Future Gohan and Trunks VS Goku and Vegeta

Topic started by nishi99 on Feb. 12, 2013. Last post by axavierhansz 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,660 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

Character Versions SSJ1 Goku and Vegeta VS SSJ1 Future Gohan and Trunks

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Namek

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Future Gohan could possible handle them both. Since 18 beat up Vegeta rather easily. While Future Gohan fought both 17 and 18 at the same time and did well. Although there is an argument on who is more powerful, the main timeline androids or the alternative. Because I believe Trunks may have said the main timeline are stronger, but different.

Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Supreme marvel doesn't no that the 18 and 17 are weaker in that world... Team 2
Post by chrono122 (87 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@18hunt: Trunks thought the androids in his time were weaker because, he didn't know that they were holding back against him.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@chrono122 said:

@18hunt: Trunks thought the androids in his time were weaker because, he didn't know that they were holding back against him.

That sounds reasonable.

As we know, they couldn't sense their energy sine they are androids. He did not fight against the main timeline androids before he made that statement. I haven't watched it in a while so I don't even remember if he fought them at all. My minds a blank.

Someone mind informing me?

Post by chrono122 (87 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Supreme Marvel: He made that statement right after vegeta got beat by android 18 if I remember right.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,898 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Future androids weren't that weak that it made much a difference. Future Gohan has the potential to manhandle them both with some help from Trunks. However, if this is manga Future Gohan, Goku or Vegeta lolstomps his ass and jumps Trunks. This battle is heavily dependent on the versions.
Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Supreme Marvel: if i remember correctly, it was either just after he jumped in to try to save vegeta from android 18, or it was after watching android 18 fight vegeta.

it is possible that the future versions are weaker than the main timeliine versions. the events of the future timeline happened very differently.

for example, future gohan doesn't have potential.

it's known for a fact that when gohan is pushed to his limit, when watching others suffer, etc, his power will go up

but in future timeline even after seeing so much suffering, getting his arm blown off, etc, he never showed a little bit of potential

future timeline and main timeline are really different.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel