Fullmetal Alchemist vs Harry Potter

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on Jan. 4, 2012. Last post by Haofan123 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,325 posts) See mini bio Level 12
 Sacrifices
 Sacrifices

Homunculus
 Homunculus

Scar
Scar

VS

Death Eaters
 Death Eaters

Harry and students
 Harry and students

RULES

-Knowledge  ,wizards have prep of 1 day
-Bloodlusted
-Edward has his winter auto-mail,Mustang is blind and the deathly hallows go to Team Potter
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Team FMA by quite a large margin. Ed alone can transmute heavy artillery fire and has superior reaction speed than almost everyone on the Harry potter team. Bloodlust being on actually gives FMA a huge advantage as Ed would just decimate them with superior fire power. They also have gluttonys false gate as well as wrath and pride that work to thier advantages as well
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Haofan123: Won't be easy though

I doubt they can pass through barrier and i am pretty sure wizards got spells that could allow them to manipulate their opponents

Won't be easy though especially with pride buttin in

Post by Fehafare (9,122 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@BattleHeiz:

FMA showed some supersonic feats.

Harry Potter did not, they are peak human at best and that is if we want to be really nice to them.

Most of the spells are useless, instant death spell wouldn't kill the Homunculus instantly even if it hits.

So yes FMA takes this by a large margin.

@Fehafare:

I didn't say anything about death spell and no most spells would be useful for example transformation spell or levitation

Also i do remember harry showing superhuman speed when he was a kid(even when he had no idea who he was) so...

@BattleHeiz: Considering that they nearly never display any superhuman feats, one little case means nothing...

They won't be doing much with the spells, all team FMA has to do is blitz them and also saying that transformation spell or levitation will surely affect them is nonsense, we could also say that they could do the same with Galactus then (before you say something like "FMA is Galactus level?", i did not say that, i am only saying that HP hasn't displayed anything they suggests that they can use it on whoever they want).

@Fehafare said:

@BattleHeiz: Considering that they nearly never display any superhuman feats, one little case means nothing...

They won't be doing much with the spells, all team FMA has to do is blitz them and also saying that transformation spell or levitation will surely affect them is nonsense, we could also say that they could do the same with Galactus then (before you say something like "FMA is Galactus level?", i did not say that, i am only saying that HP hasn't displayed anything they suggests that they can use it on whoever they want).

As i already said they could use force field from last movie

Also i am sure in books they had some degree of superhuman speed

And at least use vampirella as example

I mean Galactus is nearly unkillable and i am pretty sure that magic is somewhat same as energy manipulation

@BattleHeiz: Still nothing saves the from speed blitz, before they can use any kind of spell.

I don't really think that they have any superhuman speed in the books either, but even so we are obviously using movie version as the pictures suggest and OP hasn't said otherwise.

And what i mean with "We could say that they can affect Galactus" is that it would be a no limit fallacy to say that they can transform anyone, as there is no proof that they can use transformation as combat spell let alone on anyone they want.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Father (if he is in this battle) or Van Hohenheim solos... or even Gluttony in his true form... Roy and Riza would solo as well. she would tell Roy where to blasts his fire and at the same time she would headshot multiple people. AND as for Wrath with his ultimate eye would dodge every spell and once you know it every one in the Potter side will have their heads rolling in the ground...

@Fehafare: They can erect forcefield and i am pretty sure they could even call dementers

Also their prep time is something that could give them edge

Also guys have trinkets that can turn time back i am pretty sure they can come up with something good enough to render FMA powerless

@DBZ_universe: Lets think that i didn't notice you saying that...

@BattleHeiz: Thy won't have time to blink let alone create a forcefield and don't remember them calling dementers and also they are slow as hell.

And i still don't get it, HP verse is mid-class when it comes to magic at best when not even lower and physical stats are non-exsisting so what chance they have vs FMA which outclasses them in firepower, hax and physical stats?

Also even if the manage to create a forcefield, it doesn't mean that it will hold whatever FMA throws at them.

@Fehafare said:

@BattleHeiz: Thy won't have time to blink let alone create a forcefield and don't remember them calling dementers and also they are slow as hell.

And i still don't get it, HP verse is mid-class when it comes to magic at best when not even lower and physical stats are non-exsisting so what chance they have vs FMA which outclasses them in firepower, hax and physical stats?

Also even if the manage to create a forcefield, it doesn't mean that it will hold whatever FMA throws at them.

Prep time means it's already active

And so what there are many of em thats why they are so dangerous

And yes it will be pretty much impenetrable

Also using your logic we don't know if forcefield can be effected by non HP characters

@BattleHeiz: Sure just like only Naruto characters can break out of genjutsu.

And what logic am i using, i am just saying that it makes no sense to say that they forecefield can block anything.

And also can they use spells through the forcefield?

A good argument for Team Potter would be the number of characters,they are 20 + wizards vs 5 alchemists and 7 homunculus.
Also Death Eater can fly and wizards can transplane.

@MrASSH0LE: One blast from Mustang or one charge of Sloth or one assault from Wrath would kill 90% of them.

Only good argument they have are the forcefields but considering the overall power of the verse they shouldn't be too hard to break through and they have no good other than that.

@Fehafare: yes

@BattleHeiz: @Fehafare: @DBZ_universe: @Haofan123
To make it fair  I will  make the fight location Hogwarts.This way I give the number's advantage to the wizards and the terrain advantage.
-They can summon the barrier.
-They can summon the stone knights they used in the last movie

I also added Scar

bump

Will be hard but HP will take it

Post by sickVisionz (4,261 posts) See mini bio Level 24

HP wins imo. The Hogwarts kids will get brutalized quickly but the actual teachers and people like Voldermont will stomp. They have flight, telekinetic-like abilities, instant death spell, and they could say, turn Col Mustang into a kitty cat. Voldermont has his Dementors, which are invisible to muggles and paralyze them on contact, before sucking out their souls and leaving the victim essentially braindead. They also have the ability to teleport and activate it at a high speed. Additionally, if they're fighting in Hogwarts they have access to secret hallways and magical surveillance systems that will really give them the upper hand.

There is some sort of science and logic that alchemist have to live by and their powers are bound to, meanwhile the Harry Potter world is pure magic and they can do silly stuff like turn people into frogs, mind control, soul splitting, and other stuff.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel