Future use of Broly in battles: Not an omnipotent Galaxy Buster

Topic started by FLStyle on May 3, 2011. Last post by inFinite 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage:
@UssjFutureTrunks:
If I can recall it took all the energy from all the Z fighters to defeat Broly and plus if you don't notice during the fight, Goku drained a part of Broly's power when his fist went in contact with his hand, you can clearly see the energy of Broly's consuming Goku. And plus King Kai immediately reacted to the South's Galaxy Destruction, it couldn't have been timelasped because King Kai had immediately watched the South Galaxy get erased and contacted Goku. If it was timelasped the Z fighters would've already been fighting Broly since the very beginning. It's still unknown by this day of how much power Goku actually wielded when he absorbed SSJ 1 Vegeta's, SSJ 1 Trunks, SSJ 1 Gohan, Full Powered Namek Piccolo (SSJ1 Sayian Level), and a piece of Broly's own power. SSJ1 power level can be increased during training.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,710 posts) See mini bio Level 20
He is a galaxy buster, anyone who thinks differently needs to get off the butt hurt train. 

I've already disproved these foolish Broly conspiracy theories:

-Notice how we see the galaxy being destroyed in sconds
Notice how Kaiosama watches as the Galaxy is destroyed before he can finish his sentence. Then says "My galaxy is next" Meaning he knows the power behind this is capable of destroying his Galaxy as well. And he uses the present tense because he is watching the Galaxy's destruction as it happens, again proving it happens within seconds.  Broly therefore destroyed the galaxy in a matter of seconds. It's foolish to think it took him hours or days since Kaio would just call Goku quick and tell him to try and prevent the galaxy's destruction. 

-Goku travels to "planets" Count them, there three for sure.  
1) Planet Goku go's to 
2) New Vegeta 
3) Slave world 

Presumably a star is left in tact and the comet comori is left in whatever path it was taking.  
Hardly anything significant in comparison to the totality of a galaxy, which has been destroyed. 

Broly was not LSSJ at the time he destroyed the galaxy, true. But even in RSSJ he is strong enough to take full force attacks from USSJ Vegeta and not feel it.  
Fact is its on screen, an there's no way to disprove it. In addition to the galaxy being destroyed, we have a confirmation from Goku:

Kaio confirms Broly will destroy his galaxy (after witnessing the south galaxies destruction, this is the natural conclusion)

There you have it, case closed. 
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@hitsusatsu11:   
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
He's a fake character. No one should care as much as they are.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Everyone forgets how Yakuza Brolly is.

Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Why do people bother disputing this? Broly is not even a real DBZ character, he is pure non-canon TOEI crap. Broly being a galaxy-buster (which he IS) doesn't affect the manga in any way, shape, or form. As far as it goes there isn't any conclusive evidence to point that any REAL DBZ character is able to destroy more than one planet at time.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

2 this day dont know how goku(with the help of friends) manages to defeat someone who's power level doubles and re-doubles but i dont really care to be honest

neither do i. such a person doesnt exist.

If I can recall it took all the energy from all the Z fighters to defeat Broly

no it didnt. it took their remaining energy when they were lying on the ground half dead and in base form! i dunno about you but i cant summon my full strength after being beaten to a pulp.

And plus King Kai immediately reacted to the South's Galaxy Destruction, it couldn't have been timelasped because King Kai had immediately watched the South Galaxy get erased and contacted Goku.

watching the south galaxy isnt king kais job. so he could have only just found out about it. but it doesnt mean it was an instant thing. if he can instantly one shot a galaxy then i guess videls a galaxy buster cos she survived against a stronger broly than the one that "one shotted a galaxy in an instant" HUR DUR.

If it was timelasped the Z fighters would've already been fighting Broly since the very beginning.

right..so frieza destroys planets and has his henchmen commit genocide constantly but for some reason they werent fighting this guy since he first started this murderous trade? gee i wonder why? probs cos either they stood no chance and king kai didnt want goku to fight broly till he was strong enough, or he had only just found out about it and decided it needed to be stopped before broly reached the north galaxy.

Goku actually wielded when he absorbed SSJ 1 Vegeta's, SSJ 1 Trunks, SSJ 1 Gohan, Full Powered Namek Piccolo

neither do i because such an event never took fucking place!  goku took the energy of a near dead base form gohan, near dead base form trunks, near dead piccolo and base vegeta whos less hurt than the others. its completely impossible for any of them to be "full powered" at that point.

Notice how we see the galaxy being destroyed in sconds

do you know nothing about physics? A GALAXY WAS SPINNING AS IT FRACTURED. GALAXIES CANT SPIN IN SECONDS. THEY CANT SPIN IN MINUTES. THEY CANT SPIN IN HOURS! this was a fucking time lapse over 30 years. king kais job wasnt to watch over the south galaxy so he didnt fucking know! and if he did, why did he wait so long? because in a flashback broly as a kid was destroying planets so did it never occur to them that an insane saiyan survivor might need killing? is everyone in the south galaxy weaklings? this movies fucked up.

if king kai was so ready to take action against a supposed galaxy buster by sending in a single mssj, then i guess he thinks gokus capable of the same fucking feat!

if king kai cares so much about another galaxy being fractured and destroyed over time then wtf was he doing letting frieza tear up his own so damn much? i mean whats with letting genocide happen? are the gods assholes in dbz? why didnt supreme kai get of his ass and stop broly like he stopped buu? shouldnt he be able to seal broly away or something? how is it that one galaxy buster promps supreme kais intervention but another doesnt? is broly just too weak and non threatening? galaxy buster hello! and you send just goku after him? asshole gods! or maybe poor fuckin writing!

Then says "My galaxy is next" Meaning he knows the power behind this is capable of destroying his Galaxy as well.

so why didnt he? why was king kai afraid of this little pansy who never actually ended up doing anything to his galaxy even though he only sent one mssj after him instead of telling goku "hey ask for cell's help you cant beat this guy on your own" or "ask gohan to get pissed off." or "hey trunks go back in time and kill this cockhole when hes a baby". these kais are completely unprepared and so is goku.

And he uses the present tense because he is watching the Galaxy's destruction as it happens, again proving it happens within seconds.

narrator: the galaxy has been attacked by a super saiyan.

not destroyed. attacked. so what hes able to attack a galaxy in seconds, then instantly outpace goku's instant transmission move, traverse galactic distances faster than goku's instant transmission to new planet vegeta, and STILL cant dodge goku's punch at the end even though he is supposedly way faster considering he can attack and shatter a galaxy, run away, attack the north galaxy and still find the time to outrun goku's IT to the planet? or perhaps he had already left when king kai found out AFTER he had destroyed the galaxy over several years and the south kai is only now informing him about it. but that begs the question why he waited so damn long.

it took him hours or days since Kaio would just call Goku quick and tell him to try and prevent the galaxy's destruction.

its also stupid to think broly could traverse galaxies faster than gokus supposed INSTANT movement can. i mean if he can instantly move, how come he cant dodge worth shit?

"destroy" has many different meanings. shatter, attack, bludgeon beyond repair, ruin etc. doesnt mean he went to every freaking solar system and blew them up.

Kaio confirms Broly will destroy his galaxy (after witnessing the south galaxies destruction, this is the natural conclusion)

kaio only says how the galaxy was ATTACKED, and so hes worried at this rate, the galaxy will be gone and his galaxy is next to be attacked naturally. so the galaxy was attacked beforehand and only now has broly completed the destruction. but what galaxy did kid buu take out then? the west one? if so why is there a west kai? whats she guarding?

As far as it goes there isn't any conclusive evidence to point that any REAL DBZ character is able to destroy more than one planet at time.

super buu rips holes in dimensions and cell says he can wipe out a whole solar system (its just a boast, he had no reason to lie).

@UssjFutureTrunks said:

"super buu rips holes in dimensions

That feat is unquantifiable by real-world science standards. Furthermore, that's a feat of transportation, not power.

and cell says he can wipe out a whole solar system (its just a boast, he had no reason to lie)."

Except that he didn't show anything that would put him at this level of power.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Except that he didn't show anything that would put him at this level of power.

lol. hes stronger than frieza who busts planets with a finger. he can instantly transport himself between dimensions. his solar kamehameha seemed to shake earth apart with just the aura of it all. and theres no reason to doubt the word of the smartest dbz villain

Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@StargunZX said:
" @UssjFutureTrunks said:

"super buu rips holes in dimensions

That feat is unquantifiable by real-world science standards.
*Facepalm* Why do people try to use real-world science to explain DBZ? It doesn't work.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@StargunZX:
LOL real world sciene DOES NOT apply to fiction, especialy when you deal with magic characters like Buu. Hell Cyttorack chuckles at the idea of "physics" (cyttorack empowers the Juggernaut if you dont know who he is). Magic>Science almost all the time .

Instances whre magic does not obey laws of physics

Juggernaut walking while levitated and running threw space

Thor and silver surfer talking in the core of the sun

Superboy prime towing a galaxy's worth of planets with a giant cahin

The midgaurd serpant tangling around the earth and not causing the planet to crumble up.

I could go on.

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Broly is not the true legendary SSJ anyway, the true legendary SSJ was a super saiyan 4, and a Golden Great Ape, the character was nameless and only seen in flashbacks.... Broly is what, SSJ2 tops, maybe, and it is a BIG maybe SSJ3?
@TheLegendaryOne: @SuperperfectCell: What I meant to say is that there's no way to gauge the raw power of a character by looking at a feat like Buu's dimension ripping, because there's no indication as to how much power or what sort of ability it takes to acomplish said feat.
Post by inFinite (12 posts) See mini bio Level 3
broly cant bust galaxies. only planets and POSSIBLY a star
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel