gaara vs neji

Topic started by FLCL1 on Jan. 28, 2010. Last post by taichokage 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
who wins
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Its a tough fight to call, both shoot for the ultimate defense. 

Though if Neji can tag Gaara's chakra lines he could shut him down, but overall this would be a fairly boring fight unless you put Gaara in a desert so he can just throw a rediculous amount of sand at Neji.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Which Gaara and which Neji are we talking about?  Please put more info and some pictures when making a battle thread.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@JJOR64 said:
"Which Gaara and which Neji are we talking about?  Please put more info and some pictures when making a battle thread. "

I would assume their earlier pre shippuden incarnations, atleast thats what my post was based on. I don't remember seeing anything new out of Neji post shippuden.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
neji has neither the speed or power required to break through gaara's sand. And while it may take a while, Garra is built for endurance, He will wait until Neji wears himself out, and then go in for the kill.
@Hellos said:
" @JJOR64 said:
"Which Gaara and which Neji are we talking about?  Please put more info and some pictures when making a battle thread. "
I would assume their earlier pre shippuden incarnations, atleast thats what my post was based on. I don't remember seeing anything new out of Neji post shippuden. "
you assume correctly
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @Hellos said:
" @JJOR64 said:
I would assume their earlier pre shippuden incarnations, atleast thats what my post was based on. I don't remember seeing anything new out of Neji post shippuden. "
you assume correctly "
post shippuden means that gaara stil have shukaku right?, if so, i can't see how neji would win, i mean a giant sand racoon......
@cfatalis: 
he only used that once and he was mentally unstable
@FLCL1: eh? all jinchuriki can transform into their bijuu form by one way or the other, and who is to say gaara would resort to it again , especially when he nearly changes when lee beat the crap out of him
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
I Highly doubt neji would be able to Get gaara to that point like Lee did. He has neither the strength nor the speed required to break through the sand barrier.
@rein: true, i only say that as a driving point, that no matter what neji does, in the end he is going to get assed
Post by cly (365 posts) See mini bio Level 4

No way is Neji making it past Gaara's sand. Kazekage wins.

i know gaara would win i was just making a case
Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Gaara wins with only moderate effort.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel