Future Gohan vs Goten and Trunks

Topic started by Obito on April 14, 2013. Last post by UssjFutureTrunks 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Location ; Kami's Lookout. 

NO FUSION HA! 

Win by Knock Out. 
No prep. 
Morals are On. 
Who wins here? 

Post by Zandrock (8 posts) See mini bio Level 7

That is indeed a very difficult one. As far as power goes i would have to go with Goten and Trunks, which has to do with their fight with 18. Now yes when fighting everyone was restricted, 18 not sure how strong they were while dressed as the mysterious fighter, and Goten and Trunks having restriction where only one could punch and see, and the other kicks. In the end it pains me to personally say it since Future Gohan is one of my all time favorite characters, tied for number 1 with Goku. But Goten and Trunks do take this. BUT!!! I say this without really doing much research and not having watched the series in awhile. So my answer might change, but at the time the victor is Goten and Trunks, TAKE A BOW!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Pre ROSAT Torankusu and Goten might lose.

Tho Post ROSAT LOLSTOMPS.

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

Pre ROSAT Torankusu and Goten might lose.

Tho Post ROSAT LOLSTOMPS.

Trunks/Goten only spend 30 minutes give or take in the RoSaT witch is just a couple of days or weeks in the real world (iirc), hardly enough time to increase there power to the point that they ''lolstomp'' Gohan + they spend some time inventing new skills and tricks rather than train full stop. IMO the boys Pre or Post are still in the Androids/Imperfect Cell league not leaps and bounds above that and Future Gohan is in the same catagory.

As for this battle, i'm not sure who wins need some time to make up my mind.

Post by xlab3000 (1,360 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goten and Trunks

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Gohan, gotenks & trunks got owned by 18 without even using her full power

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,656 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@eddz99: 18 (main storyline) is probably stronger than Gohan too

Post by Cardle_grave (71 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Goten base alone Stomps SSJ Future gohan

There SSJ are Equal to MSSJ form Cell games

@ImDictatorBowDown:

Yep, but shouldn't be by much. He should atleast fight 18 at her full power.

@Cardle_grave: From what i see right now, Goten ssj = frieza Trunks ssj = goku ssj when he fought frieza

Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

goten solos. present gohan >>>>>>>>>>>>>future gohan

Goten ssj = frieza

goten ssj was keeping up with his ssj1 brother, and kid trunks was basically soloing 18 by himself and scared the shit out of her with one casual ki blast

gotenks & trunks got owned by 18

trunks may as well ahve been alone for all the help goten gave. and he still would stomp her if the fight was intent to kill. he kept up in base, and when he went ssj one casual ki blast made her fear for her life

the boys Pre or Post are still in the Androids/Imperfect Cell league not leaps and bounds above that and Future Gohan is in the same catagory.

how is he in that category? he wasnt even a match for less than 50% cyborg 17

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel