Gag Fight - Marvel Avengers VS Shonen-J Alliance

Topic started by SMXLR8 on July 20, 2013. Last post by Sonata 1 year ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Thor should be the decisive one....he will grant the win to Avengers...also Ichigo going head to head with Thor??? LOL

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Goku and Ichigo against Thor

Post by MarioRedfield (1,916 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Goku loses... but Naruto solos. Believe it!
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MarioRedfield said:

Goku loses... but Naruto solos. Believe it!

SECONDED!!! lol

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Marvel Avengers

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 10

HULK SMASHES EVERYONE.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,542 posts) See mini bio Level 16

so this is a tie or is there more to this?

Post by Dream (8,109 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SMXLR8: Majority vote is for Avengers team.

Post by taichokage (14,801 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Yeah, it's an Avengers win.

Naruto>Living tribunal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Avengers

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Does anyone here even read comics? How does thor actually defeat Goku, I'd love to see anyone explain that to me.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/thor-vs-goku-727505/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/superman-vs-thor-vs-goku-1451324/

I'm not the biggest Thor expert but on comicvine there were like 7 threads where the majority rule was Thor wouldn't even get a hit in on goku in a Non PIS enviroment. The other basically saying Thor's only chance was with warrior madness against supes and Goku. And these are comic book fanboys saying this who regularly see Thor scans.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,056 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Since speed is equal the avengers should win.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Since speed is equal the avengers should win.

They were still theorizing the only advantage Thor had was in versatility. The General consensus was Goku was a better fighter, likely more durable, has better brute strength feats(post battle of the gods)his destructive force was also greater in comparison. All of that in addition to the fact that Goku was naturally much faster than Thor. Thor's only way of winning was BFR and even with that Goku has IT. The only he could win was Godlast and he'd take himself out of the fight with that(not that it would be in character for him to use it anyway). I still don't see how Thor wins, from what i've seen of him he could give goku a fight but he wouldn't win in the end.

I don't like Thor....so he dies.

Post by Dream (8,109 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@solesamurai: Comics quite often place PIS/ CIS cases on characters to have them lose to significantly weaker foes with some infamous cases being the Spider-Man/ Firelord fiasco and Silver Surfer losing to far weaker foes for storytelling purposes. Saying they'll lose due to the writers trying to keep the plot interesting with weaker foes is quite laughable.

Thor's been able to tag and fight worst threats than Goku like Ego the Living Planet, Silver Surfer, Sentry and even Galactus. He also has the raw strength to destroy a planet whereas Goku's best striking feats involve destroying mountains and any planetary destruction he could perform being through ki attacks. Those supporting Goku on Comic Vine appear to either be wanking the series or are clueless with how often American comics pull PIS/ CIS with weak showings from powerful characters.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Galenbeta: Lol no, Goku can't destroy a Universe, he should be Solar System+ easily due to Battle of Gods though

Ichigo can't do shit, he dies in Goku's presence like the rest of team 2

Post by othus12 (7,681 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Dream said:

@solesamurai: Comics quite often place PIS/ CIS cases on characters to have them lose to significantly weaker foes with some infamous cases being the Spider-Man/ Firelord fiasco and Silver Surfer losing to far weaker foes for storytelling purposes. Saying they'll lose due to the writers trying to keep the plot interesting with weaker foes is quite laughable.

Thor's been able to tag and fight worst threats than Goku like Ego the Living Planet, Silver Surfer, Sentry and even Galactus. He also has the raw strength to destroy a planet whereas Goku's best striking feats involve destroying mountains and any planetary destruction he could perform being through ki attacks. Those supporting Goku on Comic Vine appear to either be wanking the series or are clueless with how often American comics pull PIS/ CIS with weak showings from powerful characters.

this.

Post by taichokage (14,801 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I've been reading Thor since I was 4. Yes I do read comics. The reason he beats Goku is that he trumps him in every category. Be it strength, durability, stamina, EP, versatility probably speed too. Name any Goku feat in those categories and I can probably top it with a Thor feat.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,542 posts) See mini bio Level 16

so what about hulk and ironman?

Post by YoungChief (554 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SMXLR8 said:

so what about hulk and ironman?

Massively hypersonic, planet level+ durability, in iron man's case city level DC but he has stuff like nanite hax, hulk is planet level at max rage with crazy ass regen

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel