Funny Valentine VS Z fighters

Topic started by Kurohige on Nov. 29, 2012. Last post by Kurohige 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Rules:

1. Bloodlust on

2. Speed equal

3. Bloodlust on

4. Funny Valentine has Love Train

5. Battle takes place on earth only in a wasteland

6. Planet cannot be destroyed

7. Z fighters also get Kid Buu and are end of series.

VS

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,187 posts) See mini bio Level 21

So many Jo Jo fights, I feel bad that I haven't been keeping up with it

Anyway, may I get some feats for Funny Valentine?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,838 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

I beat this guy is still gonna win due to hax.

Post by Phoenix_Wright (124 posts) See mini bio Level 10

You put a guy who can solo Saint Seiya and won a fight against the Medaka Box Universe http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=820153

Against DBZ, with speed equal. Love Train allows any all all misfortune to be placed away somewhere else no matter what. The only reason he lost was due to the Johnny, Gyro, and Trish getting rid of it before taking out President Valentine. In addition, Funny Valentine's power allows him to cross other dimension, what he does is cross into another dimension, find an alternate version of whoever he is fighting, bring that person out into the present dimension and when He can pull out an alternate version of them and make them contact with one another, causing both to be erased from existence in that world. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap's power is hopping through parallel worlds, its how he drew out an alternate note, DIEGO Brando, not Dio Brando, who possessed the Stand, The World which can stop time

He can also use this to possess his alternate incarnations in other worlds to heal any damage done to him.

as for love train:

• D4C - Love Train: An ability given to Valentine from Lucy's Stand. Her body generates a gap in space that sends misfortune elsewhere, leaving only good fortune. Using D4C, Valentine can enter this space, causing any attack aimed at him to be directed at someone else across the globe. This makes Valentine effectively invincible. It apparently allows him to easily travel along the ground, shown when he pursues Johnny and Gyro under the train tracks, and across a grassy field. Due to Lucy's stand's ability, objects continuesly move closer to her, including trees, signs, and even the oceans. These shifts in position seem to favor Valentine.

Besides being invincible to attacks while within the gap in space, D4C can make even its most insignificant attacks fatal. Any wound would rise up the body and eventually reach a vital spot before dealing damage. A scratch or bite on the finger can become a scratch on the heart.

This ability can only be used a certain distance from Lucy, so if she is moved, then he is forcibly pulled with her. However, gravity is constant for Valentine when he travels between dimensions, making it a power capable of traveling with Valentine that can affect him inside the gap. This keeps him from breaking into pieces and becoming scattered across the different worlds.

And even if he is fatally injured he can simply bring out another version of himself from another universe.

as for a better analysis of his power

• Dimension Hopping: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap allows different parallel worlds/dimensions to co-exist at the same time and/or in the same place. It also allows its user to visit these parallel worlds/dimensions and interact with them. Valentine travels by being closed between two objects. Liquid materials such as water count as objects as well.

Valentine can even pull other people to other dimensions by forcing them between two objects. Valentine usually performs the latter by slamming a door on them while they are backed against a wall. However, as no two versions of the same person can co-exist in the same dimension, one of them will have to go back into their own. If not, if they get too close to each other, both will crumble, splitting into several cubes and ceasing to exist. This rule does not apply to Funny Valentine as he has D4C.

If Funny Valentine becomes injured, he can hop into another dimension and move his consciousness to the body of that dimension's Funny Valentine, thus nullifying all his wounds. This ability makes him nigh invincible, since the only way to truly defeat him is to kill him with one blow. Furthermore, he can summon his alternate selves into his dimension to outnumber his opponents, each of which also has its own D4C.

Keep in mind that he was beaten by an attack that required infinite energy, not to spoil it for anyone but he didn't really die instantly from that, not to mention all the other things they had to do.

Really, add that to the fact that only Stands can see and hurt other Stands, this is a stomp, there is nothing they can do to hurt him with Love Train active, and since Lucy is not in the battle they can't take her out either.

Also an example of his dimensions

And Love train:

Not a scratch as you see the attacks seemingly go through him.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I beat this guy is still gonna win due to hax.

I'll put it this way: it required the power of the super spin (A rotation with infinite energy) and a instantly fatal gunshot wound to kill him. Keep in mind that what Johnny used to kill him completely bypassed his dimension hopping. So yeah, not sure what the DBZ guys do, since they can't blow up the planet (Not that it matters, he would just hope to another dimension.) and speed is equal (again, since Love Train is already active, it wont matter.) Also, I forgot my objections... also, in the thread I posted above one of the characters pointed at a star and it blew up, yet Funny V. won, that or it was a draw, either way that was just him vs the whole verse.

Online Now

@Phoenix_Wright: Whoa you said he is above Saint Seiya? Sorry but that sounds a bit far-fetched.

@SpeedForceSpider: By himself, Valentine get's stomped horribly, but with Love Train active there is really nothing they can do to him all they will do is end up sending the misfortune of all their attacks around to each other, even blowing up the galaxy since it has been proved and stated stands like that have a universal effect. Therefor things like Galaxia explosion would not even blow up the planet Valentine is on so long as it would bring him misfortune I.e. dying in space. They would likely just end up killing each other, then Valentine makes a parallel dimension and and brings out copies of all the saints and erases them from existence. Love Train is crazy broken, it required an almost equally broken and very situation technique just to counter it. Not to mention if he is in danger he will just hop to another universe/dimension and bring out another copy of himself or any other fighter who can help him. It also doesn't matter how fast they are since all he has to do is bring out another copy of them and have them face each other in any way and they will simply cease to exist. The copies he brings out don't attack him usually either.

Well I posted this battle on the OBD just to be sure.

Post by 5th (1,201 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Phoenix_Wright: Makes sense to me, with such an ability active at all times he's basically invincible to all attacks and can reverse them like you said he could.  

Though can he resist reality warping too?

@5th: No, any high level reality warper could easily take him out, hell people from his own series can take him out(GER, Tusk Act 4, Stairway to Heaven.) Considering reality warping would be misfortune however if they simply willed away Love Train and then Funny Valentine, or GER who can reduce anything, even a person's will to 0 and can exist outside of space and time as well as having infinite stats, that would mean instant death for Funny V, however against regular beefsticks like DBZ and Saint Seiya he simply can't lose with Love Train Active. Unless the reality warping was something like setting him on fire, or blowing him up or something, only then can he resist it, but simply willing him away from existence or something crazy like that will more than do, I doubt you even need high level reality warping. He is broken, not unbeatable, this is simply a bad matchup for the Saints.

Online Now

@Phoenix_Wright: SS reality warping usually involves BFR.

@SpeedForceSpider: That wont work, like I said it would have to be something that could get rid of Love Train in order for it to mean victory, Funny V. can simply cross dimensions to get right back to where the fight is at, trying to escape or trap him is almost useless since his ability alone allows him to create and pass through dimensions. Not to mention that Stands can only be effected by Stands unless you are a high level reality warper.

Online Now

@Phoenix_Wright: Can he resist a mindfuck as well?

@SpeedForceSpider: Well yes, unless the made him think of goods things then no, but if they tried to just destroy his mental state of being if would simply be directed at someone else across the globe, they would need to get rid of Lucy (Who is not in this battle.) in order to do anything to him. Love Train is a gap in space that only Funny V can access and step into, any and everything unfortunate that would happen to President Valentine is redirected and replaced with good fortune. It would be like dropping an $600 phone and then picking it up to not only find that the phone not only looks as new as when you bought it, but there is also a forgotten winning lottery ticket with no name on it, meanwhile, somewhere across the globe, someone else's phone just shatters and then all 100 of their lottery tickets get destroyed or turn out to be losing ones and ect. This is why Love train is broken, because while they are trying to hurt him all they do is destroy random people and then Funny V calmly goes into any of his limitless universes and brings out any version of any of the Saints and causes them to be erased from existence, he only needs to keep this up until they are all gone. Hell at one point even gravity was shifting in his favor while he was chasing after Gyro and Johnny; trees, rocks and whatever else in nature were actually moving in his favor and blocking Gyro and Johnny's path. That is the kind of power it has, it's one of the most broken powers in shonen, luckily it's not really his power, not to give spoilers but without Love Train that guy can be beaten by HST high tiers most likely lower than that, I mean a gunshot can kill him (Well, it can kill any Stand user but you know what I mean).

Post by 5th (1,201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Phoenix_Wright said:

@5th: No, any high level reality warper could easily take him out, hell people from his own series can take him out(GER, Tusk Act 4, Stairway to Heaven.) Considering reality warping would be misfortune however if they simply willed away Love Train and then Funny Valentine, or GER who can reduce anything, even a person's will to 0 and can exist outside of space and time as well as having infinite stats, that would mean instant death for Funny V, however against regular beefsticks like DBZ and Saint Seiya he simply can't lose with Love Train Active. Unless the reality warping was something like setting him on fire, or blowing him up or something, only then can he resist it, but simply willing him away from existence or something crazy like that will more than do, I doubt you even need high level reality warping. He is broken, not unbeatable, this is simply a bad matchup for the Saints.

If that's the case I could list several characters that could wipe him with ease from SS

Apollo, Hades, Athena, and normally any of the Gods you may say.

Apollo restarted an entire universe with a wave hand

Hades own power fuels a hyper dimension larger than our universe and can manipulate the laws and everything within his own universe with his Will (Only other Gods could resist this)

The same can be said about Athena.

Gods in SS can basically reality warp, an example would Galaxy Kreios shrinking a planet into a shield through means of Dunamis.

Or Gods creating their own private universes to fuel their power.

Don't underestimate SS so easy though with his abilities active at start he could defeat most of the characters (Gold Saints, Bronze Saints, etc.) though the gods are a whole different level.

Also there's a God in SS with similar powers though he literally summons space or more like voids from his universe to swallow, warp, or revert attacks.

@5th: Well, that's not what I meant by reality warping, Apollo's techniques wouldn't work since it wont cancel neither Love Train nor Funny Valentine's ability to hope to other realities. Hades would be able to had he not needed to use use own universe, Funny V. while love train is active is in a rip in space, and at anytime can dimension hop. What a lot of them do is like Dr. Manhattan on steroids, lot exactly what I mean because those are only means to rid the world of Funny V. not get past Love train. Creating a universe with life and such and then being able to will it away with thought, not power could do it so then yes. So I digress, I think he can take on Gold Saints but not all the Gods at once, maybe if it were gauntlet style. I viewed the Naruto forums and a user ironically named Josuke Higashikata made this same battle so I'm just seeing how it goes over there, but for now I say he loses against the whole verse after a good fight. And if their hax can really get past Love train they can win, I read Saint Seiya last summer so I actually remember most of the feats you are talking about. But for now I will give it to SS until someone else wants to make an argument. But also normal means of defense wont work against D4C's ability since two of the same people simply cannot exist in the same universe, the moment they meet they cease to exist. For example, Kreios' ability would be able to kill him since it is more like matter manipulation and would be redirected.

Online Now

@Phoenix_Wright: Kurohige is Josuke Higashikata.

Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: @Phoenix_Wright: @5th: @Kurohige: Well while I think Phoenix made a great argument and all that is plausible, in the end Funny V. takes out DBZ and the Gold Saints, however, against the universals, he simply lacks the power needed to put any of them down, in order to erase them he needs to actually go and grab an alternate universe version of the Saints, unless in one of his INFINITE universes he can manage to find a relatively human version of each God, it wont work, because the alternate people are normally just as strong as the one in the current universe, Valentine would not have anywhere close to the speed nor power to grab them and then bring them back, he would have to do something dumb like kindly ask them and that would not work. as for Love Train, as someone already stated: The best possible option becomes reality.

A cut to the foot becomes a cut to the heart.

If you hit Valentine it instead hits someone else

and so on.. Basically, The saints will end up killing themselves due to Love Train. Also getting the saints wont be hard since your alternate self doesn't take the same route in life that you do.

So he could pull out hobo versions of all the saints

and they'd still collide and die, such is the power of D4C

Funny V. is broken, he could take on the entire HST, DBZ, and Gold saints (Separately of course), however the only characters from Jojo capable of stomping the whole Saint Seiya vese including the gods would be Gold Experience Requiem since he can exist outside space and time and has unlimited range and can negate anything to 0, Notorious B.I.G. because he has infinite speed, is immortal, and can absorb matter and take it over, and then Stairway to Heaven because he has infinite speed and can restart the universe and remake it to his liking in an instant. However Funny Valentine can take out the Gold Saints as well as DBZ, the universals is where he loses.

A better fight would be Funny Valentine vs the HST then he would stomp likely but at least then it wont be some awkward standstill like this. Don't get me wrong, this guy is incredibly broken, but even in his own series there were far worse. Nice concept for the battle but unless speed and strength is equal I don't see him winning, maybe not losing, but most defiantly not winning.

Parts of my argument may be outdated since I have long since finished SBR, but I'm pretty sure he takes the gold Saints as well as this battle at least.

So the verdict is Funny Valentine wins against DBZ and the Gold saints but loses to the higher ups in Saint Seiya?

Online Now

@Kurohige: I guess thanks to Love Train hax.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel