Gag Fight - Marvel Avengers VS Shonen-J Alliance

Topic started by SMXLR8 on July 20, 2013. Last post by Sonata 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Eribu (3 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Like I said before a while ago Tsuna can move at nearly the speed of light in his full power thus overpowering the assassin girl burning hawk eyes arrows as well Thor's power is lighting thus Natsu could eat his attacks and recharge then take give him lighting fire dragon punch. Thor would be surprised Ichigo getsugatenshos all Iron man and we know he can cut through steel so he can easily cut through Iron even if he's in shikai and don't forget Bankai. Luffy punches can easily take down the captain and if your worrying about him blocking with his shield gear 2 behind him and break his back naruto confuses the hulk with his shadow clones and if he has to sage mode will equal there physical strength and rasenga the hell out of him. Then if Iron man is still alive Naruto can go into bijuu mode in which his rasengan is a bijuu bomb and destroy his armour and then Ichigo can use this chance and getsugatenshos him. And then Goku can kill the x men alone with a Kamehameha end of discussion.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Post by Vapovile (1,634 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Well with this topic bumped, I would like to get opinions on two possible matchups in this fight...

1. Captain America vs 1-4 Tail Naruto

2. Iron Man vs Bankai-Vasto Lorde Ichigo

Yes, I do know that putting Hawkeye and Black Widow against any of the Jump team is pretty much suicide, so the only close match that I can see atm, excluding the Hulk.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

so it is basically tony, hulk and thor vs shonen team right?

Post by flamesaber (423 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Any version other than RKT will lose to SSJG goku.

If goku beats thor,then he solos the rest without much difficulty.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,322 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Why is this a gag thread?

@flamesaber: this is not SSG

@KingOfAsh: because it was funny

Post by othus12 (6,186 posts) See mini bio Level 12

they should have replaced natsu with toriko-

Post by taichokage (12,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol, Thor's powers are lightning and thus Natsu could eat his attacks and return it. A PRIME example of not knowing the character in question.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: I just opened this up, so i don't get mad at me, but you don't believe that natsu can beat thor can you?

Anyway, this battle comes down to Thor vs goku. Thor's hammer absorbs energy attacks and redirects them 10x, not to mention that thor is much superior in the physical department, end up with him winning.

Post by taichokage (12,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
No! Definitely not. Thor beats Natsu with his pinkey......literally. I guess I wasnt clear who was defending in that post.

team shonen has the speed advantage they should win

@ROBOT6661: speed id equal

lol didn't see that xD

Post by Eribu (3 posts) See mini bio Level 4

If anyone is worried about speed don't forget that Tsuna can move at nearly the speed of light and even if Thor absorbs Natsu lighting punch he can't absorb fire and don't forget fire god dragon punch thus if he hits Thor pawned and Naruto can just use the tailed beast bomb to destroy the hulk and I can't imagine that the hulk is stronger then a tailed beast and at the same time Tsuna can melt Tonys armor. And so long as he doesn't use the house party thing like in the movie then were good.

bump

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@SMXLR8: No need to bump this it's a stomp in favor of the Marvel Team.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel