Gag Fight - Marvel Avengers VS Shonen-J Alliance

Topic started by SMXLR8 on July 20, 2013. Last post by Sonata 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,193 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8: If Sentry was added what would anyone on the shonen j team do? He would kill them all.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,836 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Whats_out_the_bag: well it was a suggestion

@SMXLR8: It' ok because Thor will solo's this entire battle if he needed to. He did kill Sentry.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@SMXLR8: It' ok because Thor will solo's this entire battle if he needed to. He did kill Sentry.

That was in a what if comic and is not canon. Sentry has been beheaded before i doubt breaking his neck would kill him.

Post by Dream (7,108 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@solesamurai: That was a universe different from the Earth-616 universe that Beyonder created and shaped into his image where he was the center of all things in it, before encountering the Fantastic Four entering it and realizing his existence as a Cosmic Cube. Unless a series follows an alternate continuity with a character, Marvel Comics still follows the Earth-616 universal timeline.

Post by YoungChief (493 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I don't think anyone on the jump team could take a godblast

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Thor is one of the toughest most seasoned warriors in all of the Marvel Universe. Hulk is in the top 5 of physical strength (not counting omnipotent beings)

Goku vs Thor would be a fight worth seeing, but Thor, mostly current Thor, could have great posibilities of winning.

Hulk is durable and strong, way over any of the Shonen Jump Characters.

Iron Man is also a good contender.

Tsuna extreme speed can be easily countered by Thor or Hulk insane durability.

Captain America may not be extremely useful in this fight but he can and possibly will outsmart the less bright members of the team such as Luffy and Natsu and keep at least one of them occupied.

I think the Avengers win thanks to Thor

@Kuro_San: Speed is equal so Tsuna's speed is a non factor.

@Dream said:

@solesamurai: That was a universe different from the Earth-616 universe that Beyonder created and shaped into his image where he was the center of all things in it, before encountering the Fantastic Four entering it and realizing his existence as a Cosmic Cube.

No The beyonder abducted multiple portions of planets through the 616 universe and combined to create a planet called "battleworld" in order to see the constant struggle between good and evil in person. Doom steals his power and the power of galactus then gives it back. That was secret wars 1.

Secret wars 2 he does not do anything but go to earth due to being intrigued by what he saw and out of frustration attempts to destroy the multiverse he then kils the new mutant but regreats it brings them back and comes to the conclusion that he will never understand mortality if he has his omnipotence as a safety net. he then constructs some machine that contains his power effectively making him mortal he gets scared of being so vulnerable that he immediately takes his power back. he then begins constructing a infant body that con contain his power but will allow him to develop and grow at a normal rate. Molecule man stops him however by destroying his mortal body, returning the beyonders power to his realm where it causes a big bang a destroys and recreates the universe. Thus his retcon.

@YoungChief said:

I don't think anyone on the jump team could take a godblast

Thor needs a medium to do that, Almost everytime he has used it he was either amped or used an outside sorce since the godblast takes so much power to use he'd die in the process of using it in addition to it using his life force as fuel as well. And it's questionable whether Mjolnir would even survive it as well, as everytime he uses it Mjolnir suffers damage as well as seen here

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/57845/1417675-exitar_deflects003.jpg

He needed to recollect all of Mjolnirs fragments due to using a godblast and was severely weakened afterwards. It's not something he'd just use for the spur of the moment.

@solesamurai: Where are you getting mention that Beyonder's energy destroyed the Earth-616 universe? -_-*

The energy was transported to a parallel dimension and resulted in a Big Bang creating his own universe, not kept in the Earth-616 one.

@Dream said:

@solesamurai: Where are you getting mention that Beyonder's energy destroyed the Earth-616 universe? -_-*

The energy was transported to a parallel dimension and resulted in a Big Bang creating his own universe, not kept in the Earth-616 one.

The beyonders realm is directly connected to the 616 universe, he was effectively Omnipotent at the time this happened, not to mention it beginning a new era of marvel at the time. Though I do see your point. Classic Thor is still vastly more powerful than regular Thor, somewhere down the line a retcon happened and it is likely in secret wars II, because current thor is a shadow of what he used to be, he hasn't even shown the ability to use a portion of the power he showed in the 70's and early 80's it was literally directly after secret wars II he got vastly weaker and was never shown to be as strong as he was pre secret wars II.

@Dream said:

@solesamurai: No. The Beyond Realm is considered a parallel universe separate from the Earth-616 one.

As I already stated even if it wasn't in secret wars there was a retcon somewhere to Thor. He is a completely different person from the 80's depiction as well as being much less powerful. classic Thor was capable of cracking celestial armor and reigniting suns with his godblast. Current Thor can't handle 1/5 of the Phoenix force while it has a host is currently inferior to beta ray bill ect. his best feat was in a what If comic when he killed the sentry and it wasn't even canon.

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't think Thor not being able to take 1/5 of the Phoenix is a testament to him getting weaker. The Phoenix is multiversal and beat Galactus. That's not a testament to Thor losing power. Other than his Rune King self he was never even close to Phoenix in power. And I don't know about being inferior to Bill. Bill's powers are a carbon copy OF Thor's powers and he was always the more skilled combatant, yet Thor still has bested Bill the majority of the time.

@taichokage said:

I don't think Thor not being able to take 1/5 of the Phoenix is a testament to him getting weaker. The Phoenix is multiversal and beat Galactus. That's not a testament to Thor losing power. Other than his Rune King self he was never even close to Phoenix in power. And I don't know about being inferior to Bill. Bill's powers are a carbon copy OF Thor's powers and he was always the more skilled combatant, yet Thor still has bested Bill the majority of the time.

The phoenix 5 never had the full influence of the phoenix force. And it's power varies over which version is being used. dark phoenix was the one they were splitting which is nowhere near capable of being considered multiversal. Bill as of now is more powerful than Thor. Bill is physically more impressive than thor it has always been Thors versatility than beats Bill. In a non PIS enviroment Bill would probably defeat Thor. especially with Thor needed things like the belt of strength and warrior madness to compete physically with bill.

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Perhaps. Bill could be stronger, but If that's the case its always been that way. I mean, Bill beat Thor before he actually got the powers. He was the better fighter from the beginning. And admittedly when Thor beat him at least twice that I can recall, Bill was not out to kill him whereas Thor did not hold back but this was back from even the classic days. Bill was probably always tougher than Thor.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Who is Bill

Post by SMXLR8 (6,836 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Galenbeta: Beta Ray Bill

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage: Could Thor tank Destructo Disk? lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel