he represents equity and he is functionally a member of the highest cosmic pantheon in The Marvel Universe consisting of: Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion and obviously Galactus.  "
look even when the other team have planet busters, galactus eats planets, it's like his job to do so...... and considering the name of other pantheon galactus whose name is not that self explanatory must be as awesome, new death you are needed in superboy prime thread
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Newdeath said:
" @vegeta said:
Too many people? Galactus devours entire planets with more people than the ones he is set up against. Even Sakaar could not stop Galactus from devouring their planet and the entire planet of Sakaar. Do not forget that Galactus is nigh-omnipotent and is a force of nature as in the Marvel Universe he represents equity and he is functionally a member of the highest cosmic pantheon in The Marvel Universe consisting of: Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion and obviously Galactus.  "

yea but the entire jl im sure they can figure something out
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel