gai vs kisame

Topic started by sharingan on Sept. 28, 2009. Last post by takashichea 1 month, 1 week ago.
Post by sharingan (33 posts) See mini bio Level 5
i personally think if they went all out and not the clone gai would lose
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
yes, it is commonly known that kisame can just drown gai to death
Post by waybig1010101 (4,971 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@sharingan said:

i personally think if they went all out and not the clone gai would lose

@cfatalis said:

yes, it is commonly known that kisame can just drown gai to death

lol XD

Post by Shadowchaos (4,337 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@waybig1010101: any reason you decided to bump this since we all know Gai stomps

Post by SMXLR8 (8,316 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Shadowchaos said:

@waybig1010101: any reason you decided to bump this since we all know Gai stomps

This since 8 gates guy wins wth ease

can one of you lock this it's a mismatch

Post by takashichea (15,861 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Moderator

@waybig1010101:

You know better to necro one sided threads. You can probably talk about one sided battle matches in the Naruto Discussion (Manga) or some other threads.

@SMXLR8:

Thanks for calling me. I'll lock it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel