Fuma vs Darth Vader

Topic started by Dream on May 24, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Dream (8,109 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Okay, we have two powerhouses from the Star Wars and X universes going at each others throats as both were amongst the most formidable fighters in their respective titles and sought to bring about suffering upon others. Who do you think would win in this clash?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Tell me more about Fuma please
Being the Kamui of the Dragon of Earth, Fuma is the strongest of the bunch wielding powerful psychic abilities which allow him to drive back enemy targets or cut them up. He can also telekinetically move around objects and lob them at his opponent. Fuma commonly uses the debris of any nearby building he wrecks with his power to attack enemies. For defense, Fuma is capable of reflecting incoming projectile and psychic attacks and has a high pain threshold being able to endure great amounts of damage which include being stabbed or struck by projectiles. He is also capable of moving at great speeds and hopping across buildings by using his power to defy gravity. He frequently comes into battle wielding his sword, the Shinken, whose energies can further enhance Fuma's psychic abilities.

As a psychological edge, Fuma can also appear to anyone as the dearest person that they care for, catching his targets off-guard.
Vader with the Deathstar may give Fuma hell
Post by Catastro (60 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I'm sure the Deathstar could easily be destroyed.
Vader's biggest problem in this match is gonna be speed which Fuma has enough of. The mechanical suit that supplies Vader's life support also limits his mobility quite badly. Add to the fact that inflicting enough damage on the chest area of his suit would wreck the systems supplying his life support and Fuma could just sit back and watch Vader die after damaging his suit enough. That suit can be one big death trap for the Sith lord.
So Fuma kills Vader and Darth Sidious accepts him as his new apprentice?
@Nerx: Fuma's belief is that humanity is a threat to nature and in the world of X, the Dragons of Earth represent nature's attempts of self-preservation which man has defiled with the expansion of its civilizations. Considering Sidious has no qualms with wiping out entire planets, he would be the next target on Fuma's hit list since the Emperor likes causing enough chaos and destruction throughout the galaxy.
Dream said:
@Nerx: Fuma's belief is that humanity is a threat to nature and in the world of X, the Dragons of ... [more]
Vader is one thing but i think that Sidious won't go down easy

This may be a douche-ish question but can anyone tell me the anime/manga where Fuma is from and the Creator? just curious is all
Agreed. The damage Vader received in Episode III heavily reduced his Force power, even if he was still formidable in battle. This made him less stronger than Sidious who could use Force Lightning and levitate enough heavy objects to lob at his foes. In addition for a guy at his age, Sidious is still quite the formiddable Jedi fighter as he was able to fight Yoda to a draw. Fuma's illusory deception wouldn't even effect Sidious since the guy doesn't exactly have any loved ones to care for compared to former apprentice Vader. Compared to Vader, I could see a match between Fuma and Sidious being a tight one.
Dream said:
Agreed. The damage Vader received in Episode III heavily reduced his Force power, even if he was still formidable in ... [more]
Try making a thread about that then
@Nerx:  Fuma appears in X/1999. The manga adaptation of the series was made by the manga-ka team known as CLAMP. There is also an anime movie and TV show adaptation of the series that were made quite some time ago. Though if you wish to see an anime adaptation of the series, I would strongly recommend seeing the TV show since the movie version kills away the character depth of the manga and rushes through its plot developments.

And consider the Sidious-Fuma matchup thread going as of now.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Fuma ..will come..to the darth siiidddeee
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel