Fullmetal Alchemist vs Harry Potter

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on Jan. 4, 2012. Last post by Haofan123 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by rpgr (45 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Nah, FMA takes this with ease. Barriers block both ways. If a barrier is up then Father and HH can easily make a transmutation circle around HW to bust it down or collapse the ground beneath them if not just transmute everyone in. the grounds. To be fair, the worst thing HW can do is prepare the barrier, they have to go on the offensive because FMA has much better "prep feats". Since we are bloodlusted, human and soul transmutation is possible by everyone on the FMA team.

The only way HW wins is by going offensive and by numbers but most of the weaklings are dead in a flash. FMA has much better feats in the manga than HW crew has in the books. To make it clear of the power difference, death is the most powerful force in HP and can only be outsmarted. In FMA, it's just an annoyance to some and others would welcome it.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,240 posts) See mini bio Level 10

So i wanted to come in and just state my thoughts on this battle , but for some odd reason i see people like rpgr stating stupid things like FMA has better prep feats. Are you kidding me like really what can they do. Notice people that he didn't list anything. I'll get to what Harry potter's group can do in a moment. Funny is why was this post even created. Can humans even beat a signal wizard let alone a group of them. All of the advantages are going to Harry's team and most of your FMA lovers don't even know it lol.

Heres a quick list of some of the things you don't even seem to see.

• First thing is were this fight takes place. it's at Hogwarts and a prefect defense from the fma crew it's surrounded by all types of monsters not to forget that it's magical. Lets say they get in and then what they will get lost and end up being killed by a wizard.
  • Lord Voldemort - the guy that no one from fma group can kill which he can probably kill all of them by him self.
  • Dumbledore - do the very same as voldemort which meaning he can battle it out with all of these guys by him self.
  • The Deathly Hollows - the most powerful wand in the world it also contains the power to bring back the dead which also has a cloak from Death aka the Grim Reaper him self. So how can you see them.
  • Instant Death
  • Full Control over opponent.
  • lots of other spells that can bend a human to their will.

Now that was just some of the BIG feats/character that they have compared to most of the characters you guys said their skills and abilities are futile when it comes to prep and battle abilites.

I guess this will be where everything comes down for you guys.

So lets now begin on

PREP

Harry potter's side can create a barrier to prevent any one of the fma guys to enter. which can't be broken with out using MAGIC. (But might be able to big a hole underground and attack but this devil guy has a plan fif that happens )

Thy won't have time to blink let alone create a forcefield

Really Fehafare out of all they things to say you say won't have time to blink let alone create a forcefield come on thats the best defense you have did you not see they have 1 day to prepare.

Wizards also have time to pull out the brooms and other items that will give them the upper hand as we have seen in the 4th movie when harry eats a plant and gains the ability to swim under water.

Harry wins when it comes to prep just face it.

lets move on

Battle

i was going to go into detail about abilities , but i'm too lazy and quite frankly i couldn't careless about some FMA fan boy (i really love this anime ) sitting here telling us that they will win when they get raped. I've seen my share of raped battles and i must say this one is one of my favorites just cause you guys think fma has a lot of fire power like really please name these great fire power attacks that can beat the HP team.

Heres how this battle goes down. Since the wizards have created a barrier to protect them not forgetting the stone knights that will be fighting the fma team. As other people have said it doesn't matter if one character is faster cause they have time to prep which allows them to create a barrier to prevent the fma team to come in. So what if they do.. so happen to get in wouldn't they just use Marauder's map and find out everyone's location and take over their body and get them to attack their own. yep being magical is just heaven even having a map to find out their location now thats just handle O_O.

Now i can still say they can't get in cause i highly doubt they can. HP will indeed take over the skys which will give them the advantage lets not forget they can kill just about everyone with a signal death l and who says HOMOUNCULUS can't be killed with this is it because they can regenerate cause they have been shown to die and if they can die then they can die yes it's all very confusing when you guys try to over look the fact that they can still be killed only difference is regeneration which isn't a problem seeing that their wizards and all. Pretty nice seeing that no one from fma side has long range nor has any real powers to attack.

Pride is hands down the strongest but his weakness is light. HP has light spells he will be killed.

OVER all "Sleepy guy posting " HAPPY POTTER rapes them with death spells and kills everyone. Now as everyone has already said they can teleportt someone even said go back in time yet you have no way to block that argument . you say mustang can burn them all but wouldn't they just turn it into water.

Since the wizards clearly couldn't just turn another wizard who can easily block the transformation spell it just doesn't work on fma team. what?

Meaning if their going against another wizard who can not only block the spell with ease why use it on them close up.

FMa can't stop a spell for nothing they can't stop the wizards from transforming them. What is the difference from an offensive attack and a defensive you can use both for what ever reasoning you need. How can you say it's not a real attack if it's going to reduce the numbers. This is the way you argue? with stupid come backs that doesn't make any sense.

It's like saying how can wraith kill them with his speed if he can only cut bullets .... wizards aren't bullets .... yes it's that stupid.

I'm sleepy i'll bully or pick on you weaklings later.

Just to add they can't cut though spells i'm just waiting for another person to say something that dumb . Also don't reply to a post if you don't have knowledge on both anime/Characters you make your self look stupid

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,184 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Whats_out_the_bag:

you make your self look stuppid

Spell check, before saying something like that :)

sorry man i thought i got most of the error's it's hard when you have a big paragraph like that lol

Really, do I have to say transmutate an entire kingdom as a prep feat doable in a few weeks? Create a country from scratch, and transmutate that? A simple barrier around a small inlet is nothing in comparison. Look who's stupid now.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Wrath killed a tank with a sword, I think he can kill a bunch of mages that doesnt have any speed feats, damn the Hommunculus could take on Hogwarts...

Ok lets begin with the butt whipping wait one sec i need to open a window.

Really, do I have to say transmutate an entire kingdom as a prep feat doable in a few weeks? Create a country from scratch, and transmutate that? A simple barrier around a small inlet is nothing in comparison. Look who's stupid now.

LOL YES LOOK WHO'S STUPID NOW sure is you like how can transmuting a kingdom or should i say castle cause thats the only thing they could possible even transmute in this short time. Also how in the hell can that be a prep feat like really your serious . Do you not understand that by doing that your attacking them it's like one of the wizards comes up and kills wrath with a death spell ( yea kuro i'll get on you in just a moment) so how is this even possible for them to do as a prep feat. FYI prep means prepare or preparation not attack it's a defensive approach not offensive i rest my case. Whoops . There goes your argument. i knew i shouldn't have opened that window your entire argument just flew out. Gone like that "SNAPS"

Sorry man but you might want to try something else maybe something more logical.

Wrath killed a tank with a sword, I think he can kill a bunch of mages that doesnt have any speed feats, damn the Hommunculus could take on Hogwarts...

Kuro it seems that you must not have read my big post before replying. Well i guess i'll have to restate what i said. Now Wizards have these things called BROOMS which allows them to fly and therefore your logic with the sword touching them from the high just doesn't go. He may be able to beat a tank so that means he can kill a wizard. um... that doesn't sound right. I'm pretty sure they could do the same. How can you say they get beaten when all the wizards have to do is hit him with one spell it's not that hard trust me it really isn't. Yea he can cut bullets, but call me when he can cut a spell.

wouldn't the big advantage go to wizards for having the power to transform them self's and pop out and kill them if you think their getting into the school than go ahead cause it's 0% chance their going to win. As i've already stated if the wizards know EVERYONE'S location then how can the even beat them when they can just simply lay a trap or have a group of wizards point their wands at the corner of a hall and let the enemies run right into the trap cause its really not all that hard.

Personally i don't want to create a list of spells cause thats just mean i'm doing more work than i need to When they can just kill them using 5 spells at the most. It's not a hard battle to fight when you have the power of DEATH or Grim reaper on your side.

Just so you won't forget before you leave speed doesn't win a battle which for some reason you guys think. Wrath isn't the power card he's one of the first to die he only has a blade which isn't all that useful.

Common sense would of told you that wizards have long range while fma has very short range wrath out of all people have the shortest.

I haven't even tried to end this discussion cause it's too funny looking at you guys with a smile on your face thinking you have solid facts and will win this debate when i'm crying no dying at the statements being made by you guys it's over whelming

If you guys can some how counter anything i have said i'll go 50% all out cause i already know the out come so no need to go 100% right?

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Whats_out_the_bag: avada kedavra as been dodged by regular humans before. In fact, Harry has dodged some killing curses with a BROKEN LEG. With the amount of peak humans, superhumans, and even "immortals", the killing curse seems kind of ludachris. Looks like your arguement is gone like that *SNAPS*

Speaking of snaps, If mustang does so, a large potion of the HP team is screwed.

As for the brooms, i loled. Ed can transmute artillery and izumi can transmute 15 foot crossbow bolts. Brooms arent doing much here, especially since no one will use them. If they did, then how come there werent a bunch of wizards raining spells down spells from above on the death eaters in the seventh book? Brooms arent meant for combat, plain and simple, and have only been used as such a few times in the series, notabley when they were FORCED to fight death eaters in midair, and they had a hard time landing thier spells while flying, so good bye brooms. As for wrath, he would decimate a large portion of the HPverse. He casually dodges gun fire without his ultimate eye whereas spells have been dodged by kids that arent anywhere close to peak human. Then you have to take in to account the regen factor for the homuculi and thier abilities, a bloodlusted hoenhiem, and the list goes on.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Haofan123:

Dude I think you should take out the scan of Ed transmutating artillery and the scans of him running with his winter automail to shut him up

@MrASSH0LE: good idea. Ill get on that

@Whats_out_the_bag: heres eds Artillery feat:http://www.mangahere.com/manga/full_metal_alchemist/v026/c106/9.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/full_metal_alchemist/v026/c106/10.html

@Whats_out_the_bag: The first person to pull out insults is getting mad when those are reversed. Go figure.

Ok i'm back online and ready to shine now i must open the back door cause we have a lot of trash to take out now don't we.

Just before i begin rpgy nothing i've said is reversed nor am i'm mad i never called anyone names like you.

Anyways Mr.ASSHOLE sir sorry that the scans didn't shut me up but what i will say should shut up most of you up with the humans in this battle. As i've said before Humans can't beat wizards. In friction what is the most powerful characters? Let me answer that it's magical people.

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE.

Harry has dodged some killing curses with a BROKEN LEG.

Ok please do tell me where you saw or read this happening cause harry potter has dodged a spell with a broken leg thats really bad ass to be able to move with one leg you have to admit he must be the new flash or better yet captain hook hopping on one leg and i have to say running on one leg is some crazy stuff now i know fma has no chance if harry can move that fast on one leg.

Who do fan boys add stuff into anime that didn't happen now your adding things into hp ha. ha ha ha -Fold arms and smiles Haofan what have you been smoking i think the test of us would like to know-

With the amount of peak humans, superhumans, and even "immortals", the killing curse seems kind of ludachris. Looks like your arguement is gone like that *SNAPS*

Lmao man your 2 types of crazy lol what in the world does being super human or peak human have to do with not dying with the death spell. Yea you have one real true immortal (notice how i didn't add a S). Homunculus can be killed with a snap as you may have notice one of them was killed with a few snaps therefore they can be killed with fire or anything else so i do see a Death spell that kills anyone instantly working. Oh look everything you said just ran out the door.

Now whats been really crazy is the fact you think a blind man i repeat a blind man can kill most of the characters when he will be lucky to hit one. Now you say he can kill them well most but i do recall oh what was the name oh yes it's the fire freezing charm which changes the effects of fire, so that instead of burning, it feels like a warm summer breeze. The caster may feel a gentle tickling sensation. just so you know it was used back in the days when witches were being burned. Its such a nice spell to keep in handy don't you think. look there goes another argument out the door.

As for the brooms, i loled. Ed can transmute artillery and izumi can transmute 15 foot crossbow bolts.

I know i loled too isn't it funny how your doing the same thing i said "I haven't even tried to end this discussion cause it's too funny looking at you guys with a smile on your face thinking you have solid facts and will win this debate when i'm crying no dying at the statements being made by you guys it's over whelming" oh how will these magical wizards get out of this umm lets think aresto momentum oh crap that what will they think of next a time spell oh wait. Now the spell i just stated will slow down the artillery or anything that will be shot or used on them it will even slow down the entire fma group. Note it can be used on more than one object with just one wizard not to mention when their going up against a lot of wizards.

Brooms arent doing much here, especially since no one will use them. If they did, then how come there werent a bunch of wizards raining spells down spells from above on the death eaters in the seventh book? Brooms arent meant for combat, plain and simple, and have only been used as such a few times in the series, notabley when they were FORCED to fight death eaters in midair, and they had a hard time landing thier spells while flying, so good bye brooms. As for wrath, he would decimate a large portion of the HPverse. He casually dodges gun fire without his ultimate eye whereas spe=mlls have been dodged by kids that arent anywhere close to peak human. Then you have to take in to account the regen factor for the homuculi and thier abilities, a bloodlusted hoenhiem, and the list goes on.

O_O *FACE PALM* REALLY how old are you like come on ... this is surly the most dumbest ... Just let me explain cause your making this less fun saying crazy stuff like that.

Lets get this started Hogwarts is a school right so it's the teachers job to protect the kids not tell them to fight. You should at least watch the movie so you can get a visual idea of how many Death eaters were there. Only people who were fighting was the students harry trained and the teachers not to forget a few others. Now seeing that the death eaters have way better flying feats than anyone with a broom why would anyone try to fly when they would of got shot out of the sky. For the love of god stop comparing whats going on in harry potter to the fight cause of the situation they were in they couldn't use brooms. The teachers could of flew with out brooms but why be a dummy and fly when your way out numbered and most of the students were in the caste. So they do have their brooms cause for one the death eaters are on their side and they don't have to worry about someone messing with them in the air . Brooms are a means of transport and their using it like planes cause they can and it's a good advantage that they will take. You forget that their in blood lust mode meaning they will not hold back on many different spells. Not to mention that they have DEATH EATERS who will come down and kill fma group.

Wrath will be killed by the Dementors which will suck his soul out when they kill you it's much worst than death (still trying to se should i get harry to kill him or just use one of the many wizards that can kill him with ease). I haven't even gotten to 75% yet so you can wait until i'm ready . Now see this is how a real man uses fire

@Whats_out_the_bag: You must not have read harrys fight with voldemort in the goblet of fire. He was avoiding voldemorts killing curses despite having a broken leg from his ordeals in the maze.

You are right about one thing. A killing curse would kill a homunculus. And then they would come back to life thanks to thier philosiphers stone. As for the arguement about the fire freezing charm, you are aware that the fire mustang creates exists as an alchemic reaction before it comes into contact with something right? in otherwords, its not fire until the witches and wizards have been blown to bits by it

As for the wizards slowing down artlillery fire, thats pricless lol. none of them are even peak human. They wouldnt even have time to REACT to the shells coming at them at such speeds. Even with magic, what good is it if you cant use it in time?

As for the last part of your arguement, I have read all seven harry potter books already. I know full well what i am talking about. Like you yourself said, brooms are meant for transport. They wont be used in combat and even if they were, the FMA team has ranged attacks to take care of that. Wrath can casually evade gunfire without his ultimate eye. He would decimate the HP cast because most of them arent even peak human. Then you have Gluttonys false portal, envys monter form, sloths speed, Greeds carbon skin, Prides shadows(which would also wreak havoc) and a bloodlusted hoenhiem. The Hpverse gets massacred

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel