Gag Fight - Marvel Avengers VS Shonen-J Alliance

Topic started by SMXLR8 on July 20, 2013. Last post by Sonata 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,369 posts) See mini bio Level 16

so I saw this on facebook so here we are LOL

Marvel Avengers

1. Hulk
  2. Thor
  3. IronMan
  4. Captain America
  5. Hawkeye
  6. Black Widow

Shonen-J Alliance

1. Goku
  2. Luffy
  3. Naruto
  4. Ichigo
  5. Natsu
  6. Tsuna

Rules

No prep , everyone is in character, standard equipment for all , everyone is either current or end of series , Edit - speed is equal if there is a problem

Location -New Earth (DC universe)

Both sides start about 36 feet from each other

Facebook Picture

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Goku solos

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This is essentially 3 on 6 since Black widow, Captain America and Hawkeye are pretty useless.

This is basically whoever Loses their front man first. It will all depend on who wins between Goku and Thor, and I personally think Goku could take Thor with mid-high difficulty. The rest of the team would be pretty hard pressed to take down Hulk but with all of them they could achieve it. This whole battle depends on who wins out of Goku and Thor.

Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Exactly this comes down to Goku and Thor. Whoever wins can solo the opposing team, but my money is on Thor. Honestly he has more impressive feats than Goku all around.

Never Thor is not better than Goku who,s faster, stronger, and has transformations and a variety of techniques

Post by Dream (7,901 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Thor's significantly greater in stats than Goku is, so the Asgard god shouldn't have much difficulty dispatching him. Thor, Hulk and Iron Man then shouldn't have much trouble picking off the rest of the Shounen Jump team.

I actually think that minus Thor and Goku, Hulk is the strongest but the rest of team jump would win as they are character for character more powerful than Team Avengers minus Thor. But that's beside the point. Thor IS here and that assures team Avengers victory. When it comes to stats, nobody on either team competes with Thor. Goku comes the closest by far (and Hulk in brute strength) but still is not as great. Side note: Natsu isn't jump. Somebody on Facebook doesn't know their jump stars.

@Galenbeta: @Dream: @taichokage: @solesamurai: OP has edited since I forgot to add it

How is this even close to fair? Just 2 members of the Phoenix 5 already beat the Avergers roster. They share the power of a multiversal being. It's not even close.

@taichokage: well it was originally a 3 team free fro all

Pheonix five stomp. Even if anyone was capable of beating them their power divides depending on who's left. they'd just get stronger every time someone dies. and Emma frost has already made Thor look very bad in comparison. She alone could solo the avengers team. To make this fair you need to give anime team better characters(replace ichigo naruto and luffy for damn sure they are essentially useless to goku) and Give Tony stark his space gem and some prep. Or rather change the Avengers to Illuminati(since 3 of their memebers are pretty useless) in general, Then it becomes P5 vs Illuminati and then we have a real match.

I see but what I'm saying is the power gap is way too high between the Phienix 5 and the other 2 teams. Again just 2 of the members were able to beat all the Avengers.

@solesamurai: @taichokage: another edit has been made

1 joins Avengers team which is already stronger than Jump team? Lol, team Jump just went from losing badly to being curbstomped. But even then the Phoenix "4" still win easily. They are stronger individually than any other character by far. Having 1 join the Avengers is like having 1 1/2 vs 4 (the half being Thor), and poor team jump leaning on Goku to make them not look like insects. At least Goku would look like a house cat in comparison.

@taichokage: alright so not joining I guess

Yeah that's much better I think as well as closer. Still team Avengers in my opinion but at least Team jump has a fighting chance.

I personally think Jump team wins. Goku Should be faster and stronger than Thor, while Thor is likely more versatile. I don't know where anyone assumed thor is physically dominant to Goku at all, he hasn't had planetary strength feats in decades, and His speed and reactions are severely lacking. His best feat was holding up half of asgard, and I think he was amped when he did it. Goku in base form was catching pyramid sized mountains which weighs about 5.75 millions tons, In Ssj3 he should be capable of overpowering Thor completely.

@Dream: Can Thor blow up a whole planet with one blast

@Galenbeta said:

@Dream: Can Thor blow up a whole planet with one blast

Yes he can.

Can destroy the universe if he wanted to and now that i think of it Ichigo + Goku can overwhelm Thor while the others hold the Hulk and Iron Man

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel