Fullbring Ichigo vs Pre-Time Skip Luffy

Topic started by ridtom2 on Oct. 27, 2013. Last post by taichokage 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8
  • Battle takes place in Fake Karakura Town
  • In character, win by K.O., or death
Post by phantomrant (1,268 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Fullbring Ichigo is pretty weak from what I remember.

Post by Pierpat (26 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Fullbring ichigo is a weakling with limited feats, make it bankai/hollow ichigo to give us something solid to debate on.
Post by taichokage (12,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Fullbring Ichigo was weaker than end of first arc Ichigo. Luffy beats this Ichigo pretty badly.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage said:

Fullbring Ichigo was weaker than end of first arc Ichigo. Luffy beats this Ichigo pretty badly.

Huh?!?!?!?!?! How do you know that?????? Was there something in Bleach where I forgot about???????

Hmm, good question. The proper answer would be.........hmmmmm.......He Sucked! Lol the real reason is just because he seemed all around weaker. He lost his flight and his Getsuga became like a match stick blast.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage: LOL!!!!!!, but hey, atleast they tried the Super Sentai way.............................. IT COULD HAVE WORKED BUT YOU FUCKED IT UP KUBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed. By looks, I liked Fullbring Ichigo. Also, I know it's weaker than his shinigami/Quincy/hollow/Saiyan//Genie parts, but he didn't seem to give a lick about his Fullbring abilities after he got his mock shinigami powers back.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel