Gag Fight - Marvel Avengers VS Shonen-J Alliance

Topic started by SMXLR8 on July 20, 2013. Last post by Sonata 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Galenbeta said:

Can destroy the universe if he wanted to and now that i think of it Ichigo + Goku can overwhelm Thor while the others hold the Hulk and Iron Man

No one in this battle has the power to destroy a universe if they wanted to stop the wank. Ichigo would get obliterated trying to play with Thor, The only person who has a chance against Thor here is Goku, everyone else would get toyed with.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Thor smites them.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,531 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

DUMB BATTLE.

Avengers beat the fuck out of the Shonen J.

Thro,Hulk,and Iron Man pwn them all.

Goku gets jumped by all three of them.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

DUMB BATTLE.

Avengers beat the fuck out of the Shonen J.

Thro,Hulk,and Iron Man pwn them all.

Goku gets jumped by all three of them.

Goku would 1 shot iron man and Hulk isn't nearly fast enough to hit anyone here unless they are dumb enough to stand there and watch his big green punch hit their jaw bones they'll move. Like I said, Goku vs Thor decides this fight, and Goku has the edge.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Goku defeated Omega Shenron who was said to destroy the universe if he ran unchecked. Goku could instant transmission hulk in space. Ichigo is too fast to get hit by Thor that quickly and vasto lorde Ichigo along with Goku can take Thor down 'and after wiping out the everyone except Thor Naruto goes Kyuubi and it is over

@Galenbeta said:

Goku defeated Omega Shenron who was said to destroy the universe if he ran unchecked. Goku could instant transmission hulk in space. Ichigo is too fast to get hit by Thor that quickly and vasto lorde Ichigo along with Goku can take Thor down 'and after wiping out the everyone except Thor Naruto goes Kyuubi and it is over

1, That's GT so it isn't canon.

2. Shenron was not an implied Universe buster you made that up.

3. Ichigo is not faster than Thor. Vasto Lorde Ichigo is an implied city to multi city buster. thor is a planet buster, do the math.

4. Naruto is by far a non factor here.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Aha, the Avengers that this pretty easily, ok not to easily but still. Hulk could kill Goku, and since it's Thor>Hulk this battle will end rather swiftly.

Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
GT is non canon officially now that Battle of the Gods came out. Anyway Goku stronger and faster than Thor? Not at all. Thor has not onl destroyed planets before, he's done it with brute strength. He also has pulled the solar system sized yggdrasil tree, stalemated Hercules in strength who held up space itself, lifted the Midgard serpent which coiled around the earth 3 times, broken adamantium which is darn near indestructible, crushed uru ore with his bare hands which is stronger than adamantium and has conducted galaxy level power before, stood in the core of the sun unharmed which has millions of earth pressures and is 27 million degrees f, pulled the island of manhattan and do on. It's not even close. He's also swung mjolnir twice the speed of light and bested mfl opponents on many occasions. He stands above and beyond everyone here. Goku is just the only one who can begin to compare in some areas. For the record though Goku would beat Hulk and destroy Ironman. Current Ichigo or Tsuna might even be able to beat Ironman
Post by Dream (7,901 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@solesamurai: To my knowledge, Marvel Comics hasn't done any reboots with Thor's character within the Earth-616 continuity in the decades he has been made. So any feats he had from early issues could still be applied with modern tellings of the the character.

Exactly. It's more Thor gaining certain abilities like the Odinforce and eventually losing those. There's no evidence to my knowledge of him losing the vast majority of his classic abilities like Superman who is retconned quite a bit but remains powerful.
Online Now

@solesamurai:

Goku would 1 shot iron man and Hulk isn't nearly fast enough to hit anyone here

So now Guku has enough power to kill HULK? Depending on which armor Tony is using he may not be able to even kill him with one shot.

You do know this is a speed equal battle?

unless they are dumb enough to stand there and watch his big green punch hit their jaw bones they'll move.

Even if it wasn't a speed equal battle, Hulk's at the very least hypersonic, and has fought characters FTL. He's slow but not that slow where he couldn't kill these litltle bugs.

Hulk claps and kills most of the team.

@Galenbeta:

Goku could instant transmission hulk in space.

And that would do what to Hulk? Hulk can survive in space. Also if he made the mistake of even touching Hulk, chances are he's going to get punched.

Ichigo is too fast to get hit by Thor that quickly and vasto lorde Ichigo along with Goku can take Thor down 'and after wiping out the everyone except Thor

Ichigo is slow compared to Thor. One swing from Thor kills Ichigo.

Naruto goes Kyuubi and it is over

Yeah he could kill everyone other than Thor and Hulk.

Hulk or Thor would still go over there and kill him.

Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Thor can starbust if he gets pissed off enough. Luckily Goku has the SSGOD now other wise this wouldn't be fair at all, because of that, this match is really too close to call for me. SSgod's stats are mostly based on powerscaling but basically if we're lowballing his stats here he's FTL starbuster, on the high end he's MFTL solar system level

Online Now

@YoungChief: Doesn't SSJGOD take prep to do, which he doesn't have. Oh yeah he also would need six other saiyans to do this.

@Dream said:

@solesamurai: To my knowledge, Marvel Comics hasn't done any reboots with Thor's character within the Earth-616 continuity in the decades he has been made. So any feats he had from early issues could still be applied with modern tellings of the the character.

They haven't done a "reboot" To the Marvel continuity to my knowledge they just separate timelines into Eras Like Silver Age, Golden Age ect. Classic Thor is generally assumed to be a different character because his power set and feats were so outrageously different from current thor it'd be laughable to think they were the same character. They don't even have the same personality, they just look similar. I guess it's more of a retcon than a reboot in that right, but they are egenerally considered "different" for whatever it's worth.

EDIT: I looked it up, marvel did have a reboot. After the events of secret wars II, PR Beyonder attempts to become human, molecule man kills him and returns his power to the "beyond-realm" where it causes a big bang and creates a new universe. So Yes There are 2 versions of Thor Pre Secret Wars II Thor and Post Secret Wars II Thor. The Post Secret Wars II Thor ironically doesn't have any feats close to pre secret wars thor.

Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@YoungChief: Doesn't SSJGOD take prep to do, which he doesn't have. Oh yeah he also would need six other saiyans to do this.

I was assuming he would get to use it...Otherwise this isn't even close to being fair, oh well

Post by Sonata (35,510 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

This^^ Thor Stomps the alliance hard.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,369 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

TBH now that I look at this fight from a viewer point this could have been a better battle and here why :

1. who ever choose for the marvel side could have chosen better characters , like sentry(no void) , maybe magneto and Ms. Marvel. If someone choose juggs he alone would give who ever can't fly from the shonen side hell
  2. we don't know what armor tony gets to use and i wonder if I should let him get prep
  3. If you add more character on both side could also help determine a winner depending on who picks who for which side
Well you could assume that Ironman would use his current canon armor. And his plot skills are broken, almost like Batman and Doom. Not quite but he's up there.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,369 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@taichokage: so no prep is fine?

Where the hell are people getting Thor would stomp Goku here? it's like no one here actually knows what they are talking about. Classic Thor would beat goku, Current Thor is nothing compared to that Thor, and he wouldn't outright obiterate Goku either. It would be a very long good fight. goku wouldn't even need SSJG to win either. Thor is not as powerful as everyone in this Thread thinks and it's laughable how hyped he is being.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel